It's that time again!

It's that time again!

>Favourite superhero
some dark secret you harbor within your soul

Ant-Man (Mostly Pym, but Lang is also pretty good)

When I was a pre-teen, I was molested by my drunk older sister. She doesn't remember the incident, but I still have trouble looking her in the eyes

Spider-Man, or Green Lantern
I dug up a human corpse as a teen because I collect bones, whether fossilized or modern.

Batman or Rorsharch
When I was 12, I molested my cousin of the same age when she was asleep in a sleepover at my grandma's. Sniffed her asshole and suckled on her titties. I wonder to this day if she noticed.

That sounds like an interesting backstory for a villain. I hope you're not one.

Anyways, Dick Grayson.
The day my grandmother died, a part of me did, too. I've honestly not been able to really give a shit about my life beyond trying to make myself happy. I get hyped for shows and comics and games and movies, I waste my time online, work out at the gym, chill with friends, etc. I can't ever bring myself to truly focus on school, because I don't really want to and I never will. I've always assumed it's because I wanted to live a happy life, but there's clearly something wrong with the way I do things.

This straight up sounds like an anime I'd watched a while back.

Reed Richards

When I was a teen I pretended to be drunk and molested my younger sibling. I claim to not remember ever since. But I do.

Spider-Man

I don't really have any, except that maybe I've jerked off an average of 6 times a day for the last five years or maybe longer. I've told a few friends and family this, but I don't think anyone believed me. Except maybe Reno. He killed himself.
Also I feel like I could have depression but I don't want to be some self-diagnosing tumblr bitch so I've told no one.[\spoiler]

Thats hot man. Whatd she do?

>Captain America

Right after the Iraq war kicked off the first ship back to the town I was living in was the USS Abraham Lincoln. By then the war was pretty much as over as it's ever been, and we'd all seen how quickly Iraq had come down and heard all about the "treasure" in the "palaces" that looked like they'd only ever been half-finished concrete structures. This obviously hired van screeches to a halt as I'm waiting to cross the road; high noon, hot sun. These three tanned, slightly crazed guys inside are obviously marines. They give me this spiel about having a stereo they need to sell in the back. I look at the van; I look at them. They're practically offering candy at this point. I shake my head and tell them no, because I know if there is a stereo they got it by breaking Geneva 1949 and Hague 1899,1907/1954. They gave me this look like they were gonna shoot me right there and then, like it was something they'd done a lot lately, then they drove off like they heard sirens. I never reported them; fuck knows what they were really doing with that van. They should have been under guard at barracks for a couple of weeks to weed out the crazies.

It haunts me to this day.

You're grieving. Go to a group therapy session, find someone to talk to about your grandmother. Sometimes it just takes time to get over.

>When I was a pre-teen, I was molested by my drunk older sister. She doesn't remember the incident, but I still have trouble looking her in the eyes
>When I was a teen I pretended to be drunk and molested my younger sibling. I claim to not remember ever since. But I do.

Oh shit, family reunion on Sup Forums?

>Ms Marvel

ok this is weird, bear with me because it's 2:45am here and this happened about a year and a half ago so this isnt gonna be consistent
me and my ex girlfriend always used to fantasize about having a threesome with her mother or sister

she always used to say that her mum did weird shit like staring at her naked and being overly touchy

anyway one time she's talking to me and flicking the bean and she says she can hear her mum doing the same from her room, i tell her to go into her mums room and see what happens

so she says shes gonna do it and starts talking to me again freaking out saying she started helping her mum out by playing with her tits etc, and then ended up eating her out, before her mum changed her mind and started freaking out calling her a whore or whatever

obviously i felt a little guilty but only after cumming buckets

about 6 months to a year later the girl tells me her mum used to abuse her and her mum and sister used to get her to send nudes to guys online, so i feel pretty guilty

that was a weird relationship, it's strange what happens within the bubble of a relationship that you think is ok at the time, i posted a screenshot in Sup Forums once but I've since freaked out and deleted them

just some drunk kissing/feeling a half-done handjob, nothing serious

I never plan on telling her because it would break her heart, because she spent most of my life protecting me from things. I don't want her to know she was ever a problem

You do the right thing

Booster Gold

Nothing really, my life is completely unremarkable, as am I.

I guess there's one thing, I'm a robot and I've given up on having gf but I decided that if I don't get a friend by the time I'm 35, I'm killing myself.

I've never had a friend, ever, so... we'll see how that goes.

Ant-Man

I got very drunk when I was a teenager and groped my sister's friend while she was asleep. Contemplated suicide right afterward while freaking out. Shouldn't have done it, haven't been drunk since.

Do you even leave home?

