What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

he was just expressing himself

he's simply expressing his belief that all african americans must be hung, as in have a large penis

jesus raimi

My question is -- did vietnamese women actually dress like that in the 60s? Seems like an anachronism from the 80s, all those bright colours

He likes hanging out with his homies.

i dont about the 60s but they do now
my mates wife is Vietnamese and she wears clothes like to that

Is your mate a paedo (added an extra letter just for you)? There's no other reason that would explain being into such small women.

he's just bustin balls

gettin' a little fresh

Man uncle Ben was pretty wild during his time in Vietnam

Is this a deleted scene from Army Dog?

um no shes like 27 or something and shes not that small i just said she dressed that way

you need to learn to read pedo

>taiwanese woman
>not small
explain

you think they didn't have bright colored clothes before the 80s?

shes Vietnamese not Taiwanese again brush up on those readin skills
i cant explain it shes normal woman height really my older sister is shorter than her

he thinks in the 50s they live in black and white

>Vietnamese not Taiwanese
Are you seriously going to lecture me on the differences between gooks? Typical britfag cuck. Tell your """mate""" to burn in hell for being a disgusting racemixer.

he was edgy for the sake of being edgy.

also, first half was the only good part of the movie. the actual war parts were shot and choreographed as if there weren't any competent and experienced advisers involved.

>Tell your """mate""" to burn in hell for being a disgusting racemixer.

Says the angry loner posting on Sup Forums, bastion of morals.

You don't know anything about me and especially whether I'm a loner. And yet I know something about you, you racemixing gook lover.

Isn't it time to turn on the telly to watch some more of that sweet BBC, mate?

people didn't generally dress in neon casual clothes and polyester purple pants before the 80s, no

>You don't know anything about me and especially whether I'm a loner.
confirmed for being angry loner

>film about the vietnam war
>taiwanese woman
have you ever seen a school from the inside? are you even old enough to post here?

shutup fag

>britcuck so brainwashed he thinks gook differences should be on the curriculum
DO YOU EVEN FEEL THE IRONY MATE

the dubs tell me that's a double 'no' to the questions

>using dubs as an argument
Only a subsersive feman could resort to these tactics.

mongrel subhuman Americuk detected..you are not even white cuck..Now fuck off

I don't know where you're seeing neon in that screenshot, but they damn sure did have purple polyester pants in the 60s and 70s. They fucking loved polyester in those decades.

>um

fuck outta here woman/faggot

I remember when I turned 15, bought the Kubrick collection for my birthday and wanted to share my love for the auteur everywhere. Godspeed, OP, although this site is recommended for 18+ years old.

>paedo
Britcuck.

It was just banter, they were buddies. It's like you can give your mate a hard time for being fat or stupid, he gave him shit for being a nigger.

in america, yes. not other countries.

now i really wanna go buy some south east asian prostitutes