Does Swamp Thing get mad when people mow their lawns?

Does Swamp Thing get mad when people mow their lawns?

He's more mad that they have lawns, but he eventually decided not to save humans from themselves on that level.

What are we supposed to have?

Communion with nature. He actually forces this down Gotham City's throat for a while, and it works great.

swamp thing is so stupid the green had to tell him killing all animals would destroy all planet life and render the earth uninhabitable

Is pre-Moore Swamp Thing worth checking out?

im assuming bats isn't in town to say THIS IS MY TOWN!

No, Batman was there the whole time. Went on for like a month. He even specifically stated that he was above justice. Didn't matter.

that was the floronic man dipshit

what does ivy think of ST?

Who wins in a fight, The Red or The Green? Swamp Thing or Animal Man?

Does anyone have a link to Millar's Swamp Thing run? Can't find it.

They get along in Injustice.

Alan Moore thought so.
I think Swamp Thing wins.

Ideally it's supposed to be balanced. but both sides really want to scheme and beat the other

Pretty sure the Green would win, but in doing so it would either kill itself as well, or leave it wide open to being killed by the other kingdoms

>green = plantae
>red = animalia
Is there a fungi entity?

Yeah, the Grey. In the nu52 its avatar ran away, so it didn't really do much.

There's also the Rot, the Rithm (machines), and Future's End showed one for bacteria, too.

Given how Alec's love life has gone, I can see him going with this for a while until he realizes she's an evil bitch.

It's very different, but I liked it.

Now I'm more interested on DC.
Tell me more about the machine one

>the Rithm
Where does that thing that raped Swamp Thing fit into that? It was green enough for him to plant bend it, but it was definitely a machine. And what about his own ability to inhabit computer processors and networks?

That depends. Is Tefe Holland alive?

Cutting your grass doesn't kill it, silly.

Should I read Moore's Swamp Thing?

A better question would be "why haven't you read Alan Moore's Swamp Thing already?"

one of the best runs ever

Not that user, but I'm still reading Michelinine's Swamp Thing.

What a silly question.

I love when Swamp Thing takes on the form of different plants. Like the time he made himself out of a rose. That's so cool.

It was the main villain in the last arc of nu52 Swamp Thing. We didn't see a lot of it though, and who knows if it'll appear again. They briefly considered Cyborg, Cyborg Superman, or the Metal Men as their avatar, which might've been cool.

This is an acceptable answer.

As a kid I had one four-sided comic rack that supplied a town of 5000- I bought whatever I could get, no continuity but a bit of everything. The pre-moore ST were always a treat, it didn't matter that x issues had passed unread. I picked up an anthology of Moore's ST as an adult and became a lifelong fan of ST after that. I have all of it noe but seven issues, everything ST and read it often. It's part of my favorite comic shelf that I own to read, not collect. Moore's stuff made me cry once, though.

She fangirled over him in JLU.

The orange crocodile?

How's it gonna learn anything locked in a room? How's it gonna not get fucked the exact same way again if it goes out in the world in search of knowledge? Swamp Thing is worst dad.

Too bad she didn't know about the chick one. Or did Collins' run no long happen?

it's basically just a time out. And know it knows not to try and kill everyone, which is a step in the right direction.

Not by plant standards.

Swamp Thing's whole job is to be smarter than a plant in order to protect them. He has no excuse.

When swamp thing shave his pubes, does he use a lawnmower or grass cutter scissors?

Naw, Swamp Thing is like Majin Buu, but with plants.

pruning shears

The green gets mad and demands swamp thing kill all the meatbags and swampy has to tell them to chill the fuck out

'Bout time!

nuff said

Of lawns were not mowed, they would overrun the earth and take away lebensraum from other plant life. He understands necessary evil.

That dumb look on his face when he sees his fellow crocodiles is heartbreaking.

Fucking topkek

That's not what he does. He attacks Gotham like that because they were keeping his lover hostage. He promised to leave once they gave her back.

Based user

Just started reading it, and it's really fucking good. Just finished the opening arc with Woodrue a few hours ago, it was amazing.

Man, as cool and important to the character as the last few issues of Pasko's run were, the majority of it was really fucking weird.
>Psychic little girl under ST's protection is actually the antichrist
>Nazi mad scientist who is also a Jewish warlock
>Drugged out Vietnam war vets psychically living a bunch of old movies on an island

The end

thanks user. Has Swamp thing been up to anything since this?