Questionable Content

Yup, thats a thing.

Brun 34 plz.

>that tree

That's a lot of space for edits.

>go mom!

Yet it's creepy when an older man and a much younger woman do the same.

It's Claire.

She basically called a fucking robot a cis-pig.

the way that guy's upper teeth are always visible makes him look like a retard and makes me read his words like a tard

It is a weird thing. My mom left my dad years ago (Justified. I love him, but he did fucking deserve it) and she hooked up with a guy who is only two years older than me. That's fucking hard to process. Five years later, I still don't fucking understand and it still creeps me out. I've taken to just pretending it isn't the case everytime I go home and visit during the holidays. She's happy, so I no longer want to kill the fucker, but it's still fucking bizarre.

Why do you read this garbage?

No it isn't, it's seen as rather normal.

I feel a wave of trans-pride that sis there is sane enough to point out that he buried the lead: his multiple acts of arson are a bit more important than his MILF update.

that fifth panel really struck me

>fuckhuge ugly bubble of text emanating from mediocre character in front of lazy child-tier background

such a pure representation of your typical bad webcomic

It looks like a shit ton of vines put together.

That seems to be changing. At least among the comics current target audience.

>That fifth panel.

Comics are a visual art, why do you need so many words?

Oh look, the straight white guy is in the wrong. Wonderful writing there, Jefe.

Well when youre Jeph Jacques you have to compensate somewhere. Where he lacks in art and storytelling, he makes up to pandering and complaining

"go mom! You get that dick!" isn't a normal fuckin' human response.

good god, why

Speaking of, why does Sup Forums devote a daily thread to this particular typical bad webcomic?
I have yet to see a single funny joke. Garfield had a better success rate. It's like some sort of unfunny soap-opera without drama.
(not that I can ever be sure what's posted was the original material because of all those dumb edits)
Why is this on Sup Forums?

Its not that straight white guys are always wrong, its that trannies are always right.
If there was no tranny, woman, gay man, or minority of any sort around then there is a small chance that a straight white male could be right.

Actually, I just realised that if there were no trannies, gays, women, non-white people around then the straight white man would STILL be wrong because he was not being inclusive by always having some kind of sexual/racial/ethnic minority around.

For a long fucking time, it was just joke threads asking about when Martin would fuck the tranny. Then he did. And I no longer know why these threads are around. Stockholm Syndrome, I guess.

We only talk about bad comics.

What is canuckle science?

Its what Jeff think will turn him into Claire.

Its been suggested Jeff is a tranny who hasnt made it public. Claire is his new author insert in the comic as a way to get his frustration on the subject out. Its just hes not a good writer and its come across very Mary(Gary) Sue because she has no real faults or character.

But, I call everyone a cunt. Men and Women. And it's entirely because people think it's a terrible word. If people treated cunt like dick, I'd stop using it and find something else.

Why is he such a fucking cunt?

Based Notch
>Look at my bank account, do you really think I give a fuck?

>So flustered she doesn't even recognize a perfectly standard inoffensive Australian acknowledgment

Poor girl.

He'd fit right in here.

> c word

Fucking nigger.

>99% of people look like shit when they're old.

>Don't use a swear word because it's offensive

Swear words are supposed to be bad. Holy fuck these people.

I still have no idea why we Americans get so fucking ass pained about cunt. The entire rest of the english-speaking world throws it around like just another swear but its apparently equivalent to nigger in america.

What the fuck did you even change? Those posts are identical.

I always wonder what edit he is talking about.

Fucked if I know. I've even asked people why they thought it was so offensive, and they just do that usual routine of "I should have to explain this!"

Okay, cool. You just stay mad, cunt.

I replied to the wrong person at first.

I wonder if he has a problem referring to people as dicks?

Probably not because hes a fucking cunt.

So is his whole twitter just him flapping his lips at people who disagree with him?

because america went full retard with Christianity and ironically, female body shaming. the rest of the western world got over it but we are still stuck with christian sexual hang ups.

whats the deal with his right arm? is automail?

So, he has a standard fucking twitter?

Seriously, what the fuck else is twitter used for?

Personal BS theory, feminists wanted a fem specific version of nigger so the made up some gender shit to make cunt seem far more offensive than it really is. And now there are people who feel it is now the worse thing you can call someone. Even worse than nigger.

But in reality is probably just what said.

Well since he skipped the actual scene, he has no choice but to explain what he could have drawn through text.

This is why I think it's people's duty to say cunt and nigger as much as possible. We killed the power that Fuck used to have. Do the same with these words, and fuck these people who have an agenda regarding them. Call men cunts. Call white people niggers. Abuse and overuse the words so they mean nothing.

Gay people did it. Queer and Faggot were stripped of all interest and meaning. Follow the lead of the fags.

Don't you have school tomorrow or is it all ready summer?

I'm 30. Am I wrong?

Aww thats so cute.

Thanks, nigger cunt!

For once I mostly agree with Claire
But it makes no sense for Clinton to be acting like this

It's a joke about Clinton blurting out a bunch of crap
Only good part of this page

I didn't know Nigger Cunt were still together. It's too bad they couldn't follow up on their #1 hit "Dykes and Kikes"

Did notch even get his money from PayPal in the end

Wait he was using it in the slang sense he wasent even insulting somebody
Jesus fuck jeph Jesus fuck mags

Canadian

Notch has taken his shitlord radio and cranked it up to 11 the past day or so. It's pretty funny to see all the butthurt, and Notch just doesn't give a fuck.

