YANB Edition

YANB Edition

WARNING: If you haven't watched until S3E04, spoilers abound.

FAQ:
>I want to get into Twin Peaks, in which order should I watch it?
Season 1 > Season 2 > Fire Walk With Me > The Missing Pieces (optional) > read Secret History of Twin Peaks (optional) > Season 3
>I have never watched Twin Peaks, can I start with Season 3?
No.*
>I have not watched Season 2, can I skip to Season 3?
No.*
>I have not watched Fire Walk with Me, can I skip to Season 3?
No.*
>I watched the new episodes without ever watching any of the old stuff and still enjoyed it. You mad?
No.
>Has everything leaked?
No.
Ep 1-2 were released normally on 21st, Ep 3-4 on the internet that same night.
Ep 3-4 will be re-aired on 28th. You can find torrents for 1-4 already.
>When does Episode 5 air?
June 4, same time as premiere

*By "No" we mean "You shouldn't if you actually want to enjoy the series and understand the motifs/story"

OP Pastebin for quick thread making: pastebin.com/u92hX6rX

Music:
youtube.com/watch?v=IGUboLZx3Tk
youtube.com/watch?v=yPW-cPfkd4E
youtube.com/watch?v=5l2EbSK8bNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=khMlcTE7lw8
picosong.com/MTTA/

Links:
>The Secret History of Twin Peaks (MOBI)
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=933D7216D1B8C38C9F507E2624886FBF

Meanwhile...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxlGtcW1Qg8
rottentomatoes.com/tv/twin_peaks/s03?cmp=RTTW_TV_TwinPeaksReturn&sf81120634=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PS GRIL ON THE RIGHT IS CLAIMED YOU CANNOT HAVE HER SHE'S MINE

1. SPOOKED ME REAL GOOD

2. THIS ONE HAD ME IN TEARS

3. DON'T LOOK FOR DEAPER MEANING

4. HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

5. BEST I'VE EVER SEEN

6. NOBODY GETS IT (ONLY I GET IT)

7. (WHY EXACTLY ARE THERE THREE COOP'S AND HOW EXACTLY DID BOBCOOP CREATE DOUGIE COOP THEN IF HE VOMITED WHAT TO ME LOOKED LIKE THAT THING FROM LOST HIGHWAY DRENCHED IN CREAMED CORN ALSO KNOWN AS GARMONBEZIO ALSO KNOWN AS PAIN AND SORROW INTRODUCED IN LYNCH'S ONLY MASTERPIECE TWIN PEAKS: FIRE WALK WITH ME WHICH WAS CRITICALLY PANNED ON RELEASE BECAUSE NORMIES DID. NOT. GET. IT. AND INLAND EMPIRE TOO) (BONUS TRACK)

reminder evil cooper is now known as booper

Who wants to see more of based Chad

15, 3

call for help

so that would imply that it's a straight up possession with bob rather than doppleganger bullshit

Man there's gonna be egg on this guy's face when he realizes someone else entered that room. Also that he's dead somewhere.

Friendly reminder that everyone pretending they don't want comfy twin peaks back is just a useless contrarian with no respect for the first two seasons.

Is the headless body Jefferies?

Bonus Track:

8. CALL FOR HELP (ft. Mr. Jackpots)

Lynch is probably here on Sup Forums posting with us right now, laughing his auteur ass off at all these normie plebs unable to understand the deep symbolism rooted in his work and who don't grasp the brilliance of his filmic genius. And if you are here then Mr. Lynch, sir, it is my honor to say that we true fans understand and from everyone here on Sup Forums, I tip my hat to you.

Here's one for the normies. Maybe at last they might finally understand something.

Upvote if you agree.

It doesn't get any bluer.

gee, when showtime realize they've been lynched, i hope they don't cancel the airings of the new episodes

My shadow is always with me.
Sometimes ahead.
Sometimes behind.
Sometimes to the left.
Sometimes to the right.
Except on cloudy days.
Or at night.

twin peaks marathon with lynch kino towards the end has just started
nausea.club
I think the pilot is still on
I'll also stream the new eps live

I assumed it was him that called the cops. It's not like anyone would have found out if he didn't.

the show revolves around a demonic incestuous rape and murder, Andy

very obviously Bob/demons can both
>possess a person
>possess a person's doppelganger
the former is Leland; he is still there yet Bob takes control and influences his thoughts and actions frequently

the latter is Coop; Bob is in full control, the body is Coops but the mind is Bob's. Coop as an entity is stuck entirely in the lodge with just a copy of him fully possessed by Bob roaming the earth

So what do you guys think Bob ended up doing with Earle's soul. Is it possible that he used it to make Dougie? It would explain why Dougie looks older than Cooper.

