Apologize

No, seriously.
Apologize for real this time

Looks like it will be kino after all

AUTUMN MUST FALL

NOPE, Joss Whedon is now in charge of Justice League. Everything has already shot but the film hasn't been edited together yet and editing is one of the most important parts of filmmaking. You can make or break a film in the editing room. The capekino memes are deader than Snyder's Asian daughter.

Yeah what will they do now that someone else has to come on to be the editor? If only more movies had editors separate from the directors, WB might be able to handle it

I'm sorry his daughter killed herself over his horrible movies.

wtf he looks like shit poor guy._.

>Snyder won't kill himself next

Why even live?

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?

that was taken before she died

So... wb killed her and made it look like suicide, right?

she was an adopted slanty eyed jungle Asian. He had 7 other kids, he probably didn't even know the little gook bitch. Get fucked Snyder

why are there so many people in hollywood adopting?

>daughters suicide makes his shit films good

Muh body
Muh money
Or White Genocide propaganda

Kek

I like Zack. I have nothing to apologize for; however I am genuinely sorry we live in the sort of world where a man is forced to put his personal loss on display to stop spin machines, fanboys, and worthless clickbait "journalists" from turning his departure into fodder for yet more well-poisoning,

I'm sorry Zack. We can do better.

tfw he sarcifised her daughter for a good movie, but Satan is a dick and replaced him, so the movie would be good

Let's start a prayer circle you guys

It's not a fault of the "world". If he voluntarily dropped out of DCEU, Warner Bros wouldn't be forced to kill his daughter to get rid off him. And this whole thing could have been avoided.

DCucks just keep getting BTFO'd again and again, it's almost sad

ALL MY FRIENDS ARE HEATHENS TAKE IT SLOW

Sorry Mr Snyder, you were the last true auteur in capeshit...now is going to be just quips and bad action.

imagine caring more about capeshit than your own daughter

well said user.

>I'm sorry Zack. We can do better.

If he was a better parent his daughter would've done better.

Total kek.

It's not like movies have editors.

hah.

Fucking idiot.

Don't worry Zack I would save Martha

I was overjoyed when I heard that this charlatans child died, but I was also saddened by the fact that he hadn't suffered that much before deciding that he could insult film no longer. The pain and suffering that hes going through is only a fraction of the evil that he inflicted on the millions of cinematically illiterate teenagers. When I found out that the old fart had finally decided to not assault the public with his adolescent approach to art, I pulled off the framed picture of Michael Bay from my wall, kissed it reverently, and immediately embarked on a Korine marathon. Good riddance, you talentless hack.

It's not like we know what actually happened.

this fucker has the most punchable face on the planet

>Anita Sarkeesian now has final cut approval over JL

The director normally overlooks the editing, you retards. He doesn't do it himself but he guides the editor into fulfilling his vision. Look at what happened with Suicide Squad, Alien 3, Brazil, Once Upon a Time In America, Kingdom of Heaven and countless other films that got butchered in the editing room because the director didn't have any control over the editing. If Joss Whedon is controlling the editing then that means every single quip that was shot will be put in and a ton of the darker stuff will be cutout. The DCEU is soon gonna be Marvel-lite. You won't be able to meme about capekino anymore.

his daughter is dead by suicide
and the parents did nothing

that's all we know

this pasta only fits for Ebert desu

>his movies are going to be even darker and even more depressing
>but this time it's even less comic

It be funny if it wasn't sadly going to happen.

He might, in his inept filmmaking, decide to add in a young female character death to surrogate his daughters death and you just know it's going to be forced and awkward

why was she so sad?

Exactly. You don't know shit, but blame Snyder immediately.

I ApoloJOSS

>mfw DCucks don't know anything about filmmaking
The editor isn't God, he takes orders from whoever is in charge and that's usually the director. If Joss is in charge that means Snyder's vision is fucked.

the world only makes sense if you force it to

why this incompetent hack keeps getting hired for multi million projects?

did warner order zack's daughter murder? did disney?

>Sup Forums hates Snyder now

>Exactly. You don't know shit, but blame Snyder immediately.

Because his daughter is dead and he did nothing..

Sometimes this is the price we pay for true kino

Snyder's kid died and he gets replaced by a guy who recently made fun of a group of kids who almost died of cancer.

I doubt Whedon is going to power trip. He's seen Snyder's rough cut. He knows what's expected of him

>Apologize for real this time
You're an awful film maker, but sorry about your daughter. That shit sucks.

It's OK cause he's a SJW and earned enough points to get a pass

if her death is the price Zack paid for giving the world BvS, then it was worthy in the grand scheme of things.

>We can do better.
We have to.

>yfw this inspires Zack to finally realize the inspiration that is Superman's light and delivers true kino in MOS2

I don't need to. I unironically like Snyder and his work. He's far from the best director of all time or anything, but there's something about him and his style I really like. Sorry you had to go through this, Zack. Get better soon.

upboated my friend ;______;;;;

RIPPED
I
P
P
E
D

I don't believe in that suicide, m8

damn, this truly is the dawn of JOSStice

>unironically like Snyder
kill yourself

Apologize for what? For giving him my undying support ever since Dawn of the Dead?

>his daughter Autumn killed herself in March, around the anniversary of BvS, between Zack's birthday and the release of the JL trailer at CinemaCon
>Justice League comes out late November
>Autumn begins during March in the Southern Hemisphere
>Autumn ends in November in the North
Is it pottery?

Men are still good.

We believe in you, Zack. We know you will stand back up, even with the weight of two worlds on your shoulders.

Most of us are laughing at the fact that Joss fucking WHEADON is the head daddy of DC now, it's absolutely hilarious.
No one cares about some no name adopted 20 year old who killed herself because of the usual "I have everything and still feel miserable" hollywood teen syndrome.

His Ayn Rand objective atheism killed his daughter.

>Join DC
>Test immediately spikes
>Mad gainz
>Badass tatoos appear
He could blend in at a biker dive bar now.

>Zack Snyder drops out of Justice League. Joss Whedon to finish the film.

Anyone would see that as bad news, no need for fanboys and "media narrative"

They could have said he stepped down because of a "family tragedy" and end at that.

We'll be here, Zack.

Zack Snyder killed his own daughter to put the blame for this shitty movie on something besides him

Watch this movie be the first DCEU movie to get a good RT score as a result. Mark my words

sauce ?

Of course! WB know that the easiest way to Certified Fresh is the sympathy card.

>This movie is pretty shitty
>Hey fuck you man Snyder's daughter just died! You're a monster!

or
>wow, what a great movie! Joss saved the DCEU!

My thoughts summed up really.

kek, I hope it's this one because the salt would flow from both sides

BRAVO JOSS

>NO, IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN LIKE THIS

a sacrifice was needed to ensure the success of the DCEU

remember Heath ledgers sacrifice before? and the colorado shootings

No idea. I saved it from a thread I skimmed last night.

>colorado

Warner Bros reshoots.

It will be nice to see what Joss can bring us without Disney's boot on his throat.

Not gonna moralfag or whatever, but I just want to say I truly do feel bad about his situation and wish him all the best, though that means shit. What happened to him is beyond awful.

I have a ton of respect for him as a professional for staying on long enough to hand off the reins as JL moves into its final polish phase, and tons *more* respect for him realizing that ultimately, it's more important that he give himself time with his family, both for them as well as himself as they mourn their loss.

Repent Marvel shills

Zack would legitimately make a good Jesus. The world needs more Jesus.