Brit/pol/ - Middlesbrough at night Edition

>Boris Johnson's cat evicted from Number 10 after sneaking in when the door was open
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/boris-johnsons-cat-evicted-from-number-10-after-sneaking-in-when/

>Blairite Labour Party donor Michael Foster's legal challenge to Corbyn's right to be on leadership ballot
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/26/high-court-to-hear-legal-case-against-labour-leadership-ballot-decision-jeremy-corbyn

>Corbyn supporters consider legal challenge to NEC's voting limitations and suspension of Constituency Labour Parties. Petition:
you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/an-open-letter-to-the-nec-from-labour-party-members

>Theresa May SHUTS DOWN £6.4m-per-year asylum centre
express.co.uk/news/uk/692958/Theresa-May-Government-6-4m-asylum-centre-shut-charities-Barnados

>Ukip former chairman Suzanne Evans ends leadership hopes
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/ukip-former-chairman-suzanne-evans-ends-leadership-hopes-and-bac/

>New ICM Poll
twitter.com/PolhomeEditor/status/757880315423711232

>Syrian refugees on remote Scottish island
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3706625/Syrian-refugees-settled-remote-Scottish-island-complain-depressed-area-old-people-people-come-die.html

>Nicola Sturgeon takes political fantasy to new heights
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/23/nicola-sturgeon-takes-political-fantasy-to-new-heights/

>Theresa May in Northern Ireland
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120

>French press fury after Hollande caves in to May
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/hollande-caves-may-french-press-reacted/

>Nigel Farage says "Germany may never be the same again" after Angela Merkel’s decision to let in 1million refugees
lbc.co.uk/lbc-leading-britains-conversation-every-day-118271

>The BBC continues it's long history of honest and unbiased reporting
twitter.com/TarekFatah/status/757442737037770752

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3711687/Nigel-Farage-talks-appear-m-Celebrity-jungle-Big-Brother-chiefs-turned-750-000-fee-demand.html
practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/content.php?sid=1425
youtube.com/watch?v=_AWIqXzvX-U
youtube.com/watch?v=EviBp78sltE
youtube.com/watch?v=HH4mhs_VasQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unionist_Party_(Scotland)
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Q3lW2n0wU&index=7&list=PL8885FF4B074A6084
youtube.com/watch?v=gPJegwZFYVQ&list=PL8885FF4B074A6084&index=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First

Can someone edit this so it says "You can't juat pull your country out of the EU" and add a picture of Nigel Farage?

Anybody got the pic of the bedroom covered in Andrew Neil?

Drunk

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3711687/Nigel-Farage-talks-appear-m-Celebrity-jungle-Big-Brother-chiefs-turned-750-000-fee-demand.html
NO NIGE
DON'T DO IT

sure give me a few, and after I'm done I'll go to bed.

nth for Yukari!

Thanks, bro. Checked.

Thanks lad.

Didn't he already tell them to fuck off after they offered him £200k?

>Bang
>You're gonna carry that Article 50

a fluff

could be worse, our liberals went from banker's profits to trannies and refugees

nth for Karen

PURPLE SURGE

Holy fuck this is when our resident Flip starts working on these threads? I never sstay up this late, and I normally see him when I get home from work.

Fuck dude, I love the fact you're an Anglophile, but don't waster your life here.

Will the Conservatives BTFO the SNP in 2020?

Mate, at least post the better Garupan.

Not after Brexit

Diane has my vote.

Scottish tories are led by a lesbian blairite

when you're renting a house do you actually need to sign a contract for a given period?

Nth for im not paying attention and forgot to post Marion

>will the Tories get more seats
Yes, the SNP only lack 4 seats, and it's hard for incumbents to remain popular. Expect Lib Dem and Tory gains in Scotland's north and south, respectively.

>will they BTFO the SNP
The SNP will still get 40% of the vote and 75% of the seats at least, don't kid yourself.

Yes, at least in Scotland you do

>tfw missing Andrew

What do you think she smells like?

Ink

He's doing important work.

I think maybe a really light fruity smelling perfume, not overbearing shit, something really light yet amazing

Is that the complete law as written or is it just in summary?

Fuggin ebin, thanks.

np lad, might make a few more edits if anyone has any other suggestions.

Red wine and camembert

Sounds wonderful

Onions.

With vague laws like that, I imagine it's to be read as "we only had to make these laws because one wanker took the piss", as long as you don't take the piss and make others complain about you, you're fine to do either of those activities I imagine.

