When did autism become normalized?

When did autism become normalized?

The 80s was all about autism, so I'm guessing around there.

That shits crazy. My father told me he was minding his own business in the yard and some kid just brazenly wanders onto his property(the yard if fenced in). He runs the little shit off and said he goes into the neighbors yard and tried to get into their back porch. Nintendo needs to shut this shit down.

Just shoot him

At least they're outside.

That's whats probably going to end up happening. Him or some other stupid kid are going to get into a bad situation.

When they made reddit

someone got shot at for going onto someones property already. they didnt get killed though

When Right Wing Extremist/Traditionalists began to congregate on an Argentine Canoe Hollowing Information board to trade Dank memes

It's just a Pokemon game for turbo-normies and kids. Nothing wrong with it. In fact I think it's interesting how it encourages neets to go outside for once

>things that never happened the post

If a Pokemon appears on the map it's in a 100 metre or so radius. There's no need to wander anywhere.

autists are using bots and cheating in general because walking is too difficult at this point for them

the people who are actually outside are probably kids or normal people with nothing else to do for whatever reason

It happened jack ass. Just read about all the shit kids are getting into just wandering around. The other day some kids wondered into Montana from Canada.

you know shit like "nepali mountain climbing forum" isn't funny at all faggot and has been repeated 3 zillion times like normalfrog and kuk, right?

It's mostly hyperbole tbqh.

I know because I have played the game and researched how it operates. It's actually quite interesting.

Pokemon spawn in areas of high mobile data usage, whereas locations such as Pokestops appear on Google Maps landmarks.

A lot of information carried over from Niantec's previous game, Ingress.

Downside to this system is that the game is only playable in urban areas of high population density i.e. city centres.

Try to play this in the woods (i.e. a good place to actually walk) and you will find fuck-all Pokemon.

when the global market understood it has a new consumer group to milk.

liberalism makes autismo more acceptable, attracts more people and becomes subculture. Sheeple hop onto any trending communities to not feel secluded and to seem more special.

>autists are using bots and cheating in general

This is a thing...in pokemon.

reddit: the thread

Triangulating any possible habbening?

>be the hacker known as Sup Forums
>call everybody faggots
>faggotry becomes normalized
>call everybody autistic
>autism becomes normalized
>call everybody cucks
>cuckoldry becomes normalized
>call everybody niggers