The Flash (hell just go with all three of them, I like the whole Flash family)

I'm a 26 year old virgin who has never even masturbated. I suspect I just don't have a sex drive in the first place because I've literally never given a fuck about it.

Not a lot, once every couple of weeks. I'd say no more than 5 times a month.

Emma Frost

As a teenager I used a used condom I found on the street to have sex and for years wondered if I had aids because of that, I dont

Spider-Man

I eat my boogers, and nails, and toenails, and the thin skin around my nails, and scabs, and the insides of my cheeks. Honestly, only the scabs taste like anything

Aw man, sorry you're still feeling guilt over that.

Getting drunk is overrated. I hit the level of "pleasantly buzzed" and leave it at that. I hate the idea of not being in control of my actions or thought processes past that point too.

nothing wrong with being asexual, user

Spider-Man and Flash.
I don't have many dark secrets.
I'd say my biggest one has to be the fact that I wanna fuck like three of my female cousins.

>this whole fucking thread

Jesus Christ stop it.

Blue Beetle II

Sometimes I have unwanted thoughts about how I'll kill myself if I don't get into grad school. I'm bipolar and am terrified that one day I'll actually do it.

>Nightwing
I'm a crossdresser who owns several sex toys and fucked my ass with some of them. The latest one is one of those bad dragon toys w/ a cum tube

Not the other user, but not going outside more often won't help you get a friend. You need to find places where there's people who have similar interests

What's that?

>Superman

My older brother looked me in the face and told me that I was the reason why his life is terrible and that my lack of faith in him is what makes him thinks about suicide. He was drunk and venting out his personal issues onto me, but I still can't look at him the same. I don't feel responsible for his problems, but what he said hurt me in a way I've never felt before. I'm scared of him and don't want anything to do with him. He lives with my parents and does nothing but get drunk and play video games after getting home from the job my Dad was able to get him. I can never forgive him. Tomorrow is his birthday I'm pretty sure. But I still can never forgive him for what he did to me and for what he has done to my parents. I feel like a terrible person for admitting this, but its the truth. I feel like I use Superman as an escape for my own life. Sometimes it feels like my Brother stole what where supposed to be some of the best years of my life, so instead I read comics about Superman. When Superman comes, you know that everything's going to be all right in the end. I just want that in my own life

Wonder Woman.

When I was ~9 I seduced my brother's older friend (around 17). He use to finger me while we watched movies with my brother. We fucked one room away from my father. I feel guilty about it because I know it's my fault, not in some dumb victim blames themselves way, but because I guilted him into it. I hate that I can't blame him for it.

Mastubation is self-indulgence and doing it so much is definitely a sign of depression. It's a form of self abuse seeing as after maybe 2 times it doesn't even feel good. Your body is probably habitually addicted to the release it gives so that you can feel some form of contentment. Seek help, but remember to take info with a grain of salt. I don't want to hurt your feelings, but depression is its own form of narcissism psychologically speaking. I don't want to recommend reddit but there's a whole sub on there about quitting masturbating and how it helped peoples' lives. Maybe check it out, that is if you want to change.

>Favorite Superhero
Wally West

When I deal with customers who give bad tips, I lie to them about how much their food is, just so they give me more money, which I pocket for myself.

Daredevil

I am a completely boring person with no interesting secrets

Either Ted Kord Or Jaime Reyes Blue Beetle

I once jerked off in the middle of class, like, straight up, luckily I was in the back of the class, I don't think anybody say me, I'm pretty sure one chick did, as she started asking about it near the end of the year, thank god I moved schools.

A nine year old can't seduce someone user. He wouldn't have done it if he didn't want to, and it absolutely was in no way your fault. I'm sorry that happened to you.

Get the fuck out of that house then. The chances of you making a friend drop to about zero if that's how frequently you get out of the room. Also, without practice you're probably going to panic if anyone tries to establish contact anyway. If you're not willing to do something, you're consciently planning to off yourself. Go to the gym, start a course, go to a convention or something, but don't wait rotting in a dark room waiting for someone to save you.

>Ms. Marvel (Kamala, not Carol)

I haven't done anything too bad. But I think I pirate things more than I should. Hell, I haven't even actually bought any Ms. Marvel comics.

No problem with being asexual. It seems to help even with a lot of peoples' lives since they don't have to bother with it. It was good enough for Tesla, and Isaac Newton believed his chastity was his greatest achievement. Keep on keeping on.

Not telling her about it.

Daredevil
I let my gf stick her finger up my ass and i have a nail polish fetish

Seconding this. Let it go.

Thats hot.

obviously a joke

>seeing as after maybe 2 times it doesn't even feel good
You have shitty technique, then. My kegel powers are strong enough that I can hit off 4+ full loads back to back after the first and they feel just as good.

