Trump stumped. Reddit literally stumped him

> "Ask Me Anything"
> Censor everything that could potentially hurt him
> Take almost an hour to answer the first question
> "bad wi-fi"
> Give only generic ansers like "Crooked Hillary BTFO"

Trump clearly couldn't give two ficks about reddit. This is the treatment reddit deserves, tbqh.

>censor

That's the sperg mods you idiot

>Take an hour to answer

He is literally on a plane right now the signal there isn't exactly good

But yeah the generic answers are shit

Total waste of time

Why the fuck did he schedule his AMA during a flight?

Because he has shit to do

Because he is busy as fuck and is currently on his way to another rally. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the only good time he had. That being said, he's landed now and the last couple of responses were more substantial

>That's the sperg mods you idiot

I know. But he had to choose the meme shitfest that is the_donald instead of /r/asktrumsupporters

He went with the biggest Trump sub, and it makes no difference because they're the same mods really.

Either way reddit isn't a place for actual discussion, he's already matched the 6 responses obama had with his last AMA

Wtf i hate germany now

>Censor everything that could potentially hurt
so when is killery doing hers?

Our trump should do a Sup Forums Sup Forums ama. He needs to stop hiding his power level

>implying he was going to say anything important in a reddit circlejerk

What was censored? I read that Milo posted some shit and they were upvoted to the top and it became a Milo thread. He said he deleted his comments himself.

Where the fuck did the thread go I can't see it anymore. Wtf happened

Who cares dude, it's just Reddit.

>caring about leddit

>he thinks Trump is sitting there on a computer waiting to answer Redditors himself

All high level politicians do this. It should be common knowledge to anyone on pol at this point. Do you think he's going to come out 1488 on reddit? I mean come on man

Trump stumped himself with his "answeres".

Are you out of your fucking mind?

> 21 January 2017
> Watch Trump give inauguration speech on the tv
> Look out the window and see muslim family loading their suitcases into a taxi
> They wave at me cheerfully
> "You guys won! We're leaving!"
> Feel much safer knowing that we have someone TOUGH in charge.
> Trump launches a full scale invasion on the Middle East /throws muslims into camps
> Reports of muslims around the world showing deep affection for America
> None of them want to hurt us ever again
> 21 January 2018
> 13 foot wall built on US Mexico border
> 14 foot ladders disappear from the face of the earth
> The 15 million Mexicans visiting the US each year pinky promise not to overstay their visa
> The CEO of the FBI gets deported for stating the fact that immigrants commit fewer crimes than native born Americans- and facts tend to have a liberal bias.
> 21 January 2019
> China finally admits to inventing the hoax known as 'Global warming'
> Trump brings back manufacturing jobs from China and Mexico
> Price of nothing doubles because workers are still paid 15 cents an hour
> The trade deals that were bad are renegotiated to be good trade deals, the best trade deals, believe me
> America is great again. Obama BTFO.

>Ceo of the FBI
leaf education everyone

This.

we just got LEAFED

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Who cares?

The admins removed it from /r/all

DNC already called us white supremacistsTrump doesn't need that.

2 posts by ID- getting paid overtime
.08 DM deposited

fpbp

you think he has time for this reddit bullshit? i'm surprised he's answering as often as he is and not just answering one question every time he has to take a shit

[spoiler]honestly though, you'd have to be retarded to think he's the one actually answering questions, he's probably got a social media guy/intern for that

>> Censor everything that could potentially hurt him
Bullshit. They only deleted Milo's questions because they agreed that mods are only allowed to post one question so users can post more. Milo went full attention whore and spammed the whole thing with questions like it is a Milo-Trump interview. Also it's /r/the_donald. Imaging a Sanders AMA hosted by /r/sandersForPresident and you go there spamming "TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP". Of course they delete your shit.

>> Take almost an hour to answer the first question

He stated before that he waits till 7 PM until he starts answering questions. Where's the problem? Are you impatient?

>> "bad wi-fi"
He stated he has to take a 15 minute break until the plane landed because they turn off wifi during the landing. After 15 minutes he started answering questions again.

>> Give only generic ansers like "Crooked Hillary BTFO"
You are really impatient. That thing is just starting and you are already done with it. Try Ritalin or something to enhance your attention span.

Also you should be much more angry at the fact the AMA has like 12000 upvotes and it's still not on /r/all while the posts there like "To the Republicans that can't stop calling Obama a Muslim." have only 4000 upvotes. Also shills try to downvote the AMA like shit.

because he is busy as fuck?

HES BUXSY MKaYYY????????????
HE DONT GOT DADDYS MONIDS AND PPL WHO DO ALL DA WURK FOR HIM. MMKAYYYY??????

jesus i hope the chinese fucking kill the usa. kill me too, as long as these fucking retarded republicans die too.

Why so emotional? Tell us what makes you angry right now.

look at this retard spazzing out. just kill yourself

Get some fresh air, friend.

ur an autist and a homo stfu and keep sucking trumps cock like its ur thumb u diaper wearing cuck

>Trump trolled Reddit

Absolutely delicious

fpbp

thats good okie doKe go౦ԁ Okie dokE thats some provocativeOkie Doke rightthere rightthere if if if if if if if if if i do ƽaү so myself i say so thats what im talking about right there right there mMMMMᎷM thats good okie doKe go౦ԁ Okie dokE thats some provocativeOkie Doke right thats good okie doKe go౦ԁ Okie dokE thats some provocativeOkie Doke rightthere rightthere if if if if if if if if if i do ƽaү so myself i say so thats what im talking about right there right there mMMMMᎷM thats good okie doKe go౦ԁ Okie dokE thats some provocativeOkie Doke right thats good okie doKe go౦ԁ Okie dokE thats some provocativeOkie Doke rightthere rightthere if if if if if if if if if i do ƽaү so myself i say so thats what im talking about right there right there mMMMMᎷM thats good okie doKe go౦ԁ Okie dokE thats some provocativeOkie Doke right thats good okie doKe go౦ԁ Okie dokE thats some provocativeOkie Doke rightthere rightthere if if if if if if if if if i do ƽaү so myself i say so

Trump has given vague, generic answers the entirety of the presidential race. Watch any debate or non-event rally.

Reddit made it so Stickied and Announcement posts cannot be on the frontpage so their hugbox isn't completely destroyed by Sup Forums.

Well he obviously couldn't fucking do it on Sup Forums
It's still too early for that.

He's getting pretty high energy right now

After he becomes president he can answer our Nazi frog questions.

a fucking leaf.

You seem mad. Are you mad?

Imagine he is, just instead of an AMA he is amongst us user going to trump gen and syrian gen daily.