So what exactly is wrong with having more than one sexual partner? Are there any studies against it...

So what exactly is wrong with having more than one sexual partner? Are there any studies against it? Is it just a social thing? There shouldn't be anything wrong with it, literally nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/dna-sperm-ex-partners-lingers-female-flies-and-influences-genetics-her-offspring-305934
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>reifags are cucks
pottery

You're free to fuck as many people as you want, but your future mate is also free to have a problem with it.

as long as you don't breed
imagine what kind of a parent someone who can't get enough attention from a single person would be like

Fuck off, reddit.

a fellow rei fag, i am with you my brother!

that doesn't even look like rei at all aside from the hair though

There is no problem with it.
The problem starts when you forcefully "own" multiple sexual partners see Muslims for an example.

Took a psychology course explaining this once

One man having several female partners are more happy

One female having several male partners are more depressed and likely to suffer mental issues

Sorry, but that's just what science says

My fellow Rei fags

This is now a Rei thread

Jealousy and favortism.

>emotionless half-god clone of shinji's mom

But she was cute before destroying the human race.

>reifags are cucks

Asuka's the one trying to get every dick in the series.

Queen of Sup Forums

>rei
>She says this, while blowing off Gendo, straddling Shinji, for the sweet Ikari seed, just like the original whore she was based off, Yui.

It is Rei you dumb faggot

Only catholists would support such a thing.

Yes there have been multiple studies showing that the higher the number of previous sexual partners the greater the chance of cheating during a relationship.

You will have come across them dozens of times if you spend time on /r9k/
I'm on phone so cba to post links but you can find the studies quite easily by googling social pathologist infidelity and going to the blogspot by that name.

>top kek

And Rei is the one who has gotten dicked by multiple people

the more sexual partners you have the higher the chances are you will not be able to function in a normal relationship and cheat.

It's a really, really shit depiction of Rei. Like, really shit. The face is completely wrong which is a shocker for fucking anime, and the eyes are the wrong color.

>ITT we confuse symptoms with causes

>It's a really, really shit depiction
Which is appropriate, since Rei is a shit character herself.

At least you're not a Misato fan.
Not only does she die but she's also a slut. Rei also is a clone so only one gets fucked.

>wondergirl

More sexual partners = higher risk of STDs and infidelity.

It's engraved in Male DNA to be repulsed by women fucking others. In nature there's a big chance of you spending your life raising someone else's child.

Thus your own genetics don't get passed on and you lose game over.

Jet Alone best waifu.

Is this guy married?
He needs a wife.

shit choice mate

>So what exactly is wrong with turning something which is supposed to be an act of love and intimacy between two people into just another meaningless pleasure source with no emotional attachment?

This is how the majority of our culture thinks, and certainly all women. Liberalism and soulless capitalism hasn't permitted a single thing to remain pure, or valuable. Everything has been lowered, dragged through the dirt, creating disposable soulless plastic people with no other motivation than chasing the next dopamine kick or status symbol. I doubt life in this age can ever be meaningful.

Yeah, and she's basically the only reason he stopped hating everyone.

None of the characters in Evangelion are likable.

them metal limbs make me hard
>do robots even have gender
i dont know and i dont care robots make me hard

Rei fags keep moving, this is an Asuka neighborhood

'hmm, unlike those people i dont believe im a piece of shit, that must mean it's ok for me to be a horrible person!'

The same problems that occur with faggots. More chance of herpes, you disease ridden cocksuckers.

Untrue

I like Asuka

He is actually.

He really chilled the fuck out after getting some.

She's very kawaii.
She made a bunch of Shoujo mangas.

medicaldaily.com/dna-sperm-ex-partners-lingers-female-flies-and-influences-genetics-her-offspring-305934

Now apply this to humans.

WHO WITH HER THOUGH

reifags are nu-males

>girls who are molested are more likely to be fucked in the head
Go fucking figure.

oh boi, you are summoning a shitstorm
do you really want one?

BRING IT ON