Mfw catholic classes will be obligatory in all schools brazil wide

>mfw catholic classes will be obligatory in all schools brazil wide
lol

Other urls found in this thread:

diariodepernambuco.com.br/app/noticia/brasil/2017/12/15/interna_brasil,734792/mec-aprova-base-curricular-e-torna-ensino-religioso-obrigatorio.shtml
tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10926750903313278?src=recsys&
scholarlycommons.law.case.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?&article=1572&context=faculty_publications
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Catholic

>protestantism
literally judaism

>Catholicism

Literally defeatism.

>judaism
>british flag
redundant

the place for religion is church
why the state keeps breaking the division of roles?

sauce?

enjoy hell heretic

diariodepernambuco.com.br/app/noticia/brasil/2017/12/15/interna_brasil,734792/mec-aprova-base-curricular-e-torna-ensino-religioso-obrigatorio.shtml

wtf i love brazil now

>defeatism
Brazil was literally built on jesuits that gave up everything to spread their faith. Catholic values are anything but defeatism

Great desu
Let's just hope it's not too modernist

Please convert, heretics. I don't want you to burn in hell.

Awesome. State-mandated religious education is the fastest way to turn a population irreligious. Only in countries where religious education is completely in the hands of independent and private parishes can religion survive in the modern world, like in the case of the US.

In other news, atheism in Brazil grows at unprecedented rates.

This lol. Once kids will grow up associating religion with school work they will turn fedora en masse. I'm an atheist and I completely support this.

>gave up everything
>defeatism

melhor parar

this has been the case here for 100 years. Only starting to get rid of it now

in my school people actually looked down on the atheists because our religion teachers were nice and the atheists acted like edgy retards

You went to a private school that was run by a religious institution or a public national school?

public
church still owns a lot of them I think

>religion threads
---> /x/

Atheism is dying xd

BASED SANDNIGGER TEMER
A
S
E
D

everything is dying
it's for the best
i'm fucking tired of edgy teens proselytizing their personal beliefs

>tfw non-demoninational christian & see a protestant vs catholic thread

>non-demoninational christian
the fuck that even mean?
every evangelist/methodist/etc. is protestant
you're only allowed to chuckle if you're orthodox

I go to whichever Christian church I please. Jesus never said Protestant, Catholic, or Orthodox, only through him is salvation.

this

well good for you, getting confused over all the different rites. enjoy

>even american christianity is muttified

uhm Christ created the catholic church you know?

maybe in Northern Europe where kids are edgy and retarded

>catholicism

>complains about modernist
>wh*Toid three magi
Get some self awareness

lol

that's cute
what country is the video from?

Saved

>you consider Balthazar wh*Te
Trudeau pls

The mainstream can't be edgy by definition. If the majority of all people are irreligious then being an atheist isn't edgy, it's the default position.

What? Story of that? I thought the global civilization already got over fairy tales.

Holier than thou, mohammed.

simply a deal with the Vatican that ex-president Lula signed back in 2010 is now going into effect

I`m not sure to wich one to convert, christians are too soft and I hate the pope, what do?

why? you're going backwards...

Why did he do that? Did a majority of Brazilians approve of this deal?

I think he did to contain American influence by the evangelist protestant church here in Brazil, also yeah most of the people, especially poor people and really rich are fervent catholics

>He doesn't enjoy those classes where no one does shit and relax
>He didn't go to mass just to skip class

HAHAHHAAHAHAH

stupid catholics still wallowing in their sin and centuries old corruption.
how come every med country today is a complete shithole with zero moral courage?
hmmmmm i really wonder....

Nod really, here public schools have been hardcore fedora since 1920 and we are the least religious country in the Americas.

went to a Catholic high school because they were the best in my city, was pretty good

>t. gay marriage enabler

But did they approve of this specific deal? Did this deal ass the Brazilian congress? if it didn't, it seems shady as fuck that the president would make deals like this with foreign states to enact domestic policy without Brazilian citizens having a say. What did Brazil get out of this deal anyway?

mean to say
*Did this deal pass the Brazilian congress?

Absolutely nothing wrong with gay marriage.

it enables them to adopt children and fuck them
not that you wouldn't love it if it was you, god of Sup Forums

>it enables them to adopt children
Absolutely nothing wrong with that.
>and fuck them
[citation needed]

ummm...,,, God isnt real :/

This is wrong

wtf

Paganism is the true way, all gods exist.

I thought poor people were the ones converting to Protestantism

>[citation needed]
sure
scholarlycommons.law.case.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?&article=1572&context=faculty_publications

yeah you tell that fedora fag

kys lazy spic

Why would poor people ever convert to Protestantism?

tithe monies
i kid you fucking not

>Rather, regardless of sexual orientation, adoptive parents are likely to encounter similar challenges in terms of risk factors for child behavioral problems and mitigating factors of such behavior.
Are you even reading your own articles?

no
i'm not a Sup Forumsfag, you homo

You sure do talk like one.

tenés que ser tremendo mongo perseguido para creer que se necesita ser de Sup Forums para estar en contra de los putos
por otro lado, está bien el matrimonio homosexual si les da derechos económicos (por ejemplo herencia después de muerte de uno de los cónyuges) y si fomenta la monogamia (cosa que jamás pasa)

Al paredon.

You are still talking like a Sup Forumstard.
Homosexuals are people too, and need the same rights as any other person.

Is it for every year of school, does it involve anything outside of school, is it just a class in a normal public school or is every school turning into a Catholic one, how will it work in practice?

it is common sense that the rights of some end at the rights of the others. they can't fuck up some child's life just because they want to play house

As a guy who comes from a mualim shithole, theoligy classes suck from first grade to the last year we studied it in high school. In early grades,it's basically quran knowledge and stupid spoonfeeding about the basics of islam and islamic values and then in high school it became a shallow philosophy class with islamic elements. Total waste of time, if they just added more hours of philosophy, things would be much better.

>based paragua

> they can't fuck up some child's life just because they want to play house
First post citations that actually support your retrograde views.

sure
oh wait we've been through this already

The same citations that debunked yourself, good job,

m8 how can you even trust men when you are one yourself? you know we can be vile as fuck if there's nothing stopping us.
everyone knows deep down there's a big risk in allowing supposedly gay men to adopt

>debunked
are you even reading the articles?
at least you can't complain i'm the average catholicfag talking out of my ass
meanwhile you haven't said a single thing that supports your pro-adoption views
which is fine, because this isn't Sup Forums and i don't give a fuck about what you will say

my friend, the catholic church must become what is not in order to keep their influx of followers, with every measure they take in order to become the defacto religion they must become more inclusive to the point of allowing non believers and outright heretics within their umbrella of influence, the nature of Catholicism tends to degrade into cosmopolitanism and hollow subservience, i't wont work as intended because the aim of Catholicism does not include protecting the ones that are already inside from the damage caused by accepting and pardoning the actions of their prospecting members.

We have them, they are a terrible waste of time, the only time they were ever good was when we had a priest that helped in some exorcisms tell us spooky possession cases he witnessed

cagamos fuego, llegó Big Zero
io me voi

That's the case only since the Second Vatican Council fucked everything up and steered us towards modernism and ecumenism

>christianity in bongland
I dont bloody think sharia allows it

>Protestants still exist
Amazing, I thought you all became "spiritual non-religious" during the 60's

People are different.

The first outright debunked it, the second is all citations and no data.
You lost get over it.

CHEEEE SE ENOJO EL PUTITO AJAJAJJAJJAJJJJJJAJAJJA