Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W17H_BL6jUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

too sexy

He's a gay faggot with an agenda to push for jews and gays

>gay faggot
Shit I meant gay faggot jew, how did i fuck that up

jewing his way for repubs to accept faggots and give niggers gibsmedat

He's a gay ass fucking fudge packing faggot homo.

You should ask the CEO of twitter and Leslie "Harambe" Jones, not us.

fucking faggotkike

I want to suck his cock so bad, esp after it's been stuck inside some third world nog. then i can lick off the butt juice. praise milo.

he's a childish fuckwad

just because he's "on my side" doesn't mean I need to like him. this is where Sup Forums goes wrong, they will like anyone if they annoy feminazi trash enough. these guy is a piece of shit with a cult of low iq beta males.

Because he's a do-nothing media figure.

He's going out and trying to make cash by playing the victim, and is just a mouthpiece for the people who are actually out doing real work and journalism.

In the end, he's just another blogging faggot who does PR tours, and I thought we were AGAINST that.

I am 100% for boring, ugly men who are too busy building the world to worry about looking good and posting on twitter.

He can mug off the muppets on Reddit. This place is more of a Stef kinda board.

>implying Milo's a top

So, he is basically the boogieman for middle American whites?

He is a big scary jew, he loves black cock, and lets just top it off with him being British (a foreigner)... Close enough?

Stef's a big fan of milo btw

He's a self publicising faggot getting rich by baiting you retarded Americunts into voting for his "Daddy" Trump.

The cunt can't even vote in the US and you redneck fuckups lap up his AIDS ridden semen like it's going out of fashion.

Simpleton attention whore...

2qtpa2t4me

Don't hate him, don't really care about him. Have enjoyed watching him piss off the sjw's, but he is basically just their mirror image.

>In the end, he's just another blogging faggot who does PR tours, and I thought we were AGAINST that.

Sup Forums is against a lot of things. If you form your own opinions based on this cesspool you are basically a breathing meme

>lol i said feminists are cancer, i'm right wing!!!

We don't. He's a degenerate race mixing homosexual, but he's our degenerate race mixing homosexual

Corrupting the new right movement into cultural libertarianism

He has worked at Breitbart and done speaking tours for a lot longer than Trump has been looking for birth records in Arizona.

He's on probation right now, either he stops being a self-cantered cuck and starts making logical arguments or he can sit in his office and suck Breitbarts dick for the remainder of his AIDS-infested life

I don't hate him, for once i though he was just another jewish public opnion string pusher setting foundations for a possible political shift in case the left lose entirely their audience, then i realized thats ben shapiro.

I actually like Milo. His SJW and feminists smackdowns are epic.

I'm with you he claims alt-right but he really isn't

Hate?

I love him, OP

Literally who

true on all accounts

but he is a great troll for our cause

a useful idiot to be used as a battling ram against liberalism

milo is the first wave on the beach assault

>faggot
>related to videogames aka shit for manchildren

He's worked at Breitbart for less than a year you fucking imbecile

I don't even think about him until one of you fags bring him up.

get fucked.

I'm straight, and I'm sad I'll never have gay sex with Milo.

Hes a bit too much of an attention whore who has his uses, the worst he does is bring attention here

he's trying to push himself as the kind of the alt-right

He has worked for Breitbart since 2009. He became chief tech editor less than a year ago.

Either go back to r/gamergate or kill yourself you unfunny bandwagon jumping bro-sher conservative.

>battling ram

He's started to do that leftist thing which I'll try to explain as best as I can

>Stand up for X ideology or X people
>Start to gather a bit of a following or a bit of support
>Suddenly start dropping X ideology or X people in favour of yourself and only yourself

If you want to see it on a larger scale check Communism.

He became the thing he mocked.
>Pushing LGBT into trump campaign
>played victim when he was banned on twitter
>Acted like a edgy spaz without adding any insightful.

To play devils advocate, can you think of an example?

murdoch murdoch much?

youtube.com/watch?v=W17H_BL6jUo

I like murdoch murdoch

I don't. Milo is cool, even if we don't agree on everything he offends all the right people.

I'm cool with gay men as long as they're white

He's filled a niche in the media of conservative pseudo-comedian that I was aiming for, and does it better than I could. Pure salt and jealousy

He's a flaming faggot that people like because he's 'le ebin anti-islam' he literally sucks black cock, and you hate him because he hates Islam because Islam would throw his degenerate ass off a building. Fuck neo-Sup Forums

Nigger fucker, is ugly, has stupid blonde hair when it should be dark, is circumcised and Jewish oh and he has sex with niggers.

He can fuck off, he's nothing more than a honeypot to trap right wingers, he's a kike shill.