Exclusive B-Side:

9. IT DOESN'T GET ANY BLUER

NORMIES REKT

you have to want both, numbnuts

which is why the best scene, barring the purple world sequence, was the Michael Cera scene leading into Deputy Bobby

another btfo normie

the spooky bits were always the best

>showtime
nah, he's in shaggy

L Y N C H E D

Dear 4 chan friends, how have you liked the new season of Twin Peaks?

Michael Cera actually was some of the best acting in the show. His part was meant to be awkward, somewhat pitifully likeable, and then ultimately sad and devastating. It's to show how despite the "comedy" of the dumb parents, they're actually sad and the product of their relationship is this kid that instead of being a mixture of the characteristics above, or turning out to be a quality person, he is actually nothing and bouncing around between all of those characteristics and a pinheaded pinball. He is actually also being directed to look like he is trying hard not to laugh, as Cera already does in other things he is in, because it is clearly forced here.

The themes of the show already satirize how dialogue, emotion, tempo, and perspective is made and shown in television and movies and people don’t understand that the dialogue with Andy and Lucy are meant to be jarring and unfunny. The product of their relationship, Wally, was supposed to show really how jarring television should be in portraying this aspect and one of the most disturbing and awkward scenes in the show.

This is also symbolized by the fact that he travels across the country and his "dharma is the road."

It shows as a bad scene because he actually is sad to watch and it comes across as off for a production. He was purposefully given spacey and cliff-like dialogue because he is slowly dropping down and bouncing around.

Justin Theroux cameo when?

No, its Major Briggs.

Track is for you brainlets

the proper Sup Forums code terminology is
>YANB
YET
ANOTHER
NORMALFAG
BTFO

Y A N B
E N O T
T O R F
.. T M O
.. H I
.. E E
.. R

contrast is important though, you do too much spooky shit all the time and it stops being spooky. This is why nobody like FWWM, it was just spooky stuff and no comfy to let you have a breather.

I can't take abstract concepts or open my mind to new things without shitting my pants, I HATE IT. WHY DOESN'T THE SHOW HOLD MY HAND AND EXPLAIN EVERY SINGLE THING.

Is he confirmed?

But Bobby said he died not long after season 2 in a fire.

maybe purgatory Kevin appears somewhere trying to go back

Good vs. Bad Coop is a distraction. It's going to be about Laura again.

> dead yet I live

> beamed up

> Leland tells Good Coop to look for her

Does anyone else think the chattering noise coming from the gramophone at the very start sounded like the baby from Eraserhead??

People didn't like FWMM because:
a) they were normies that didn't know how deep the david lynch rabbit hole went
b) it didn't give the show a conclusion, which was what everyone expected

most people like it these days

>nobody like FWWM

many people are to stupid to understand this. Sometimes i feel like a large part of the population are barely sentient beings. How can you not get this scene? It's one of the funniest bits in all of twin peaks.

Lynch has disappeared so far up his own ass...I'm speechless. I've lost all respect for the man.

Why not both?
It's TV. Was there a body?

I like it very much so far, i am just waiting for my wife audrey to show up in it

another btfo normie

just watch episode 1-4.

all iam saying is: twin peaks is back baby!

Reminder that there are two worlds.
I guess one Coop for each and a Laura alive in one of them, a Laura dead in the other one.

In a fire with Dale Cooper. I think the body went to the lodge and got pulled out for this murder

apparently its a slot machine handle

what

Episode 3 is the best so far because of the atmosphere.But a lot people didn't get its deeper meaning.

1)The scene with blind lady represents discrimination faced by asians in america.That's why her eyes are covered and can't be seen.That's the first thing people go to and make fun of when attacking asians.

2)Another point is we can't hear her speak but the second lady has some dialogue.Even though they make up 5% of the US population they are basically mute when compared to other minority groups and also white people.

Who knew that Lynch is a SJW?

b-but I don't know what the glass box is

i hate lynch

Yep. Somebody in >reddit did the music magic and it's exactly one of the slot machines that sound in the later scene.

Is it about the chocolate?

FWWM was fucking great. It's a movie, so it's more about sustained tone and feeling. It doesn't need to have the tonal variation of a TV series and anyone who complained about that lack was missing the point, unable to expand their conception of Twin Peaks, unable to differentiate mentally between how movies and TV function, or all three.

And S3 clearly has TV style tonal variation, look at the difference between the glass box in episode 1 and Mr. Jackpots.

I really don't think that's going to be it. Having a departed actor be represented by a naked fat bloated corpse would be a shitty thing to do. But hey, it's Lynch. Who knows.
Also the fire was not long after Cooper went to see him, but they weren't together at least as far as we know.

>This is why nobody like FWWM, it was just spooky stuff and no comfy to let you have a breather
Y A N B

What did this symbolise? What themes?

What did the brilliant auteur David Lynch mean with this close up shot of Tammy's ass?

