How can a Sentinel kill Mr Fantastic? What about Plastic Man?

How can a Sentinel kill Mr Fantastic? What about Plastic Man?

Why would it?
Neither of them is a FILTHY mutie.

Good point. Then, what sort of adaptation could a Sentinel gain to kill someone with their powers? I was thinking about it and there's a lot of powers out there that are still kinda hard for them to counter.

How do stretchy-folk deal with extreme cold?

>Boobs and butt pose because she can stretch.

Hah.

I think it depends? Plas I believe just gets frozen and can crumble, but it doesn't kill him. Some just can't stretch when cold.

>How can a Sentinel kill Mr Fantastic?
Shoot him, energy attacks are Mr. Fantastic's kyptonite. That said read could seep insider of it and destroy it from the inside.
>What about Plastic Man?
It couldn't

*Reed

>it couldn't
Is he THAT powerful? School me on stretchyfolk my guy.

Plas survived being split in to little pieces and spread throughout the ocean for a few thousand years.

What is it about his powers that even let him be that invincible?

He's made of plastic

YO HO HO HE TOOK A BITE OF GUM GUM

That's fair. Can ANYTHING kill him?

No. I mean, sure. If some cosmic being decided to destroy his very atoms then sure. Outside of that no. Batman thinks that Plasticman could kick the entire worlds ass at once. Entire justice league included. The best anything short of a god could do is contain him.

Well shit.

>destroy his very atoms then sure
Throw it in the sun.

Stark Sentinels were designed to be able to counter the powers of everyone on the Avengers, and potentially every other superhero.

It could probably beat Mr fantastic by freezing him. or just blow him up with a missile

idk about plastic man.

Seeing this makes me wonder how Helen would of faired against the robot from The Incredibles. Would she be able to hold her own?

Anything thats not an attack thats physical based, since elasticity can absorb hits like that well.

I remember DKSA Batman saying something along these lines, and I seem to recall Plas' canon powers including being able to morph into virtually anything and have it be functional.

I don't know if Plas could, given the correct information, imitate a cosmic artifact capable of rewriting reality though. "Low-tier" heroes have done shit like that before: Darwin was able to adapt to the Norse goddess Hela's attack and briefly became an incarnation of Death.

That is some pretty lovingly crafted fanart for a minor MC2 character.

I applaud this fanartist for supporting the most obscure X-stretching Person this side of Serpentina.

>looks up Serpentina

Huh, same artist.

Okay, now I'm basically sure this is just this dude's fetish.

He doesn't really need to. All Plastic Man would have to do to be completely unbeatable in anyway but an extreme Pyrrhic victory would be to simply anchor himself to Earth. He's more than capable to strech his body miles long and deep into the ground. At which point the only real ways to beat him would be:

A.Chuck the entire planet into the sun.
B. Freeze his brain.
C. Get a reality warper to fuck him up.

Plastic Man is one of those characters that DC can never actually use, because as soon he's there and acting mildly serious the problem is over. They should of made him fucking dumb to compensate having the most versatile power out of any Superhero ever.

Barring Frank Richards level horseshit

> the fetish I can't even admit to myself

please stop

Really? What gave you that idea?

You really think he could have a fetish?

It's a fetish I can't disagree with, like ,it's not my fetish, but I'd be down with it at the same time.

and let me guess, all of this elastic girls are either dead or depowered....right?

I wonder what this guy thinks of Ms. Marvel

:^)

Is that supposed to be Darwin in the back?

Offscreen. It's what they always do with post-apoc or "X kills the MU" stories