WHAT WENT WRONG?

>I think no one wanted to pay to see the race mixing show scene and the homosexual kiss

i dont think anyone going to see the movie knew there was going to be an awkward gay kiss, and no one but you gives a fuck about race mixing at this point

what went wrong was that it was a sequel to prometheus

Hollywood pushing degeneracy

You fucking imbecile they even struggled to sell comic books because of more diversity. No one wants to see freak show shit.

>let's turn the legendary sci-fi horror that influenced generations of fans and filmmakers into an Ancient Aliens episode
>what could possibly go wrong

I'm so glad this shit bombed, I hope this franchise is dead and buried now.

prometheus was weak
alien's name has already been spoiled
and on top of that the movie was fucking bad, even for normies standards.

>franchise is dead

No they will just make it more degenerate and stick with the exact same plot. It will be an all cast of black men having gay sex with alien trannys.

>waaaaa im a permanently friendless whiny faggot loser that will remain utterly miserable to the day of my suicide

k den

>waaaaaaaaaaaa im so utterly fucking pathetic

k den

comic book sales struggle because nobody buys comic books anymore. it's a dying medium and that's good because most of them are absolute garbage. diversity or not.

Alien Covenant is the best Alien film since the original. If you are unable to comprehend this, you are either stupid or unable to appreciate art.

IT IS FUCKING TRUE

YOU RETARD

EVEN LIVE WITH KELLY TOOK OUT THE BLACK GUY TO GET RATINGS BACK UP

it was shit

Seriously what's the point to put homosexuals people in a future colony that is supposed to reproduce and spread?

who was the homosexual crew member?
two literally died mid fuck

>diversity or not.

AYY LMAO, He actually believes that people don't turn the channel or turn off the tv when they see diversity on tv.

>stay delusional

>Because when you can't come up with a new idea. Add blacks having relations with white women and gays.

>then lose money

??

>repeat

>actually replying to this autism

>actually replying to this autism

Not even an argument. Sales have been struggling because of diversity and you idiots want to stay in denial. I am not paying to see cuck propaganda and homosexuals

>reddit spacing

the coalburner gets viciously murdered and i dont remember any gay stuff

>the coalburner gets viciously murdered

IT WAS NOT ENOUGH

RACISM HAS HIT AN ALL TIME HIGH THANKS

PEOPLE ARE NO LONGER BUYING IT PEOPLE NO LONGER THINK TYRONE SHOULD HAVE A SPOT ON TV WITH NO TALENT BECAUSE HE WAS SLAVES N SHIT

The previous film was notoriously bad, therefore no one had confidence in its follow-up. Your Sup Forums "race mixing" talk is, as always, meaningless trash.

>Not even an argument
... the thread.

Also, sage.

I second this, I had not heard of any gay kiss until now.
The problem is that the trailers just showed more incoherent rambling about the origin of the aliens.

I would rather see Brokeback Mountain in Space than Prometheus 2.

The blonde bearded dude that get infected while on the engineer ship & the spic that get a cheek burn

Made me kuckle

The whole religious undertones of this movie make those "diverse" casting choices especially weird

I do actually believe that putting those aspects in the trailer hurt it at least to some extent

>i dont think anyone going to see the movie knew there was going to be an awkward gay

maybe if you're a dipshit redditor that lives in denial. Everyone else knows how kikewood operates.

>religious undertones
No wonder my acknostig dad that things that the crusaders were "evil Christans attack innocent muslims" likes that franchise so much

no one want to watch sjw -Millennials in space
i didn't see but i know it was going to be horrible
the question is why can film makers from the 1970s and 80s can make brilliant scifi horror with their limited tech but now they cant do nothing but CGI heavy shit?

Fucking this!

Gays - fine. Who gives a shit. Its your own fucking life, enjoy yourself and fuck everyone else. But why would you want gay colonists?

It reminded me of the retardedness which was prometheus' 'Gruff Scientist character'.

Yknow. The one who looked like he wanted to be a hells angel and constantly acted angry and told people he was only there for the money, he didnt give a shit about anything else etc. etc.

All i could think in that was 'this trip is once in a life time, they must have had thousands or more applicants willing to go for basically zero pay. Hell, people probably would have paid WY for this instead. Why on earth would they pick someone with such a massive attitude problem instead of some friendly guy who just wants to put something cool in a journal somewhere'.

Characters who just plain dont make sense are annoying.

if you remeber they werent told where they were going in the first time
who signs up for a space expedition that keeps the destination a secret, how would you know what clothes to bing

gay people are not infertile, retard

their sperm still works

The fuck are they impregnating with that sperm? Why would you bring gay guys along just to act as sperm banks when you can probably pack thousands of sperm vials ffrom different people for the cost of bringing one adult gay guy.

It'd make a lot more sense to do that and bring lesbians. They have functional wombs and are still likely to want children, but theres a small chance both partners might want to give birth and increase genetic diversity even more.

>race mixing and gay shit

I didn't even know that was in the movie now I'm definitely not seeing it.

>what is a sperm donor

>I didn't even know that was in the movie now I'm definitely not seeing it.

They're the ones who get btfo the hardest, ol' Ridley is definitively a Sup Forums dude

she was also black tho

Likewise. Was prob gonna stream it anyways but tired of degenerate multiculture fggotry. fuck it

When one of the soldiers gets chest bursted his apparent gay lover kisses his dead body as they're leaving.

