Zero actual policy proposals

>Zero actual policy proposals
>Generic answers like "we must be vigilant" and "I'm the opposite of Crooked Hillary"

Who the fuck is voting for this clown?

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/positions
reddit.com/user/the-realDonaldTrump
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yaaasss so truuuuu haha :)

#ImWithHer

reddit BTFO

>Generic answers like "women have always been the primary victims of war" and "white americans need to pay attention when black americans speak"
who is actually voting for crooked hillary?

wtf I hate Trump now

wtf i hate america now!!
looks like #imwithher!!!!!!

Are trumplets too stupid to have actual arguments? I noticed they only ever deflect, without ever refuting things or making their own arguments.

Must be because they are 16 year old drop outs or 30 year old fat NEETs (who were once 16 year old drop outs).

>people actually thought they'ld get different answers than the last dozen times he answered these questions
>people think he even notices or knows or cares what reddit jew gold

wtf i hate the constitution now

but i said the same thing that you said which means that if i don't have an argument then neither do you.

or not you but the op.
why should i respond with an argument to someone who didn't post an argument?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ALL THIS SHILLING FOR WHAT? 5 CENTS? I AM FUCKING EASTERN EUROPEAN AND EVEN I AM NOT THAT POOR THAT I HAVE TO SHILL FOR FUCKING 5 CENTS PER POST LMAO.

wtf i hate drumpf now

wtf I hate Sup Forums now

Other clowns

His policies are on his website retard, do you expect him to copy and paste them?

Hope and change
Hope and change
Hope and change
Hope and change
Hope and change
Hope and change
Hope and change

wtf i hate him now

lol good idea man!
the next president should be the one who committed treason and got away with it!

Compare it to Obama's AMA.

This one is much better, and doesn't feature plant questions.

Those who are against open borders

Those who are against flooding the US with Syrian terrorists

Those who are against TPP

Those who are against NAFTA

Those who are for the second amendment

Those who are for renegotiating trade deals

Those who are for limiting H1B further

Those who are for limiting immigration legal or otherwise

Those who are for auditing the FED

Those who are against needless wars across the world.

We will make our military really big and strong! No one will mess with us!

- donal age 3

>5 cents has been deposited into your account

The political landscape has always been devoid of """actual arguments"""

ASK HIM ABOUT A MOONBASE BASE

He is not the hero we deserve, but he is the one we need right now

Are you really this stupid?

wtf now i hate reddit

Damn.

How do conservatives even live after getting slammed this hard?

>me:
>*has 3 heart attacks at once*

captcha: select all the food

This AMA is a huge disappointment.

I don't want him to do anything but build a wall, deport spics and block muzzie imports.

the power of the US military is the only thing preventing the religion of peace from allahu akbaring your backyard

>Go to a shitty website
>Make shitty posts
He's just trying to fit in, what's the problem?

trumps gonna end up being just another big government republican, but at least he elicits incredible butthurt out of libs. We are going to end up with a western europe style government at some point anyway, both countries are heading that way. Might as well get some insane hippy tears along the way

It doesn't matter.
Americans have reduced it to Trump vs Hillary.
Your only option is vote idiot to avoid evil.

Did you really expect Donald to really write anything important on Reddit? He's not going to break anything there because he's currently planting the Russia Hack narrative in the news cycle. He's not going to let some Reddit AMA disrupt what he already has going.

think about how many hearts you could fit inside her, if her organs didn't fatten up with her

>expecting Trump to announce major policy and platform decisions in an AMA on fucking Reddit instead of nationally broadcasted press conferences.

Arguing is how you lose, because it forces you to go on the defensive and fight from a poor position. Trump demonstrated this pretty handily by trashing all of his opponents without ever really directly addressing anything they say. The secret to winning debates is to play to the audience and to ignore your opponent entirely.

/pol butthurt that Trump doesn't give a shit about Reddit.

Never thought I'd see the day.

He lives his life like he is a walking tweet. Short responses of non-sense. All the time. Even his events are just short burst of random words. He is a fucking idiot.

how much is your wife pegging you for you to be stupid enough to vote hillary?

>no policy positions

getting real sick of this bullshit senpai:

donaldjtrump.com/positions

>tries to make fun of Trump supporters
>lists things anti-Trump people do every single time

1/10 because I responded

I'm a single-issue space-policy voter and he just lost my support.

WTF I hate reddit now.
I'm #cruzdelegate

This. Honestly, I think this AMA is just a way of keeping all eyes on him while making people forget about the DNC. I bet he'll do things like this each day this week. Nobody will even remember this convention.

Fuck you Sup Forums. Censoring shit by saying anything is spam.
Pollitically incorrect my ads. More like bought and paid for censored speech.

The first answer literally says "Read it in detail on my website"

wtf i hate trump now #cruzmissile

kek

Wow
Really makes you think

nice comment, 5 rubles have been deposited to your account.

>bluepilling
but you need to get
>grenpilled

We need that though. A moon base could be pretty useful for many things, like defense against asteroids, used for scientific purposes, for organizing colonization efforts, and so on.

wtf i hate logic and reason now

Fucking christ the shilling has been so out of control lately.

guess Johnson is an actual candidate now

whre is the ama? I didn't see it on the sub.

I'm voting for him and I've already convinced 2813 of my closest friends to vote for him too. I live in Ohio.

$0.05 has been deposited into your account.

Jesus christ, I feel deflated after this.
This was just incredibly depressing and sad, he showed how truly stupid he is.

>Reading the image disproves OPs shilling

Damn, isn't Clinton paying you to at least try?

Hit it on the spot

#ImWithHer

Well I for one really feel like the record has been corrected in this thread

M O O N B A S E

Mars is fine too.

Exactly, Correct the record on that one Trumpfags lol

PSA: Hillary hasn't had a press conference in more than 200 days.

what did they say during the DNC except Trump is bad and Hillary is good ?

I loved how AMPED those fags over at the_faggot were. And all they got was a few shitty not even tweet worthy responses hahaha
Oh man. This is exactly how his campaign plays out, big talk and lots of excitement followed by the sounds of 100million balloons deflating.

What a dumb kike shill

>look at his H-1B plan
>it ranges from paying me more on his site (thereby effectively kicking me out of the country according to his plan to pay me way more than Americans by law) to revolking the program entirely also kicking me out of the country
Damn it. Even under Trump, white men migrants are getting fucked up the ass. I know you guys don't like this visa type but you really do need educated white people who love America.

It looks like I'm going to become collateral damage to fuck over a hundred thousand Indians.

>1 post by this ID

I am 19 going to College voting for Trump

To all who thought that he should have answered more just remember he had to vet all questions and answers through at least 1 lawyer and many people in his party. At Least be glad he had one except a certain person.

He's talking about the H1-B reform so that fuckers can stop stealing our jobs. That's a form of policy reform you literal incompetent pile of steaming dog shit.

Worth it for us, apologies brother. Just get in line to become a citizen

Yeah, I guess I have to vote for the BlackLivesMatter candidate now.

>Just get in line to become a citizen
That's what I'm trying to do my friend. The H-1B is the """easiest""" way to do that. It's the only dual-intent visa that allows you to legally say you want to stay here.

If I could get a green card, I would.

He is still answering

reddit.com/user/the-realDonaldTrump

it's your tribe that is largely responsible for this and everyone has to face the music eventually, you'll be no different.

You expect them to give arguments to non arguments?