At which scene you realized you were watching kino? Forme is when Laura rolls the decapitated head

At which scene you realized you were watching kino? Forme is when Laura rolls the decapitated head

spoilers exist for a reason

>"You're waiting for me to die"

Blu ray is already out
Sorry fag

>starts as kino
>ends as schlock

why?

the moment the wolverine clone entered on screen is when logan jumped the shark

> not understanding it as a representation of Logan's inner demons and past always following and hurting him and his loved ones
Take a look at this pleb

We are talking about cinematic universe Wolverine, right? When this has literally never happened and Wolverine has always saved everyone?

It happened in xmen origins
Sorry

That was the reddit scene m8.
The best answer is right at the beginning when charles falls out of his chair, Logan picks him up and pust him to bed.
"I always know who you are, but sometimes I can't recognize you."
" What a disappointment you are."

No this had nothing to do with those shit tier movies. This was Mangold wolverine.

If this is the best of mangold Wolverine, than it's worse than even the cinematic universe wolverine.

I know but I was afraid the movie would start to pussy out when Laura is introduced
Maybe it is the jaded asshole In me
> they will tone down the swearing and the violence when the girl is in scene
Welp

I literally sighed in disgust when she turns the grave cross to an X

Whoever wrote that scene should be shot

Pleeian
Jesus is as real as the xmen I don't see a problem

Bullshit. Logan shits on every other interpretation of the character. The cursing, the drinking, and the brutal mutilation of his enemies alone puts him over every other film's adaptation of the character. Add the amazing acting on top of that, and this has to be Hugh Jackman's finest performance.

what

The moment people started laughing at moments that weren't supposed to be funny

Walked out after an hour
fuck capeshit

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I thought the most Kino part was the credits, the Bob Dylan after watching Logan was perfect.

I walked out after that scene.

JUST TO SEE

Such an overused song, but it was perfectly used in the trailer.
Most kino use of it was in Person of Interest season 3 episode one though.

>A happy black family living in the middle west and having a crop farm, while having horses and the kid having trophies for rodeo stuff

Mostly that

Did you adjust your fedora and go home to watch some Noir kino from the 30's?

No, bud.

>the cursing
juvenile
>the drinking
pathetic
>brutal mutilation
overcompensation

Instead of actual character depth like the other X-men movies, Logan's Wolverine only depicts the character as a 2-dimensional caricature of Wolverine. It's sad this is how the Jackman Wolverine ends.

If this had a 30% on rotten tomatoes would we like it Sup Forums?

Now ain't that a very special snowflake

not an argument

>It's sad this is how the Jackman Wolverine ends.

That's the entire point of the fucking movie, retard. Wolverine has gone to shit. He's the underdog. He has nothing left to live for.

Until the inevitable reboot in two years.

Interesting.
Here's my counter argument: You're a cunt

no u

So what if there's a reboot? It doesn't change what happens to this character in this movie.

kek

No...UUUU

Reminder: This crap has a 92% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

It's good *for a comicbook movie.

I don't understand why they showed Wolverine taking the cigar from that gas station only for him to never smoke it

>crap
Watch your language

8% of critics are plebes.

He smoked it when you weren't looking

Why do you need to see him smoke the cigar? Fans know that Logan likes cigars, and the audience can probably assume that he used the cigars. There really was no reason to show him smoking a cigar other than having a shot of him smoking a cigar.

>Why do you need to see him? Fans know Logan, and the audience can probably assume that he is involved in the movie. There really was no reason to show him other than having a shot of him.

Not him, but you're the retarded one mate. This is a real autistic thing you're talking about.

Not an argument, but nice try though.

>argument

I uh, wasn't making one, I was calling you retarded. But you seem to have missed it so check right under here for it again:

You're retarded.

still not an argument, but keep trying, you'll get there

You're taking your retarded argument to an illogical extreme. The shot of Logan stealing cigars was put in because it's a funny reference to the character's like of cigars. Not showing Logan smoking cigars is not the same as not showing him at all.

You're a fool.

>white men die
>christianity over
>migrants live

>it's a reference

It's probably the worst excuse you can bring up for shit filmmaking, which I'm not putting on Logan.

