I'm the holiday armadillo! I'm a friend of Santas and he sent me here to wish you a Merry Christmas!

I'm the holiday armadillo! I'm a friend of Santas and he sent me here to wish you a Merry Christmas!

What are you doing here... weird... turtle man?

This is my single favorite Friends episode.

>Because if the Holiday . . . Armadillo . . . and Santa stay in the same place for too long, the universe will implode.

>Merry Christmas!!

Bumping your failed threads. Sad.

this is the most reddity thread I've ever seen in my life

Ross is a horrible human being who deserves nothing but to suffer pain for eternity.

>What are you doing here... weird... turtle man?

I always lose it at how chandler delivers this line.

t.Susan

I'm the Holiday Armadillo, your part-jewish friend. You send me here to give Ben some presents, remember?

>itsa jew episode

This was the most kino episode

Hnnnng

PUT 'ER THERE

>She likes it with the Santa suit on

My favorite part was when Superman flew all the Jews from the desert

She aged so badly I used to like her better than aniston during the early seaasons

She literally looked better the longer it went on.

Most assertive and bold character in the series, god I'd kill to have a gf like that. Coming home from a hard day at work and she stops me at the doorway. "No sir! I won't let you come in while you're so dirty." So she strips me down and starts liking my sweat and the accumulated dirt off of me. She swirls her tongue in my armpit and lets the saliva build up before sucking it all. She makes her way down towards my bellybutton and without hesitation grinds the skin with her tongue. Her tongue goes in and she pulls it out with such force that a drop of saliva soars through the air.
The moment I've been waiting for.. inch by inch the tongue makes its way towards my groins.
There.. it hit the pubes. The swirling tongue makes them moist and curls them into a bundle.. She sucks the bundle to wring the juice out.
Having masturbated into a black sock the day before, my foreskin reveals clumps of black thread which she eagerly picks off with her white teeth..
Almost done, soon I can enter my own abode. She lays on her stomach to reach my feet.
First goes the shoes, then the wet socks, and voila. My wrinkly feet in front of her. Toe by toe she sucks them and makes sure to get the accumulated black tar from under the nails. They're even more wrinkly now that she's done with them. It's done.
She stands up and goes back to vacuum.

lmao if you think she wouldn't just whip your ass bloody until you learn

>Ross has to trick his son into being Jewish
What did they mean by this?

It's questionable whether Ben is actually a Jew, after all his mother wasn't. He was being raised by lesbians. I don't think he was Jewish. Ross just wanted to make sure his son knew his heritage because his mother and his "mother" were probably poisoning his mind with all kinds of faggot shit.

Yes, Jews are definitely the ones to fix poisoning childrens minds with faggot shit.

The less of two evils, I suppose.

t. schlomo