4 of the top 10 questions in the Trump AMA are from Milo Yiannopoulos

Is this the end for Donald?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/
reddit.com/user/the-realDonaldTrump
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link. Now.

What's the gold star? Is it like a concentration camp thing for the faggots?

Milo stop posting on Sup Forums.
Uruguay.

I'm so fucking sick of that attention whore. Fuck.

you can by someone a gold star because Jews run the site

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/

Everyone knew that AMA was going to be nothing more than a safe space for trumpfags.

How much does a star cost?

They removed them all and deleted his Account.
Kek.

eeddit gold is $3.99 / month, or $29.99 for a year.

The Reddit UI is a mess

$6 million

Fucking Milo giving BJs and using both hands to draw an audience

Lol his 4 comments cost $240 of pleb bux. Never change reddit

He's a meme with a cult of personality on leddit.

This. It's an ugly pile of excrement.

What the hell is that darker patch of skin on her ass?

It costs somewhere between $119.96 - $191.52 you faggot

just watch his profile overview so you can only see his responses.

Why would it be? I thought Memelo liked Donald.

They hid his comments although you can still see them by checking his account. No doubt that they hid them because his name has "DANGEROUS FAGGOT" right next to it.

stormniggers are upset that people don't hate fags
stormniggers should just admit they love islam already

Thanks for tips (glad I don't have to sift through all those comments).

I tried to google trump reddit and the first 5 links were troll subreddits full of butthurt.

Also why I can't find this in the front page? I have seen the most retarded AMA on the front page like once a dude was selling yogurt or some shit.

I don't know shit about how reddit organizes their most viewed threads or whatever they are. Sorry for asking a retarded question and being a pleb.

Also because the AMA isn't for some journo fag to come hijack. He can set up an interview if he want's to talk to trump, everyday people can't.

I like Milo but at the end of the day he's still a member of the press and should fuck off.

The Donald subreddit got accused of spamming and reddit changed their coding to keep it from hitting front page so much....

Essentially reddit didn't like that trumps subreddit was popular so they sabotaged it.

how the fuck do i read this??? this format is absolutely garbage tier. never been to reddit before and i cant make a lick of sense out of it.

help??

they changed how the site works just to censor it
other user linked me here
reddit.com/user/the-realDonaldTrump
you can refresh to see his comments

I counted 8 stars. 8X$30=240. I'm sorry if I'm missing something that would make it otherwise, I don't understand Reddit as well as you do. Perhaps you should go back?

Alright guys, here is a tip. Click his name, which is the-realDonaldTrump, and you can see all his post. If you want to see what he is replying to, click context. This is the only way I have found on how to use this crappy site.
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

Reddit is first and foremost an advertising platform where you can pay to have your content on the front page and the Democratic party (Bernie Sanders especially) have spent a LOT of money getting their content to the front few pages, so basically it's a conflict of interest. Organically this AMA should be front page but it doesn't fit the liberal reddit narrative so it's going to be buried by the admins.

that essentially reddits whole business strategy. no surprise they haven't turned a profit

>Trying to censor a candidate for presidency
There's retarded then there's burger left retard.

Anyways thanks anons I will check the link.

Also will be fun when trump is elected and reddit implodes since they can't really do shit about it.

read
redditors are dumb enough to believe that most front page content is organic. Netflix used to be a huge purchaser of ad space. You would see TIL posts about random obscure movies that no one gave a shit about but they always just "happened" to have been recently added to the NFLX library.

They don't make money because the left isn't profitable.
why do you think literally every leftist media outlet is failing horribly right now?
Leftists viewers do not translate into money because a shitton of them have no real job.

If he was smart he'd just stop answering and say Reddit censored him. Best way to get a bunch of faggot normies woke

Birthmark

Yeah but campaigns and super-pacs aren't trying to extract money from their audience, just their votes. Reddit gets paid regardless.

I read they only allow a certain group of people to ask questions, Milo being one of them. You can't ask questions anonymously or with an account that isn't on their accepted list.

Sort of. they made it where you can't ask questions if your account is newer than 30 days and has less than 500 karma. The approved list is for people who don't meet requirements but still want to ask question.

You guys really gotta learn to read.

Since you like reddit so much I suggest you stay there, faggot

>they made it where you can't ask questions if your account is newer than 30 days and has less than 500 karma.
Good thing I had an old account I made over 3 years ago which I barely used but just made the karma threshold so I can ask the God Emperor dank questions.

>YOU'RE NOT SENDING YOUR BEST

I don't like reddit, I'm just capable of reading a fucking post.

I just expect better out of you guys, seems like you're playing stupid to me.

I still have an account i used on Koontown funny enough. Not going to use it to ask question though since the post history looks bad as hell.

Just delete all your past posts famalam.