Watching Terminator 2 for the first time and I just got to this scene:

Watching Terminator 2 for the first time and I just got to this scene:

>Miles Dyson: You're judging me on things that I haven't even done yet. How are we supposed to know?

>Sarah Connor: Yeah, right. How are you supposed to know? Fucking men like you built the hydrogen bomb. Men like you thought it up. You think you're so creative. You don't know what it's like to really create something; to create a life; to feel it growing inside you. All you know how to create is death and destruction...

Sup Forums, you told me the late 80s/early 90s didn't have the "strong wymn FUCK MEN REEEEE" trope in their movies and that Sarah Connor is a great example of a female protagonist. Explain this shit?

I've seen better bait, but school is out for most teens so I'm not going to think too poorly of you.

i want to cum on her back

who's with me?

I want that jaw.

Sarah Connor is clearly suffering from PTSD so an emotional outburst at a logical statement just makes her sound unhinged.

Sup Forums has been flooded by redditors. Everything "muh nostalgia" gets evaluated by different standarts than other things because they fear if they criticise something popular they will get downvoted

>Sup Forums has been flooded by redditors
Like 8 years ago.

mad because it's true and men are the niggers of the gender world who commit the vast majority of violent crime

Mmm muscle pusy going to bite

>fucking men like you built the hydrogen bomb. MEN LIKE YOU thought it up

If a character in a modern movie said this, Sup Forums would shit on it endlessly.

If this gets 300+ replies of people taking this shameless bait seriously, I'll livestream my own suicide .
Trips decides how I do it

Doing it twice is only hurting your bait, user.

women were involved in the Manhattan project tho

The film makes very clear that Sarah is a crazy bitch

Same way Zack Snyder's daughter did it

Doggy style?

>Sup Forums, you told me the late 80s/early 90s didn't have the "strong wymn FUCK MEN REEEEE" trope in their movies and that Sarah Connor is a great example of a female protagonist. Explain this shit?

Just to be interrupted by his teen MALE son by saying to be more constructive instead of blabbering angry bullshit.

Cameron knew what he was doing.

She's criticizing "men like you," not men. Also The Terminator and T2 are pretty fucking far from being anti-men. It's John Connor who saves everyone in the future, not Sarah

The 80s and 90s were just as progressive but they didn't force it on anybody. As it should be.

The dialogue is the film's only substantial weakness.

I can explain. See, this wasn't some kind of social commentary, this wasn't put in for the purpose of a political agenda. Sarah Connor was suffering from PTSD, blamed all her problems on men, and was generally violent. Don't forget she was in a mental asylum and she was being abused by men. A man came into her life, impregnated her with the "savior", and then the man gets killed. She probably resented him a bit for that because that meant she was left alone afterwards. She hates men but the movie doesn't portray it as the RIGHT way and like it's some kind of super revelation, that that's how we're all supposed to think. Sarah Connor is just fucked up after all that's happened to her.

Slit your wrist my man.

She's right tho. Science fags are high and mighty about building shit for politicians to control, they are literally the most egotistical people and telling themselves it's all altruistic - when it is anything but. If she is "strongk" and she is a little, there is at least a (justifiable) general hatred of all people and not just aimed at "men" for "oppressing women" (she isn't oppressed and actively solves her problem with and for men)

This. She's fucking nuts

She's right. The guy literally was creating the end of the world as we knew it and he was just getting a boner over tinkering a piece of advanced technology.

But building nuclear weapons gave us rocketry and nuclear power. Science is just science, you can't control what the ruling class does with it.

Dyson just wanted to study & build more advanced CPUs. He doesn't control all of the applications that stem from his research.

she was just referring to people similar to him

>Deeeeeeath and destruction

mom..MOMM!!

she knows for a fact that the world ends in a nuclear holocaust and she has dreams of being fucking nuked

Based pusy poster

>Hey, Dr. Silberman, do you remember that time where you interviewed someone claiming to be from the future who warned you about a relentless cybernetic terminator who is hunting Sarah Connor?
>No?
>Sure you do, that time you called him crazy and said it was the most fantastic delusion that you'd ever seen and Sarah Connor was standing next to you all shook up.
>No? What do you mean you don't remember?
>It was that time you left the police station when you got paged, and then 10 seconds later when you were in the parking lot a giant mean-looking guy crashed through the police station window and then murdered 20~ police officers and chased Sarah Connor
>You still don't remember? It was during those "phonebook killings", where 2 people named Sarah Connor in the phone book were systematically murdered and shot in the head several times, it was all over the news.

>((((((((Silberman))))))))

Death by snu-snu.

he wanted to make a career out of her.

He said he'd do the same with Kyle in T1.

Found the redditors

Roastie spotted

Just please stop posting

And she's portrayed in a bad light for wanting to murder Miles.

Are you sure you actually watched the film?

This. That line of dialogue isn't the point of the movie. It's the product of a character acting in character. Why would Sup Forums be angry with that?

>Watching Terminator 2 for the first time

what the fuck are you?