The two worlds are a physical one and a spiritual one.

Why did nobody believe Laura Palmer when she said a strange man snuck into her room at night and has been raping her since she was 12? At the very least Harold Smith knew.

>Having a departed actor be represented by a naked fat bloated corpse would be a shitty thing to do.
That's the one thing that would lead me to think otherwise. Lynch has a lot of affection for his actors.

honestly I just lack the intellect to understand it

Nice try. Give it some more thought next time and I'm sure you can do better!

Haha, no
youtube.com/watch?v=jxlGtcW1Qg8

Goddamn he favors his cousin Louis here.

Which one is shown?

Is this a new meme

Nay...I cannot be a normie. I have been persecuted by thine kind. I'm a true Lynchian,but alas,his work meets a shallow end. With a mix of poor production quality,a non-existent balance of themes and the unnecessary desire to bring about destruction,I'm afraid Lynch has disappeared up his own ass. I'm a not a normalfag,since I have spent many a year expanding my knowledge on kino and I have found directors far more talented than Lynch during my journey that I simply must comment on how dissapointing this has been. You,I'm afraid,are the true normalfag who is unable to grasp what Twin Peaks is,so you use to ignorance to pretend the show is intelligent when truthfully,you're just dumb. Goodbye normalfag.

Friends, does anyone have english subtitles for episode FOUR?

Normie plebs like you disgust me.

You will never grasp the greatness of Lynch.

>normies are livid they cant join what they think is the new pop cultural fad to latch on because its actually kino

Based lynch.
Homerun before he and everyone in twin peaks dies.
Complete victory over plebs and normies.

Sup Forums hated it just a few years back. I remember, I was one of the few who loved it.

More importantly...

is Invitation To Love still airing?

Certified Kino
rottentomatoes.com/tv/twin_peaks/s03?cmp=RTTW_TV_TwinPeaksReturn&sf81120634=1

pretentious hack garbage

My family, my friend, I have crisscrossed this great land of ours countless123…∞ times. I hold the map of it here, in my heart. Next⏩ to the joyful memories of the carefree days I spent as a young boy here in your beautiful town of Twin Peaks. From Alexandria Virginia to Stockton, California - I think about Lewis, and his friend Clarke… the first Caucasians to see this part of the world. Their footsteps have been the highways and byways ↪of my days on the road. My shadow is always ∞ with me. Sometimes ahead⬆… sometimes behind⬇. Sometimes to the left⬅… sometimes to the right. Except on cloudy days, or at night⭐.

That he doesn't give a fuck and will put all of himself into his work, including his horniness.

And if he feels like it he'll sprinkle random T&A into an ostensibly serious scene, like this is a goddamn anime.

Correction: laughing his hack ass off at tryhard plebs trying to analyze shit he comes up with on the fly

Y A N B

Hello Micheal. How does it feel being cucked by a tree?

Will normies ever recover?

>analyze shit he comes up with on the fly
ALL WE ARE DOING IS FOLLOWING THE STRAIGHTFORWARD PLOT AND MARVELING AT THE INCREDIBLE VISUAL STORYTELLING

THERE ARE FEW RETARDED THEORIES HERE AND WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO EXPECT UNTIL NEW EPISODES COME OUT

The Glass box is, this is guesswork mind you, an attempt to create an artificial portal to the lodge. As to the who, my guess is its whatever company/billionaire they were talking about in the skyscraper scene. When Coop is trying to leave the lodge he briefly shows up at the artificial portal and it opens for the first time, resembling some kind of old school camera or shutter not sure if thats relevant or just cool imagery, then something, I think it was The Arm because it made the sound The Arm does, emerged there after coop left. The Portal is just open now, it only needed someone to come out from the other side to operate in perpetuity.

I think. That could all be nonsense, who knows, we still got 14 hours

TWO COOPS??????????

Sonny Jim is BOB

>we still got 14 hours
jesus fucking christ

CMON!

Kekek... How ironic that normalfag Lynch fans use their normalfag website to bolster their normalfag opinions...

end yourself

It's not a tree it's a neuron you fucking idiot

they are on amazon prime

>David Lynch The Art Life is on itunes
>it's 20 fucking dollars

the normies are on suicide watch

>Critic Consensus: Surreal, suspenseful, and visually stunning, this new Twin Peaks is an auteurist triumph for David Lynch.

Brava

I think the midget turning into a tree symbolizes the tree of life. Dale Cooper standing out in the middle of space symbolized the Angels returning to Earth. Basically, all of this is taking place in the 1996 Japanese anime, Neon Genesis Evangelion.

HAPPENING

It's both you retard. It's obviously a tree since it's coming up from out of the ground and has branches mostly on the upper half but it's also meant to symbolize nerves. Do you into symbolism?

I must be seeing triple, NINE Coopers!