T A Z E R F A C E

>T A Z E R F A C E

Baneface?

Is "Rocket" any better?

I can live with that bad joke because you look super cute sticking your nose through the bars, coonie.

A
FUCKING
TRASH PANDA

This bit flopped hard

t. taserface

most of the "jokes" didn't even raise a giggle from the theater I was in. quirky randumb humour is getting so forced that even the normies are becoming desensitized

>they called him "Shockerface" in our dub
Doesn't sound too bad.

Capeshit

I asked people if gotg was good and most of them said yes
So I go to see gotg2 and I'm met with this garbage
Easily one of the worst movies I've payed to go see in the theatre, I think I chuckled once

This part was the most cringeworthy of the whole movie. one reference to tazerface was enough but they tried to milk it another 15 times.

i liked it

i mean i liked the movie. fuck this part though.

>He didn't laugh when baby groot vomited

That joke was dumb. The scene where rocket and yondu are talking in the cell was really good though.

I guess they just had to appeal to the younger audience

How is it quirky randumb humour?

''Your name is ridiculous'' x 10

That's hardly quirky or randumb

I didn't like this part of the film but again the ravagers are supposed to be clueless uneducated idiots so it makes sense. They could have written better jokes but ehh

And the underaged faggots on this site praising it because it's "le fun" have never even seen a good movie. capeshiters on this fuck

It's actually not meant to be funny, but if Yondu's "I know you" speech later in the movie is any indication, it's actually Rocket's way of coping with fear

That CGI actually looks exceptional tbf

It was a decent premise of a joke, except it wore on long enough to get boring, but not long enough to be funny. The sovereign laughing at him also didn't work well because it was predictable and the delivery was forced.

There was very little actual funny in this movie, unlike the original where people laughed multiple times in the cinema.

more like fuck-your-face because I want to fuck the raccoon's face

Talking raccoons are NOT for sexual!

>talking
I don't want him to talk if he's got my dick in his mouth. It's fine if he cries though (all he seems to do is talk shit and cry) because crying blowjobs are hot.

That joke was a bit overdone but I still think the movie was very enjoyable.

Sure, force yourself on the cybernetically augmented, heavily armed, very angry raccoon.That can't possibly end badly.

>HAHAHAHAHAHA

I've heard the CGI model of Rocket has a bunch of suspicious bumps under the fur. Presumably more cybernetics. I have an older figure of him that has a metal plate on its forehead, so pretty far into production he was more obviously a cyborg.

I thought my sense of humus had gotten stale. I'm glad more people agree with me.

>force yourself
is it really rape if you're making them cry before you fuck them

Well in the first movie you do see the metal bits on his back.

And he has bolts on his collarbones, but I read that the CGI model shows more than that.

what I don't understand is how anyone could find him cute
he always looked mangy to me

he looks pathetic and weak and he has big weepy puppy dog eyes
I just wanna abuse him and make him cry

He's a cute fuzzy little guy who is secretly vulnerable. People either want to pet him or hug him and make him feel better.