Is the new Twin Peaks even relevant anymore in light of Riverdale, which provides a much more modern take on TP themes?

Is the new Twin Peaks even relevant anymore in light of Riverdale, which provides a much more modern take on TP themes?

Stop shilling this shit show, it's only good because of the pusy

well, TP has Lynch so
and isn't riverdale literally about jughead and the gang from those shitty comics? what kind of dark theems does it bring up? who ate all the cheeseburgers? wow so disturbing

Cheryl fucks her brother and then he dies

Riverdale is better but wouldn't exist if it wasn't for Twin Peaks. Twin Peaks is only good for the artsy stuff but Riverdale has a more compelling story.

>Riverdale has a more compelling story
Come the fuck on dude

>kids fuck
>someone dies
oh wow so dark how will Lynch compete?

In the comics Betty's older bro works for the FBI and is called Agent Cooper.

I love Lynch, but he doesn't give a fuck about coherency in the traditional sense. Riverdale is great because you can actually turn your brain off while watching it and enjoy the sappy teen drama shit and a deconstruction of a harmless comic book series from a simpler time and wholesome small town America.

>hello pkebbit shill

how do you justify your existence? youll be on welfare inside 3 years when all the jobs you can do are done by machines

>Turn your brain off
Which means it's mindless garbage
>based off a comic book
Oh good that's even worse
>Simpler time
It's set to current year
>Wholesome small town
Except there's too much diversity for it to be a wholesome small town

Fuck off shill

riverdale is nothing like twin peaks, other than the tryhard ad campaign.

wait, isn't riverdale just smallville but for that shit from the company that did sonic

She's probably lurking right now for memes.

>Riverdale is great because you can actually turn your brain off while watching it and enjoy the sappy teen drama
twin peaks was a satire of this very phenomena you fucking mouth breather

/ourgirl/

What board do you think she shitposts at? I'd say Sup Forums.

>riverfail shills getting this desperate
>Riverdale is great because you can actually turn your brain off while watching it
2017 Sup Forums everyone. Holy shit.

I got my autism on and tracked down that post,

Honestly, here or Sup Forums, maybe /ck/

>Riverdale is better

what kind of underage normie shit is this?

How much do they pay you.

How about /r9k/?

>Riverdale is great because you can actually turn your brain off while watching it and enjoy the sappy teen drama shit and a deconstruction of a harmless comic book series from a simpler time and wholesome small town America.
Holy fucking shit the absolute STATE of Riverfags

I don't know, maybe it has something to do with retarded american comic books

>turn your brain off
excellent bait

That would be hilarious but I bet she just got the screen cap from r/Sup Forums

>Riverdale
>Good
Fuck you millenial, they made a fucking "grimdark" stupid "serious" adn "realistic" Archie, instead of my fun adventures comics.

Meanwhile I'm here sitting waiting for:
Archie vs Predator
Archie meets Punisher
Archie meets Transformers
Archie vs Sharknado
Archie meets Scooby doo