Considering how much of a touchy subject Hitler is...

Considering how much of a touchy subject Hitler is, I'm a bit surprised he made it into a children's cartoon besides ones he would have still been alive during their air time..

>HOW DID THEY GET THIS PAST THE CENSORS

Fuck off, idiot. These threads are always pure garbage.

Nationalism always gave leeway for comedic parodies of fallen foes so it's not really surprising.

If Captain Planet told me anything, there's nothing wrong about showing Hitler but that mustache is just too scary for the children

Hitler is not a "touchy subject", he's probably the most proeminent villain in fiction and one of the most caricatured people in history.

Also this

Hitler isn't the real problem, as long as you don't make a "he was right" message, most censors don't have a problem
It's the Holocaust that's a touchy subject

He is in Germany and Japan, the later has laws prohibiting depictions of real people.

>jews control the media
>nvr fgt muh 6 billion

pick two

No such thing exists. One of Tezuka's greatest manga has Hitler as one of the main characters

i think it went into effect after that
persona 2 had to effectively disguise him when it rereleased

Sorry, got some things mixed up, this exclusively effects video games made in Japan since CERO prohibits depiction of real life people

Sup Forums poster not being able to contain his ideology coming in 3....2....1

>persona 2 had to effectively disguise him when it rereleased

Outside of Japan.

In Japan as well. The first time Persona 2 was released, CERO didn't exist yet so there was no rules that prohibited depicting real people in video games.

Am I glad that he's frozen in there

Not like he has any power by himself, matter of fact rumors and shit have made him seem less scary that he actually was

>has one testicle
>has a micropenis
>probably jewish himself

I think people were saying he was bi too.

He had one testicle, yes, but the micropenis speculation was literally allied propoganda.

So they gave him a Fu Manchu?
Always found this one amusing.

Baby you're right to love a mustache cause a mustache adds a little bit of class

Of course "people" say so, because those same "people" also say that Christ is being cooked in a cauldron full of shit for all eternity.

It's their usual schtick.

But leftists don't ever have to contain their ideology?

I thought Jews didn't have heaven or hell?

>In the Hebrew Bible, Gehenna was initially where some of the kings of Judah sacrificed their children by fire.[1] Thereafter it was deemed to be cursed (Jer. 7:31, 19:2-6).[2]

>In Jewish Rabbinic literature, and Christian and Islamic scripture, Gehenna is a destination of the wicked.[3] This is different from the more neutral Sheol/Hades, the abode of the dead, although the King James Version of the Bible usually translates both with the Anglo-Saxon word Hell.

shut it down

All of this is propaganda. There is things we don't know about this war.
I'm not saying he was a gudboi and that he dindu nuffin but he probably was less evil that what the media shows.

And that we're out here.

Frankly I believe next to nothing about Hitler nowadays

Our 'intellectual' class is extremely childish and seems to think that making up shit to humiliate a man 70 years dead is some noble cause, rather than something really, really weird

And that he's the fuehrer and we're frozen out here

And we're in there and I just remembered

We are out here

How come Hitler is a touchy subject yet guys like Atilla the Hun are a-ok?

He's not a touchy subject really, because no one is going to defend Hitler. Except Sup Forums migrants on other boards.

>has one testicle
actually, no, this was refuted by his medical doctor. Mao zedong did however have one testicle, and was proud of it.

and to be honest, what does dick-size/number of balls/origin even matter in these cases? won't really change anything that they did.

> it's a bolshevik communist holomore episode

time heals all wounds. the evils that warlords of old commit just lose context, few people are willing to go on about how their ancestors were killed by barbarians because they never knew the guy
the exception however are the crusades but that's mostly for antitheistic purposes

>not being moderate master race

Are cartoons allowed to mention Marx and pals. Can cartoons at least be pro or anti communist?

>Hitler
>a sensitive subject

Please, nigger. Hitler is everyone's favorite whipping boy, and it's because his political support died with him. You want a sensitive subject? Go after one of the communist dictators, or Churchill, or literally anyone who did objectively shitty things in history that isn't Hitler.

>Go after one of the communist dictators
I'm pretty sure you can mock Stalin all damn day and only a (relatively) small number of nutjobs will care.

But what I wanna know is, where's Hitler?

Something tells me Hitler won't be forgotten as easily though. Maybe it's because we have arrived in an age where information is freely available, and often it's often "forced" on people, through the education system. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, of course. As the saying goes, "those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it". But since WWII was the single biggest conflict in modern times, I doubt people will shut the hell up about Hitler and his funny hair any time soon.

this. sadly what people don't know is that those who DO know history are still doomed to repeat it, and we're all kind of tired of hearing about all this shit and having it shoved in our face as kids constantly. but whatever. hitler's hilarious and great for making fun of

Jesus Christ this.

I'm English and Churchill is a national hero. And you grow up believing it, but he wasn't. He literaly advocated gassing "the leser races" and saw no problem with the setting up of concentration camps. He was a attention seeking warper of the truth in his capacity as a war journalist before the first world war, and when he became Prime Minister again in '51 he spent half of his time painting in Africa.

I don't doubt his contribution to the war effort, and he sure as fuck said and did some based things but the worship of Winston Churchill is irritating as fuck, if only because criticising him is an almost, but not quite taboo subject over here in blighty

People won't shut up about Hitler or the Nazi's because they were the perfect enemy. In the first World War, British propaganda spoke of the attrocities of the Germans. Shit like crucifying Belgians and melting down the corpses of soldiers for fat. And people believed them. Until after the war when it turned out to not be true, or not as bad as reported

When they received information about Auswitz in the second world war, they didn't report it at first because they felt that it wouldn't be believed.

Nazism and evil are pretty much synonymous to most people