>ywn wake up and smell Marions hair

kek

Cheese, and unwashed human. Did you forget she's French?

>"With the results coming in, this truly is an EU referendum"
Fucking seriously???

>tfw no slightly sweaty gf

If you're willing to do me again I asked for something last night but everyone was being a faggot.

I wanted the caption "Don't talk to me or my colonies ever again" with the Union Jack and then two smaller flags of new Zealand and Australia.

From the gov website.

"It’s illegal to modify the exhaust system to make a vehicle noisier after it has been ‘type approved’ (checked it meets environmental and safety standards).

The police can also take action if your vehicle’s silencer doesn’t work in the way it was designed or if you’re driving in a way that creates too much noise."

You see it says "To make a vehicle noisier". It doesn't say "that makes the vehicle noisier". Hence the confusion.

Here is an article talking about the law on crayfish practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/content.php?sid=1425

>not wanting a stinky cheesy marion gf

I have a wife, and she bathes. She smells like Radox herbal desu, but she's clean.

shitty edit incoming

please upvote

Fuck off normie.

Anyone else from around Boro here?

So... which country is hurtling faster towards disaster, the US or the UK?

>still no Derbyshire edition

Song to go with the OP pic:

youtube.com/watch?v=_AWIqXzvX-U

Definitely not. The timescale alone relegates this to fantasy.

>...SNP would relinquish power
Power is lost, not relinquished.

>Refugees
Aren't likely to get traction as an issue, to bring enough into Scotland you'd push UK numbers unacceptably high.

>SNP is beginning to lose it's grip
It does no such thing. The FPTP vote share increased, and the only reason they went down on the list was Green voters. Ruth Davidson kept her seat because of the Greens.

The reason the SNP will stay in power until 2025+ is because those opposed to it love wishful thinking.

SCENE: SCOTTISH LABOUR HQ, 2010.
[Large posters of Gordon Brown looking boring adorn the walls.]
DUNCAN HOTHERSALL enters stage right.
[Duncan sits down at a computer. The desktop background is a photograph of TONY BLAIR smiling in front of the ruins of Baghdad. An E-Mail from JOHN MCTERNAN is on the screen it reads:]
"Dear Duncan. I predict that the day following this one will be Friday.
Message sent: Monday 3rd"

[DUNCAN closes the screen, then opens up another. It is the front-page of the DAILY RECORD.
Headlines such as "BLOW FOR SALMOND" and "SNP HONEYMOON IS OVER" adorn the page. Duncan smiles wryly, then presses the tab key. His brow furrows, and he begins to type]

DUNCAN (On-screen): "Labour's vote has flatlined? You have got to be joking. The SNP are a busted flush. The people of Scotland have seen right through their single-issue-pressure-group mentality, and they will be out of power for good next year. Labour's vote in Scotland INCREASED in May, and polling shows it continuing to increase as Labour produces the only credible alternatie to Tory/LibDem cuts...

Salmond's time is over. He is the lame duck leader of a failed party. His economic comparisons are laughing stocks, his judgement is in tatters and his party is ready to implode with in-fighting. Goodbye SNP."

WE CUT TO PIC-RELATED FOLLOWED BY THIS VIDEO: youtube.com/watch?v=EviBp78sltE (McTernan really is useless.)

I remember once my sister was laid down, with her head on my lap, she told me to start stroking her hair so I did, her hair felt so nice and silky in my hands and then I started to get a hard on, when she felt it she jumped up and said "Did you just get a boner from your big sister?" So I told her to shut up and then she said "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW is baby getting embarrassed?" And then she hugged me as I told her to get off me.

you won your brexit and trump is rising up the polls, you're both looking bretty gud right now compared to us or germany

Noice, saved

Fuck off creep. That is so 2010 Sup Forums.

Also how do you define "noisier"? Nosier than what?

There's no official database of the decibels produced by every car on the road.

LAD...

>You see it says "To make a vehicle noisier". It doesn't say "that makes the vehicle noisier".

I would assume the law is specifically to give greater means by which they can deal with nuisance chavs in their fartcanned saxos bothering people at night. I wouldn't worry too much.

>63%
>87%
Gee, I dunno.

Fucking kek

Good for you and her. I think my standards if I ever got a gf would be merely "not obese"

US is probably going to have full blown civil unrest if things carry on with Trump

Pretty hot desu

Can someone edit this to say Remain?

