What's this little faggot's problem?

What's this little faggot's problem?

He was created by a faggot pedophile.

What is little faggot OP's problem?

The fact CN fired and kicked his ass out after he was arrested faggot like during Season 1? Where have you been?

Just a poorly raised child.

Which means he'll be a detriment to society as a teenager.

He's retarded

absolutely nothing he's just a kid

he can't help it if that little girl took advantage of him

fucking bitch nearly got him killed by an angry mother

He's autistic, then again what main characters on CN isn't

Can we all agree that Clarence is one of the best cartoons on Cartoon Network right now

Fuck no, it's terrible

Genetics, shitlord.

He's very poorly drawn. I wish all the crap that looks retarded like this would just die. Even if there's good writing involved, thus shit will always under sell it.

Dude, he had bipolar disorder and dubiously groped a woman on the SU staff without thinking. Get your facts right.

Plus she didn't hold it against him much. She was going to confront him personally, but she told her friends who blabbed about it on twitter, and the event got him fired.

The guy was losing his mind during the production of the show. It's actually kinda sad to see how his sanity just wound up decaying and he got fired for pulling some uncalled for shit without thinking about it right after he got his own cartoon.

And then there's no real proof he did it either besides the girl's testimony. For all we know he bumped into her on the elevator and she overreacted.

Overall, the entire event's just sad. Don't go around just throwing shit at people without thinking.

Yes, fuck the haters, too bad we can only have a decent thread in the livetalk threads

>faggot
>pedophile

That don't proceed with what he did user

yes. it takes me back to 3rd grade every time.

Amy was the only good character and she was in just one episode.

was she the one talking about her parents splitting and not knowing who she was gonna live with? if so, that hit me hard.

Pretty sure he's an asspie.

Writers said she moved, and will never appear again possibly. How sad.

We have the new girl though.

that makes me a sad panda.

I hope new girl comes back she was fucking adorable