I can't even imagine the sheer amount of triggering Jeff would have if one day he came to Australia

yeah, he would be shocked to find Sydney airport and most of Sydney quite diverse, and friendly banter not including swears when directed at obvious American tourists.

what do you people think goes on here

Notch was always a shitposter even before he got big.

Good thing they got knoifes there.

>what do you people think goes on here

>H-hey guys I'm here too!

Jesus Christ Britain, stop being so pathetic.

"Hey Notch maybe you should use your billions of dollars to not be such a dilweed" - Person who thinks they're writing a burn about someone

>"Ugh, facial piercings look so shitty," the internet man said, brushing cheeto dust out of his neckbeard

Why the fuck is this joke format so popular with these idiots? I swear I've seen it recycled for almost 4 years and it hasn't gotten any funnier.

The comic has never stated that.

From what I've learned on websites like craigslist, and not irl since middle-aged people are desperate to hide their affairs and shortcomings, lots of them go through a mid-life crisis and want to taste the "forbidden fruit" like barely legal teen boys since they never got a chance to during their early life due to fear of disapproval from peers and parents. It's actually pretty funny seeing the sheer volume of results you'll get for "m4m married"

That doesn't make me feel any better.

The same reason "Ugh, this comic is so problematic, the SJW said, spray painting her side cut an even brighter color." jokes are funny to Sup Forums.

>Sam buys a microphone and Marigold is interested in LP'ing with her
>Dropped

>May throws a fit about robot racism and Dale tells her to do something about it
>Dropped

>May Frog and Toad Momo are Friends
>Dropped

>Martin's mom is going to move in with Sam and her dad, and her dad is worried about Sam adjusting to a new woman in the house
>Dropped

>Hannelore's worried about cancer
>Dropped

What am I missing?

I've literally never seen that kind of format written on Sup Forums, while on SJ twitter it's basically like a rite of passage. I mean format, not the content.

>what do you people think goes on here
Errors in gravity mostly.

>being this literal

>Follow the lead of the fags.
Someone make this a banner, this pretty much sums this god forsaken site up

Would the tranny find this acceptable if it was instead their older dad, dating young girls their age?

Im betting no.

Isn't he very anti-GG though?

>Thanks Cunt

Priceless

>What am I missing?
Not dropping the comic.

Are there really people who aren't the slightest bit bothered by having their mom banged by a guy your age? The mom can fuck who she wants, but cyborg brother is right, it is very weird and it's only normal to feel weirded out as a the child
I have only seen the occasional page, but the tranny really has a holier-than-thou attitude who is so graciously accepting of everything

underrated post

>a thing
Use proper sentences you douchebag. What the fuck are you trying to say?

I'd be more weirded out that someone finds my mom attractive enough. she has not aged well at all.
other than that, not really. I barely see her once a year anyway.

Now imagine if it was the other way around. Do you think Jackoff Jeph would have written:

>You don't understand! He's sleeping with younger women! Girls my age!
>Wow, really? Go dad!

No, of course not.
I just love the double standards these regressives always have.

>"go mom! You get that dick!" isn't a normal fuckin' human response.
It's not a normal human giving it.

Neither of them had a normal reaction saying woo go mum is over the top just say good for her and be done with it being a little uncomftorble with it is also normal but not to the degree Clinton reacted to it.

Most of the time the women who date younger men are just looking for that young stud who they can pump and dump. But they always end up in a relationship because the guy is generally so loyal.

Who's notch? should i check him out?

He's the creator of Minecraft. He sold it to Microsoft for billions and bought a huge mansion in Hollywood. Now his shitposting game is so hard he's had multiple websites write articles about how triggering he is.

He does not give a single fuck because he's a billionare.

>Now imagine if it was the other way around.
I'll just go and read the relevant sexylosers strips. That comic at least makes me laugh.

I havent read this comic since December. Its so far left now its almost unbearable to read. I read through 6 months of strips in 20 minutes.

>unicorns
>dude angry white males lmao
>trans bigotry
>robots are people too
>anime eyes
>squeeee
>lesbians everywhere
>claire even more tumblr
>worse art style

when will it end

I wish I could get into a relationship with a girl 20 years younger than me.

holy shit, this is great

Hey, I recognize that bulge!

>Claire
>halfway endearing librarian nerd girl with an overbite

>comes out as tranny
>becomes wooden insufferable mouthpiece with prettified face and obnoxious piercings

CLAIRE ORIGINS #1 RARE EDITION

Jeph has gone back to drawing Claire as he did originally. Look at panel 4, pointy chin, prominent nose, and overbite. If anything he's been drawing Clinton looking more masculine this arc.

I love how everybody doesn't even @ him on Twitter, they just take a screenshot of his tweets and post them to their circlejerk. They claim it's so they don't get harassed, but really it's because they just want pats on the back instead of a million Notch followers telling them why they're wrong.

I don't think he's pro-GG at all, but he's definitely NOT part of the anti-GG clique either. He hates GG AND it's opponents, and at this point I can't blame him.

Bubbles the 8 foot tall killbot feels oppressed because people treat her like an 8 foot tall killbot

Mom gets so sad when you don't call.

I dunno. I only follow people like Neil degrasse Tyson, NASA, and some parody accounts that post dumb jokes regularly. I don't ever really use twitter.