I love Louis

Why do muslims repeatedly portray themselves as benevolent people who seek to spread peace when historically they not only sought to conquer Europe — and almost succeeded in doing so, until they were forced back by the French led by Charles Martel — but spread the so-called religion of peace by means of violence and intimidation?

Any why is it that the Arab slave trade is seemingly an insignificant event that's confined to history books?

>Mosque call to Prayer
youtube.com/watch?v=HH4mhs_VasQ

How is this legal? What about shift workers etc? Wouldn't Druids or people who believed in Ragnarok be able to blast Black Metal sirens as a call to the demon realm?

Too many questions. The point being, people shouldn't have to have this shit thrown at their faculties against their will.

"Nusance chav" is also vague depending on the officer.

Some officers think anyone with a car with more than 100hp is a boyracer that needs locking up.

same as church bells

They go
>MUH CHURCH BELLS
Ignoring that bells are pleasant whilst 9th century goatherder wailings are not

I have literally never heard the CtP, I imagine if I did, in my own suburb I'd cry.

/arse/ btfo

its a race to the bottom, far bigger shitshows are occurring elsewhere otherwise the doom mongers may have been half right in their predictions.

Everyone likes to speak big of their history, difference is not many people have the courage to correct and criticize Muslims when they go on about theirs.

Also the more I re-read this the more it bothers me that "Supermajority" is used to describe the SNP having a majority of something like 4. They went into the election a technical minority (but for the death of Margo Macdonald) if I recall correctly. The SNP merely had a majority, indeed a rather narrow one: not a supermajority.

A Supermajority in the 129 seat parliament would run you closer to 90 seats.

The decline of the Conservatives in Scotland (until recently arrested by the sudden implosion of Scottish Labour) Started long before Thatcher, rooted in the merger of the Unionist Party with the Conservative Party: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unionist_Party_(Scotland)

this, belongs in 10th century arabia

I don't get what more you want. That's how are legal system is. It's probably a lot less appropriate now than it ever was, sadly.

There was a lot of that sort of stuff with my sister, we have a really open relationship.

I remember when I was 12 and she was 15 we were playing Wacky races on PS1, my mum made us sit behind eachother when we played so we didn't try to snatch the controller or take each others turns or whatever.

So then one day I got a throbber again because when I was sat behind her her bum was up against my crotch and when she was behind me I could feel her boobs up against my back.

I didn't mean it mate, get help.

I want laws that are clearly defined and logical.

>Alas, the BBC is set to continue its weekly indoctrination of impressionable young viewers with this vile, dangerous programme. Call it a publicity stunt, call it the deliberate provocation of right-thinking atheists, but this supposedly innocent show about Christians flaunting their religion with hymns – some of which contain such incitements to holy war as, “Onward, Christian soldiers… Christ, the royal Master, leads against the foe” – exposes once and for all the sinister agenda of the BBC: to turn all our children Anglican.

genuinely can't tell that paris lees is a tranny and it scares me

dw lad they're nothing to look at anyway

Nah, I'm not attracted to her or anything. I meam, she is pretty beautiful. For some reason my parents who are ugly as fuck had naturally beautiful children, our faces are just aesthetic as fuck. I remember one time me and my sister were "testing if we were adopted" so we put our faces against each other and measured them, we rubbed our noses together, our ears, our foreheadsz then we had to check our mouths but both of us were too young to really know ehat kissing was or that we shouldn't do it. When our mum caught us she gave us a long lecture on why we shouldn't do that. She was going to send one of us to live with our aunt at one point.

>I want laws that are clearly defined and logical.

common law is all about precedent so you need to look at what previous judges ruled for that

How does it feel to know you will never be as red pilled as this BASED British band that has taken the British middle class by storm?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Q3lW2n0wU&index=7&list=PL8885FF4B074A6084

Was looking up the Whig and Tory parties on wikipedia:
>Whig: Centre-right
>Tory: Right wing

>tfw no more free market, patriotic, pro-liberty, socially conservative, independence-loving political consensus

the jawline is obviously restructured

They made their male slaves eunuchs.

"Countries are just lines,
Drawn in the sand with a stick"

youtube.com/watch?v=gPJegwZFYVQ&list=PL8885FF4B074A6084&index=2

Really made me think

Their vagueness isn't without reason and you should look it up because it's pretty interesting stuff, convincing or not.

I'm too tired now tbqh.

PPL BURNING HYDROCARBONS AND WERE MADDD ABOUT ITT M888

CUE THE SHITTY MUSIC TARQUIN WOO

I was a High Tory but after listening to this album I'm /Corbychevic/ now

its powerful stuff