When will the best DC comic be made into a film?

When will the best DC comic be made into a film?

Kingdom Come and everything else written by Mark Waid is trash.

What would you like to see be adapted into a movie user?

Hold your horses, Petey, a movie like this requires years upon years of layered, shared universes to introduce characters in a cohesive, intelligent story. Actually that's how Disney would do it. DC would probably just jump in and throw vital flashback information via a series of emails.

How about the second best comic then?

Kingdom Come isn't even all that good, why would you call it the best?
Not him but I want to see Black Manta killing Aquaman's buddies from The Others, and I want to see Swamp Thing turn Gotham into a jungle paradise.

Your taste, it's shit.

"But there's one thing you can't see with all your powers, Superman, my SOUL!"

"You're wrong, Luthor. I -can- see your soul."

BTFO

But he can't see souls, x-ray vision only goes bone deep.

>superfaggots
>best comics

Does dc have any adult material at all?

he said it to unnerve Luthor, which it did

That's just mean and petty. Luthor was right all along, Superman is evil. We have to get some ho with a baseball bat to kill him now.

>best DC comic
more like baby's first comic

Secret Identity>Man of Steel>Kingdom Come

agree with this do you want a Kingdom Come movie where the scale of grand battle is as abysmal as the the Avengers 2 airport battle.It would be better as a cartoon series.

Watchmen already had a film, and it sucked.

They probably are. I thought Joker was trash though, so maybe that makes up for it.

That's the power of Alex Ross' art - it could make any comic to look better than it is.

Will commieboos ever get a Red Son movie?

>Red Son
that would be awesome but if you think about it be basically BvS

Marvel makes the same movie over and over again and people eat it up so why not DC?

>a movie like this requires years upon years of layered, shared universes to introduce characters in a cohesive, intelligent story.

I disagree. No one needs to be introduced to superman or batman again. KC is mainly a Superman story filled up with cameos. Frankly the problem here isnt the script, it's rather WB studios old habit of letting director do wtf they want. WB has never green lit a faithful adaptation of any major DC comics.
You want batman year one? fat chance here's batman begins instead.
You want the dark knight returns? nono here have some kinoshit BvS instead.
HOL UP! What's that? All star superman? Arkham asylum? The long Halloween? Nonononono. That won't do. Have Suicide Squad instead.

Kingdom Come will never become a movie at WB. Maybe a shitty direct to dvd animation movie if you're lucky.

>Kingdom Come will never become a movie at WB
You must believe.

>It's a Sup Forums tries to be Sup Forums episode

>avengers 2 airport battle
It wasn't even an Avengers movie.
The airport fight was in the third captain america movie which had a far lower budget than Age of Ultron

Yeah. I hate DC and Warners attitude on this.