>Wolverine always uses the sigar in moments of relaxation and self-congratulation. In Logan, he is constantly stressed and worrying about others, always down. The fact he took sigars was an expression of hope of him for the future, ie, when he finally delivers the girl, gets the rest of his money, and buys a boat and leaves with Xavier. However, the events of the money turned for the worst and are the reason he never reached the state where smoking a cigar would have been appropriate for him.

>sigar

Wow. Also that is the shittiest most tryhard explanation you could've come up with, kid. He took the cigar because he likes cigars. He smoked it off-screen, or DIDN'T get a chance to, which is more likely.

For the Cigar to be the thing you latch on to IS retarded and autistic, and you should stop it.

>he puts this little thought in analysing movies

It's disappointing to see that even pleb movies like Logan are too smart for Sup Forums.

Yeah, I definitely put this little thought into popcorn action flicks, you're right. Logan was a step above your average, it's true. But he just took the cigar man. You don't imagine depth that isn't there and call yourself deep. You're still a retard.

this flick was the last chance i'd ever give capeshit, never again

>i don't understand storytelling 101 and will dismiss it when it shown to me

Pleb, don't even respond to me anymore if you have trouble understanding movies and the importance of details.

How is it storytelling 101 when you're the one saying him taking the cigar was dumb because they didn't do anything with it?

So let me get this straight, you're making intent up in the movie out of thin air, and it's me that doesn't understand? You just keep making yourself look worse kid.

You should have been here when Dark Knight Rises came out.

Sup Forums has pulled a complete 180, pleb comic movies used to get ripped to shreds and are now rabidly defended.

i new it was daddykino during the convenience store scene

>Sup Forums is only one person

You can stop now.

>juvenile
>pathetic
>overcompensation

I think it was around the time where I realized how I hadn't for a second thought "this is real comic-like". I'd heard it was gonna be dark and shit but around the scene where Xavier has the seizure I turned to my friend and was like "It's so weird, this feels like an actual movie instead of a superhero movie".

Jesus was a real human though, at least get your atheist facts right

Did he walk on water just to be here?

He's not here, he's dead. But he's real.

But he walked on water just to be with you.

>this is what a family is like, logan

>the bad guy there was a successful white farmer

what did they mean by this?

Don't worry, child, you'll grow up one day.

We all got the metaphor. It was so hamfisted and on the nose it was impossible to miss. Showing Logan being remorseful and haunted by his past was already good enough, we didn't need to go literally "I'm my own worst enemy" to understand it. The clone was shlock and out of place

Yeah. It should be higher

It was just a fucking joke, dude. He had just stopped Laura from stealing but then proceeds to take a cigar, an object which we know he enjoys because we are familiar with it. Not every single fucking thing in a movie needs to play some role later on like a chekov's gun. There's a shit of the samurai sword hanging on his wall early in the movie but he never takes it and uses it to fight the Reavers. Does that trigger you as well?

When Wolverine wakes up and says fuck.

Unironically most of the introductory scenes with him driving the limo around.

Yeah it should have been Sabretooth movie would have been perfect then.

Goddamn,this is the standard for kino, the inner demon trope? Fuck, they did this in scott pilgrim vs. the world.
Is this really what I share the board with?

How did Laura know Logan needed to inject Charles to stop the seizure at the hotel? He had just instructed her to give him the pills, he didn't say shit about injections but she knew where the syringe was and that Logan needed it

>inner demon
It's more like his worst nightmare, being used as a mindless weapon.

Her experiences at the lab, where she and the other kids would be injected to heal them.

Its an X to represent the Xmen, Logan was no christian, a cross doesnt make sense

i cry evar tim

>It's just a fucking joke

Nope, it literally has deeper meaning for the character and the movie.

For me it was the scene when he first drove up to the motel

wasted

Over-analyzing and poorly spelled. Die in a fire.

>i'm too dumb for capeshit

top kek

I certainly enjoyed Xmen: The Last of Us

i know it's designed for numales like me to like but i couldn't help it
it felt like semi horror at times. easily the best capeshit i've seen, it was actually "dark" whatever that word means unlike trash like tdk and superman
it did start feeling very superheory towards the second half but you can't blame a comedy film for being comedic as well i guess

Why is this being downvoted?