Anyone here seen the Australian television series Seven Types of Ambiguity?

Anyone here seen the Australian television series Seven Types of Ambiguity?

no but i kinda want to now

T I G H T

i'm looking for a show with lots of women in underwear, is this my show?

nice

These are the only panties I've seen in three episodes, sorry. I recommend Chuck. It has lots of one woman in her underwear.

Damn, that's some really nice lighting and colour grading.

moar? i can fap to this

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttt

Ten to fifteen hours in photoshop later

Id smash her fat cottage cheese ass

>tfw underwear is your fetish but the word 'panties' turns you off

why live

She looks Greek

>Andrea Demetriades (born 1983) is an Australian actress known for her television, theatre and film roles.
>Demetriades was born in Perth, the youngest of four sisters. Her father, Costas, emigrated from Cyprus in 1969 and met her mother, Athena. Athena was born in Perth but her father was from Andros, Greece.
It's not very good. I just got finished watching. It suffers the same problems most 2010s SBS/ABC productions have - irredeemable doom and gloom, with uninteresting story. Flawed distasteful characters with an emphasis on realism but it's so empty and bland. Glitch, The Principal, Barracuda, Deep Water, Cleverman...
They've been putting out a lot of shit. It's better than Love Child/Doctor Doctor/House Husbands garbage that 7/9/10 put out, but it's still disappointing.

who /caitlyn stasey/ here

That's pretty brutal. Turns me on idk. Girls only call them panties when they are being naughty.

wtf is this show, so soap opera with sex scenes?

>caitlyn stasey
dumb roastie feminist

I fucking love Australian women. The accent makes my dick really hard

Literally me. The word "panties" is so fucking gay. Just call them underwear like a normal person

cmon man

Seems like a nightmare, let me try to help you out bud

After reading this turn away from the computer, close your eyes, breath deep with your diaphragm, try to relax as much tenseness in your body as possible and clear your mind.

Now, imagine the word panties and follow the associations that arise. Chances are they will be connected to something that triggers some kind of emotion that you will interpret as "negative". Examine that thing, now you have several choices:

you can examine the thing itself and come up with several narratives that aren't as negative. For example you can view it as something trashy, like trashy person with this trashy thing and trashy is bad for you. Well, why is it supposed to be trashy? It can also be pure lewd with lewd girls viewing them lewdly, or romantic with a newlyweds playing around with edible panties etc.

you can also go deeper and ask yourself why trashy is bad for you. You may discover that it's not inherently bad, in fact it's something liberating and free of restraints and you view it as bad because of some experience that was negative for you and you can make yourself learn to see that trashy doesn't necessarily have to be associated with this bad thing.

You can go even deeper and ask yourself why do you think that that "bad" thing that happened is bad. You may have misenterpreted it or it's a blessing in disguise like being cheated on and dumped may lead you to the journey of self-discovery, starting a business etc.

fetishes are pure and to be enjoyed fully without unnecessary baggage. Good luck!

she's a retarded rostie cunt user.

i like this pic

honestly

thank you, profusely