Trump host AMA on Ieddit

>Trump host AMA on Ieddit
>Most upvoted question is about fucking dope
WHY

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4uxg8p/trumps_ama_has_started_time_to_get_this_on_the/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reddit is dude weed territory

TRUMP HAS COMMITTED HIGH TREASON!

HANG HIM LADS!

>too pussy to say what you'd rather the top post be about

i think youre looking for the ted cruz ama pussy

He's already fucking answered this. He will leave it up to the states to decide for themselves what each state feels is best.

They probably just want to hear him say it again

It's possible to still legalize mary-jew-juana and have a wall. The wall is mainly to stop illegals destroying our economy. They are NOT mutually exclusive.

>hurr durr this anxiety-inducing drug cured me of my anxiety-related disorder!

LEGALIZE IT XDDDDDDD

found the dumbfuck

Pot heads I've ever known fixated on the stuff 24/7, their whole life revolved around it.

This. Marijuana makes mental illness even more severe.

bc most reddit users are losers in their 20s

Uninformed.

welcome to le reddit xd where its all about the dude weed and vidya games

This. Drugs are for degenerates. Weed is degenerate. We need to give more money to police officers to enforce these drug laws to stop these illegal mexicans and niggers selling drugs in our country that is killing our kids

so true

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

How many kids do you have?

It's a legitimate question

So you're denying the scientifically proven facts that Cannabis increases blood pressure, raises respiration rate, and has been proven to induce panic attacks in a significant portion of the population? Are you aware of the ammonia levels of Marijuana smoke, which are 20x greater than that found in tobacco smoke and is a known carcinogen? Are you aware of the cases in which manic depression and anxiety disorders were triggered when adolescents used Marijuana? Are you aware that psychological addiction is just as bad if not worse than physical dependence? It's a psychologically addictive substance. Read the literature, it doesn't matter how much it makes you feel good.

Are you aware that cannabis doesn't have to be smoked?

>I'm uniformed and angry that people enjoy a social life the post.
Marijuana is fun and you cucks need to accept that people need their THC. By the way, stop spreading preposterous lies.

Sup Forums:
Libertarian on guns
Authoritarian on drugs

You're a retard or a troll. Could be both. Drugs are for fucking bottom feeders, you'll never amount to anything.

It's all idiots can think about. I mean, it's important, kinda I guess, but there's other shit to care about.

Fuck it, vote for weed, see what happens.

how's that big pharma cock taste

>>Trump host AMA on Ieddit
>Most upvoted question is about fucking dope
>WHY

You underestimate the stupidity of 95% of millennials. All they care about is partying and getting fucked up.

We aren't going to have a civilization with these idiots around.

'dude weed lmao' memes aside, giving up on the dumb drug war shit and letting wal-mart put the cartels out of buisness would be a stunningly efficient way to make the country a better place. It has positive impact and doesn't cost a dime. Makes money, even.

It'll be a lot harder for people to do fancy shit like tunnel under the wall or what have you if the only people trying are broke ass fruit pickers instead of incredibly wealthy professional criminals too.

And this is coming from someone who smokes weed.

I don't obsess over being arrested over it or what the government thinks of me like these weirdo liberals who have probably never spoken to a cop once in their life.

You mean the Big Pharma that leads the world in R&D because the US has laws that incentivize development/progress? It's fine. Without it I'm sure your personal life expectancy would go down.

>high class people don't use drugs

lmao are you serious

You're the type of person that made me quit, weed is cool but if I can't do it without having to be near retards like you then fuck it.

Congrats, you just described every young generation from the past 1000 years.

sorry president duterte

>reddit admins removed it from the front page
>leave this up
reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4uxg8p/trumps_ama_has_started_time_to_get_this_on_the/

wait, the admins seriously removed an AMA from a presidential candidate?

Koeien hebben staarten

>"Screw crooked Hillary! She's evil and bad for America!"

>"That's a great question! My policy will be the exact opposite as crooked Hillary"

>"Media is dishonest! Libya! Benghazi! Emails! Crooked Hillary!"

That sums up his AMA. He's treating it like he would the press and not like he would his supporters.

