Besides the Ace venture Crossover, was there ANYTHING worth remembering about The Mask cartoon?

Besides the Ace venture Crossover, was there ANYTHING worth remembering about The Mask cartoon?

It did get 2 seasons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzdR421Ekv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was funny.

The intro was great.

I thought it was pretty funny, especially the Mrs Piedman gags.

It had top tier villains
>putty thing and fish guy

One of Tim Curry's better roles.

I remember some woman who tried to blow up the mayor or something in one episode. She was nude in a trenchcoat covered only by explosives.

I remember even less about the Ace Ventura cartoon. Also the only thing I remember about the Dumb & Dumber cartoon was the beaver's name was Kitty.

Fuck there was a lot of Jim Carrey in those days.

It's a really solid superhero cartoon with a little extra comedy. The Mask constantly cracks wise, Stanley thinks of his alter ego as a burden, and the city is afraid of the Mask despite usually being the only person who can save the day.

youtube.com/watch?v=KzdR421Ekv8

God Tier opening

Kablamus
it was a guy

Wasn't him Carey in the live action Dudley Doo right?

I never knew this was even a cartoon until I was an adult. Must have been really unpopular.

cookie kaboom
your welcome

>That small glorious window in the 90s after cartoons learned to be clever but before the tv rating system was set up.

How is she not someone's waifu? I claim her. She's mine!

Think of all the puns she's make with you during sex!

Because she's relatively obscure.

this
more like 1% obscure because she will only be talked about very little if at all

Holy shit.

Good villains
Good comedy
Good theme
Plot with some continuity.