I assume the race mixing was when thr Mexican looking chick was banging her black husband in the shower, but they die immediately.

wasn´t that literally in the trailer?
but good on you user for having standards

>a fil with a wetsern director released for western audiences
>didn't expect progressive quotas in it

you kidding me?

she wasn't mexican or mexican looking, she was white

but yes they get brutally fucked up

So one fag has his throat exploded and the other one dies just as horribly, then the race mixing curs are also brutally slaughtered. I think maybe Ridley's more Redpilled than we give him credit for. I would have had dykes, one is torn in half and the other is slowly digested and has the time to shout out, "Mommy!" As she's dissolved by stomach acid. Or maybe she's trying to get away and this hyper alien hybrid thing goes at her and it starts to attack and she's crying out as its ripping into her entrails. And there's a pause because as it was going at her something from above tumbles onto it, interrupting its feeding, so it pauses for a time, and the dyke's trying to crawl away with her guts hanging out, and as she's trying to get away and the hyper humongous alien is dealing with this piece of paneling that's really heavy, it instinctively takes it's tail and skewers her from her ass, exploding through what's left of her bowels, and she's screaming and gagging on blood as it lifts her up to its mouth.

Why is the race mixing always a black male and a white female?

>I hope this franchise is dead and buried now.
Nah, Fox'll hire a couple nobody directors to make a PG-13 reboot and some sequels that will be about as uninteresting and forgettable as those low budget scifi movies that star dudes like Christian Slater and are played all day on cable.

You literally cannot argue that this prediction isn't 100% accurate.

I wonder why

Why? It seems a little racist.

The KKK was created because of it. It was because white women on slave plantations would have their male slaves head locked in a box and while he's secured to the floor she'd Queen him or throne him. White men couldn't say shit because they were too busy dicking their slaves then dicking the mulatto girls and boys that were the result of their adultery. They didn't like eating back in the day so if the misses used the black man to clean her dirty bits it was no problem. There was never an instance of a southern belle having a mulatto child so the white masters didn't care about their male slaves being used to clean their wives snatch and bum with their tongue.

it doesn't have superheroes or enough 80s references so people didn't care

Because Lefties have fetishized the black man to an extreme degree. Didn't you watch Get Out?

>"hurr what about Georgina"

It was made pretty clear that she was the exception to the rule.

wat

It's basic visual hierarchy fuck off

Is HTTP the reddit protocol? In that case don't post again until you've figured out how to post to Sup Forums with an FTP request

>[Citation needed]

Because you need sacrifices when things go bad for whatever reason, and having to choose between people who reproduce is harder than throwing a homosexual or few who don't have any reproductive significance.

>don't suck the dick of Social Justice
>get branded Alt-Right Nazi
>suck the dick of Social Justice
>less normies see your movie

Hm.

Do you guys ever stop bitching?
>It's not the plot, story or action! It sucked because a faggot kissed another!

Alien: Covenant has massive problems but instead of talking about those you're gonna whine over a shower scene and a kiss? Fucking kill yourself.

There's 2000+ colonists in cryo that can reproduce. And just cus they can't reproduce with eachother doesnt mean they aren't useful. They could be geniuses in their field or very good crew members. Are you that fucking dense?

They were part of the security team, they weren't chosen to reproduce they were picked to shoot things.

>don't suck the dick of Social Justice
>get money from the majority of the world which hates social justice and/or has positive birth rates (North Africa, Middle East, East Europe, all of Asia, all of Indonesia)

>suck the dick of social justice
>get money from a few whites in Western and Northern Europe, and North America, who all have negative birth rates
>lose money from the other majority of the world which has positive birth rates

>money per head is more important

There, the math wasn't hard chappie.

Also daily reminder that China has a term for white liberals specifically:

>白左 (baizou, "white left") is used generally to describe those who “only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment” and “have no sense of real problems in the real world”; they are hypocritical humanitarians who advocate for peace and equality only to “satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority”; they are “obsessed with political correctness” to the extent that they “tolerate backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism”; they believe in the welfare state that “benefits only the idle and the free riders”; they are the “ignorant and arrogant westerners” who “pity the rest of the world and think they are saviours”.

Gotta cut off the liberals if you want China to give you money.

I saw this yesterday and saw nothing homosexul. Was it removed?

This.

Everyone saw the fasskisser scene, but I dont know how anyone picked up another gay scene before that with the infected guy. I saw nothing that immediately/definitely identified a gay couple.

>gives a fuck about race mixing at this point
The nonstop race mixing agenda is tiresome. It almost makes me wish for a Roko's Basilisk.

It was subtly red-pilled. Apparently so subtly you didn't notice it.

>bringing even more women
>thinking in reality they wont just fuck shit up

and they'll get pregnant and be out of workforce for months

>lesbians give genetic diversity but gays don't

you wot m8?

No, no one wanted to see a crap movie.

I think people are tired of having dumb characters in their horror movies. Horror works far better when competent people do everything right but it's not enough. Also I think people are tired of the leftist pandering and even liberals like me hate the insect like virtue signalling maniacs that have infiltrated the left.

Holy shit people here are really stupid!
That was a fucking top secret project, they didn't even know what will they doing you fucking retard! Of course they will choose the best for the job and the guy had tech that others were surprised by.

Haha y-yeah. Reddit invented spacing on the internet!