Which ethnicity has the most handsome men?

Which ethnicity has the most handsome men?

negro ethnicty

Indian

Turks

Is this an actual question?

norway

Japan

whites

Persians (and I'm a girl btw)

>pigskins
>handsome

Open boobs

tits or GTFO

>modern day greek philosophers
>not A E S T E T H I C

Fuck off manlet

Show small dick

you're god damn right

S-Show me your boipussy...

Show bobs and vagene dear

Ancient Russians were Nordic

2D Men

Mixed amerindian + iberian

We are ugly

Hey, how you there. i'm an uni student whos currently working on a 2000 words essay and it's mainly about the Physical Characteristics, Genetics and DNA of Middle eastern Woman especially Iranian. So is there any chance of you to post your Vagina and Breast just for the Scientific reason?

el mestizaje maligno......

Hey, how you there. i'm an uni student whos currently working on a 2000 words essay and it's mainly about the Physical Characteristics, Genetics and DNA of Asian people especially Korean. So is there any chance of you to post your cancer-causing bleached skin and plastic surgery-ied face just for the Scientific reason?

Do you have a brain???

I don't.

golden mong looks like he has down symdrome, the muscles are nice but that's about it, he's far from ideal
t. girl

Bihari.

Hey, how you there. i'm an uni student whos currently working on a 2000 words essay and it's mainly about the Physical Characteristics, Genetics and DNA of South american Woman especially Chilean. So is there any chance of you to post your Vagina and Breast just for the Scientific reason?

AND TAMILS.

Definitely