Deadpool.
I think I may be starting to fall into some serious depression, every day that passes I have less reasons to get out of bed and I start thinking more often about how I should kill myself in a painless manner. This shit has been going on for many many years, but recently it's gotten worse. I don't seek help because I don't think anyone can help me and I don't wanna bother them with my meaningless issues. I also have never had a girlfriend and many of the people I used to call friends don't even talk to me anymore, even though I have a very loving family it just isn't enough, I still feel alone.Fuck, I'm starting to tear up while typing this.

Hellboy

I shoplift a lot. Probably 80% of my wardrobe and small things. I've been growing out of it but there was a period of time where I was living alone at 17 and so I would steal groceries to survive. I'm kinda materialistic in that I like collecting things, but I don't care so much about the things themselves.

Maybe I was 10. It gets fuzzy. But I definitely begged for it and did anything I could to get him to be with me.

>Either Man-Thing or The Shadow
Many fucked up fetishes including cannibalism, cutting, and blood in general. Mostly that involves going far enough to actually kill or seriously hurt someone so I could fulfill them by finding someone who shares some of these fetishes, and there have been people who showed interest upon finding out about the blood stuff, but I've only ever been interested in one girl. She's the only person I've ever cared about and I literally fell in love with her at first sight. The moment I looked at her I immediately knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her despite never even wanting to have a conversation with someone else. She's 100% vanilla and freaked out when I bit her neck because I was getting too into it when we were fooling around.
Jake?

Well, obviously I should get out more. I know all about the theory of making friends, I've heard it (well, read it) a thousand times. It's the practice that is the problem.

True social anxiety is not internet meme social anxiety. When I'm outside, if I'm not on a previously set routine, I feel like fainting or want to make myself unconscious.

Swamp Thing
I have had sexually masochistic thoughts since I was no older than three. At this point, half of my sexual fantasies involve me dying in some way.

>You need to find places where there's people who have similar interests
Not him, but fuck that shit. People that share your interests usually just has just as much plebeian tastes as everyone else, except it's worse because it's something you know and care about. It's best to have friends with interests that you only sorta care about in the vaguest way and the same the other way around. That way you both can give each other interesting discussions without disappointing each other.

paroxetine works pretty well for social anxiety. Also, seek professional help.
>inb4 psychology is a meme
The sole fact there's someone pushing you to try and solve your shit is a great help.

doesn't matter. you were a child with a crush and he took advantage of that.

Please please please seek help. Please. My girlfriend had (and is still dealing with) bipolar tendencies, and her whole application to Grad School was incredibly stressful to her and the relationship as a whole. It took a lot of time and patience, but i eventually convinced her to try meds and regularly see a therapist, and now she is off the meds and is better than ever. Please user, for me, get help. Like real, actual help. Don't just say you will, because my mom was fucking bipolar too, and so many times she would resolve to do something and never follow through because her pole had switched. Get help user.

Dark sadness, the thread

It's good. You're tearing up because you're repressing your emotions too much. No one wants to talk about their emotions because they don't want to seem whiny. Talk to a depression talk line, or there are even text based ones so you can write out what you mean. It's okay user, life is bigger than any person and it gets better but it takes effort and all in all that's the hardest part. But learn to love the little things, eat and sleep right, treat yourself with respect, take care of yourself and your responsibilities and appreciate what you do have. We are living in a different time but every gen seems to have it's own slew of depressing things, but there's a lot more sources for help and coping nowadays. Hopefully things will reflect more positively on you.

That gives him no right to finger a kid just because they have perfectly common love thoughts.

Different guy but my names Jake and my favorite is Ted. Who's this?

leave man, get out of that cancerous place and live your life.

>I'm kinda materialistic in that I like collecting things, but I don't care so much about the things themselves.

That's actually why I stopped buying things, I realized I liked shiny, new things, but didn't give a fuck about the things themselves.

I was asking based on the masturbation in class, not the character.

I never actually expected to get this kind of emotional support on this place.
Thank you so much, user.
Really.

I blame trading card games, it gave me a collecting complex sorta. That's why I'd steal a lot because I felt the things I'd take weren't worth how much they'd cost even though that's illogical on paper. Maybe I'm just trying to fill a gap in my personality or something with stuff? At least I don't hoard.

I actually see a psychiatrist, take all my meds, all the stuff I'm supposed to do. But I've already had two years of my life stolen by my disorder, and I've finally started to get back on track. I'm afraid that if I admit these thoughts to anyone that I'll fuck up everything even more.

Holy shit, some of these secrets are darker than I could've expected. A lot of sexual ones, which I expected, but many of those are about molestation. Didn't expect that. Masturbation, that was expected. I expected more about fetishes.

I commend you.

I don't even get how this worked, but I hope you're okay?

