Friendly reminder to lurking journalists that you are in top 5 targets during the Kekening

Friendly reminder to lurking journalists that you are in top 5 targets during the Kekening

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZxFgRk4u9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I LIKE your telepepe

Who is this Sup Forums

Why does it say I'm bannes

plz, no nazi frog posting.

DELEB UR ACCOUNT!
banes
?

spam this shit on plebbit
infamy.org
Hillary and the alphabet Tech companies collude for global dictatorship technocracy.
infamy.org
Hillary and the alphabet Tech companies collude for global dictatorship technocracy.
infamy.org

G male
Google is admittedly alphabet.

abc.xyz

IF YOURE A JOURNALIST READING THIS LEAVE THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW
THE Sup Forums GUY HACKED MY DOG

WHATEVER! WE DO WHAT WE WANT!

Why are you posting pictures of The Grinch?

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZxFgRk4u9M

Actually they're #1.

(you)
HOLLYWOOD PSYOPS
It's possible Mel Brooks and Kubrick knew each other already in the early 50s, they both lived in Greenwhich village, Brooks played there in clubs. Close friend of Brooks, Paul Mazursky began his career as an actor in Kubrick's first feature film 'Fear and Desire' in 1953.

Another famous Hollywood producer, Arnon Milchan is long-time friends with Shimon Peres. Milchan revealed in 2013 that he was an agent for Israel for some decades, Peres recruited him in the late 60s. Milchan is the producer of the movie 'The Medusa Touch' (1978) which features a plane flies into skyscraper foreshadowing type scene. Also the producer of 'Brazil' (1985) which is set into a dystopian future where the surveillance state is in war with the terrorists for decades, and the terrorists are randomly blowing stuff up in the city, or something like that. (He's also longer time business partner with News Corp/Fox.)

Now that is what I call reporting!

FRIENDLY HELP FOR NEWBIES, LGBT, JERNALISTS AND AUTISM OF VARIOUS GRADES:

OP IS IMG IS THE SOON TO BE RELEASED POKEMON CALLED JACOB
YOU ARE A FAG
HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED
ADOLF TRIED TO CATCH THEM ALL
IF KNOW KNOW WHAT I MEAN
YOU'RE WELL COME HIER

---see inlay card for more info, links and holocust survival news---

>girlfriend is a preschool teacher at rich school
>she's doing raft craft for her nile river thing at school
>send her kek statue pic when she asks for idea for the symbol on the flag
>tell her to use the kek symbol

Spread it like aids, Kek be praised.

>Journos will be the first hanging
Yep they will. Urge everybody to pick some targets and get deep into their personal infos.

Nothing better then to know where a corporate media whores children go to school and which sportsclubs they frequent, which car he or she drives and of course where they live and when they go to vacation, so no one expects the family to be home. Perfect moment to put them to sleep before anyone will find out about it.

Also never leave hints why the target has been removed.

>mfw normies and journalist are lurking on Sup Forums

raff out roud

PEPE IS A FROG OF PEACE

Thread did not get digits, let's just hope the kekkening redpills enough of them.

my first successful thread I'm so happy

DAY OF THE CROAK

All of our names are Sam Hyde, in case anyone asks.

normies die first friendo

Daily reminder that KEK is a psyops to make Sup Forums worship the concept of chaos/entropy.

The mixing of races, genders, borders, cultures into a primordial soup the jewish overlords can use as moldable clay.

"Diversity" is closely related to chaos.

Everyone in this thread is a disgusting heretic.

thank you for reminding me why I pretend to worship a frog while posting propaganda for a WW III like happening. Now go back to TRS, full autism, storefront or where ever you came from.

Praise Kek

If you're a journalist reading this right now, delete your Sup Forums account.

do you think they grasp the KEK or do they think we're retarded

just try to get my best side

It doesn't matter.

THAT'S THE BEST PART.

I hope they think we're retarded. NAZI FROGS

>00222

ugh

>I just spend my days shitting up this board for no particular reason. Trust me I have no political agenda!

Disgusting filth.

Indeed

No believers of Kekdom be beheaded.

#KekOfPeace

Samuel Moshe Hydlesteinbergfarb

DELET THIS

Sup Forums is a board of peace

this is being nominated as pepe of the year

if your a journalist from mizzou how does it feel knowing you enabled the spoiled dindu that ruined the value of your degree?

Just saw this in the AMA on plebbit

Hi I'm Larry Goldberg with the New York Times. What's the deal with all the nazi frogs. VERY offensive!
Thanks

Fuck off.

praise be to kek!

kek, protects and blesses ms le pen

Doubles and Isis blow up New York Times

It's the way we show our support for Hillary

kek vult!

lol the stormfags are mad

da juice!

praise kek :D

Journalists will be sacrificed in great numbers.

That isn't KEK

THIS IS KEK