Is this an American thing?

is this an American thing?

1. country

2. did your school have a school shooter button?

1 original homeland of the Franks
2 of course not

1. Australia

2. No

Could this be, dare i say it, proof that gun control works?

>active shooter
Wtf is that anyway? Do they have passive shooters that still kill you but stutter and wont make eye contact while they do it, or what?

what does it do though

Dispenses Xanax.

It makes the police come, give everyone confusing orders, and then shoot up the whole school any way.

Silent alarm that goes directly to the police without any dispatching. Often found at convenience stores, liquor stores, banks, and apparently schools often in sketchy areas

Opens the armoury, so you can defend yourself.

As a non American the whole concept of this is entirely alien to me.

I guess the difference is active shooter is still active, while other shooters are dead, incapacitated or given themselves up and there is no longer immediate thread, so you can just call 911.

Dispenses >be american >get shot memes and twister board game

Spawns pic related

What's with that autistic gaze?

That's surely a shopped fire alarm.

Brutal.

>be american
>get shot
>press ACTIVE SHOOTER EMERGENCY button

He always reminds of one of the guys from linkin park

Cops are now full of gang tier tattoos in america?

after germany had its first school shooting they stared making up those "secret" codes that would let students know there is an attacker in school over the PA so they can go somewhere safe.

like niBBa u really think the school shooter won't be aware of it, just fucking tell them there's a looney on the loose not some wannabe hidden code "mrs xy please come there and there" like lmao just run for your life boi

that being said there is the complete police record of the 2002 erfurt shooting online and it was a pretty chilling read with all those minute by minute details of the habbendings

>1 original homeland of the Franks
get mad ostrogoth

lel

We have dropped plate buttons, when pressed everyone has to go "WAHEEEEY"

shut up colony

it automatically makes a thread on Sup Forums and Sup Forums containing the short but clear message
>be american
>get shot

Honestly no, my high school didn't have one of those. I'm 28 though so it's be at least ten years since I was in high school. Bit scary seeing that desu.

lmao

FK posts are so easy to identify

active mean the shooter is still going around killing people you dingus

why won't they just shoot back instead?

the students? because you can't bring a gun to school

>tfw you talk shit about the white kid's bionicles

so much for "Land of the """free""""

only a bitch would talk shit about another kids toys