Shit. I forgot about this. But I actually have some of the same thoughts some times, never my first cousins, but family nonetheless. I feel you, user.

Hang in there user, keep on keeping on. You're fine as you are.

My parents took me to a psychiatrist nearly a decade ago, but I did the same I did to them: I lied about everything, pretended everything was alright, constructed fake friends and friendships (I did some stupid things to keep those lies going), and in the end nothing happened.

And now it's scary to ask for help, since I only talk to my mother and I know she resents me.

Everything is scary, everyone's a stranger, life sucks.

Yeah, emotionally, she's a wreck and an extreme workaholic. She did the best she could sheltering me through some real horrid shit. We cut off ties to our parents the moment she could support us, and the only person she really has for emotional support is me. If she ever found out, her world would shatter and might send her over a line I already try and keep her from crossing.

I also used to like MtG. It's the thrill and the smell of opening new stuff that is great.

I only stole once when I was 6, a pack of TMNT toys, I didn't really feel guilty but I did end up throwing them in the trash because I was scared my parents found about them.

nah you wont user, my girlfriend and mom were afraid of the exact same shit. If you find people that you can trust, close friends, loved ones, significant others, tell them. When you feel ready. My GF lost like 4 years due to her bipolar thing, and due to some friends fucking with her, she had to drop out of college. But she eventually went back to school, where I met her while I was studying abroad, and even though she is like 5 and a half years older than me, we are both super in love and making it work.
I've had similar, albeit in no way comparable, thoughts when I think of all the years in high school I wasted on EVE and WoW, but all you can do is move forward man, and trust when people say it does get better.

“So we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past.”

Either Blue Beetle II or Spider-Man

Running out of reasons to get out of bed in the morning. My family ignore my cries for help and it seems like they just want to keep this fictional image of me, I'm starting to hate my friends, can't find any enjoyment in hobbies, have no passions, and no hope for the future at all. I hide my pain by acting snarky and apathetic but the truth is I'm barely holding on. I've been posting on image boards since I was like 10 (I'm almost 21 now) and tried to get out more but the alternative is shit and it feels like I'd rather die in front of my computer alone. Every night I want to die in my sleep hoping the cruel joke that is my life will end

Yeah, but I did both.

There are people with good in their hearts. There's no reason to hurt. This same time last year I was doing drugs, not in school (cause of money), and hardly worked because I just felt like why bother. Now I'm moved out living on my own and about to attend a university and have overall really changed my perspective for the better. Get educated. Be the person the younger and future you need. You can be your own worst enemy, but you can also be your own best friend. I hope everything turns out great for you, be hopeful, and stick to it. It'll change your life for the better.

Are you from upstate New York?

what's the craziest thing you've stolen?

Yes, who is this?

The greatest Lantern of all

I've been on here for years and never blacked text. So I'll go green.

>I used to jack ofF during the peace at church bc I was bored.

>i love my gf. Since we were kids. I would fuck her when we were teenagers and Jack off thinking about it later because I was so attracted to her. She's gained weight over the past 4 years sometimes I can't even finish when I think about how hot she used to be. I can't get her to come to the gym with me and it's infuriating me to over and beyond levels and I think about leaving her because I'm afraid she become more overweight

man, i've been there. honestly what helped me was going to the gym. working out just gave me something to do, something that resulted in regular improvements to my person, which led to a healthier state of mind. It might seem like bullshit, but what do you have to lose? I honestly think it will help.

I dunno. Superman?

Nah, probably Loki from what I've actually enjoyed reading for the past few years.

I really enjoyed when a guy who stole cash from me despite our friendship had his mother die. I thought he deserved it and his pain was delightful.

where in upstate NY?

just talk to her, be honest yo

I'm not telling you, that defeats the purpose of airing out dark secrets anonymously.

To all Anons that say that they wanna kill themselves, please for the love of fuck go talk to someone, get help.
I'm telling you this by experience.
I wanted to kill myself for like of my life, one time I actually tried but my parents managed to stop me.
Got into therapy and got prescribed many antidepressants for a while.
Now I can't even leave my house alone because my family thinks I'll just throw myself in front of the first car I see, and they're probably right.
So please, think of yourselves, your loved ones, fuck, think of your pets.
Don't let your lives turned into an incorregible mess like mine.

Deadpool
I no longer have the will to live and the only reason I haven't ended it all is because it would cause a lot of pain and strife among the people that know me if I did. All I do with myself is try to pretend that I'm happy with life while hoping that something outside of my power finally kills me.

Animal Man

I often reply to people on Sup Forums while pretending to be other posters. I have done it in this very thread.

The west part

Just started working out for the first time in recent memory and can confirm it really puts you in a better state of mind.
You just feel good man.
The way I eat is changing next