Because something like 1/10 Americans use it at least once a year and it's illegal.

Yep, it was there 30 minutes ago and now it's gone.

Reddit Censoring is a fine subtle art like a demolition derby.

Nah Trump's alright. I mean, between him and Hillary, he actually supports law enforcement actively, unlike the Democrats. He called up the police at different rallies he was at to thank them and he's much more for supporting police and such than Hillary is, she's all about fucking up any cop that even pulls over or looks at a black person.

Trump is actually supporting cops as America is seemingly hating them, and I respect him for it. Especially with all the recent cop killings.

I just went to check....it's on the 2nd page

Are you aware of what the word dosage means? Are you aware that too much ibuprofen can kill you? Are you aware that everything your stating ignores the fact that there appropriate and inappropiate amounts of marijuana to be consumed? Are you aware that married couples that smoke marijuana tend to stay together more often than couples that don't? Are you aware that you're a big poop?

>7 answers
>nothing fun

really disappointed when's his Sup Forums ama

Wow what a great way to combat the guy who used actual facts.
>HURR YOURE A KEK FOR NOT SMOKING WEED

lmao it has 21 THOUSAND replies. This is next level kikery

I'm actually wondering why Dahnald hasn't realized that if he supported legalization of weed, he'd steal every black vote in the nation.

Trump answered 8 softball questions in a thread with 22k comments. Reddit got hosed.

He said he intends to give states power to legalize, what?

Nigs don't understand state sovereignty. They just get "YEAH DAWG WE LEGAL NAO!"

But the classification at the federal level still matters.

Black & white view of the world. Must be a baby boomer

Just think you guys...Do you really want a ton of liberals moving into your state after weed is legalized? Just look what happened to Colorado.

I don't have any problems with weed being decriminalized though. Just a plant.

Don't kid yourself, Trump is a tough-on-drugs candidate.

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

The 1st secures freedom
The 2nd erodes it by: (a) dumbing down/dulling the mind of the AVERAGE user (b) enslavement via addiction/altering normal and healthy emotions

I think it shouldn't be punished in the way it is... however I do believe there should be a enforced social stigma against it the way it used to be.
>use drugs in a public manner? be shamed, ostracized and outcast from polite society as a junky scumbag.

Used to be the same for having kids out of wedlock... now it's celebrated and we have 2-3 generations of absolutely FUCKED kids raised by single moms.

SNEAKY RARE
N
E
A
K
Y

R
A
R
E

I'm against legalization on a recreational level due to work. I was stating what he has said his position on it was however. If I had it my way it'd be illegal purely because then my job would be a lot easier.

>implying marijuana being degenerate = pharmacologist fraud.
>implying never have used a prescription for an ailment.
>implying wastoid culture > business and medical progress

Found the tattooed, pierced, edgelightened faggot.

WEW

>dope
go to bed grandpa

>implying Reddit the AMA isn't packed with shills that will jump at every possible word to try and discredit him.

> butthurt

You sound butthurt. How about a joint?

The reddit admins are 50% of why reddit is cancerous garbage. I'll give you one guess what the other half is.

The answers to the questions aren't what matters to redditors. It's that he did an AMA.

>DUDE WEED
I expected very little and was still disappointed

>have PTSD
>take a drug that is known to induce paranoia and psychosis

>So you're denying the scientifically proven facts that Cannabis increases blood pressure, raises respiration rate, and has been proven to induce panic attacks in a significant portion of the population?

Exercise also does those things. Should we ban exercise?

>Are you aware of the ammonia levels of Marijuana smoke, which are 20x greater than that found in tobacco smoke and is a known carcinogen?

Don't smoke it then. Red meats are also carcinogenic, should we arrest anyone who eats red meat?

>Are you aware of the cases in which manic depression and anxiety disorders were triggered when adolescents used Marijuana?

So what explains all the other people who become depressed and suicidal that have never done drugs?

>Are you aware that psychological addiction is just as bad if not worse than physical dependence?

Yeah yeah, everything you rely on to feel good is bad for you.

Stop being an insufferable miser.

Meant to reply to