I'm considering watching this, is it any good?

I'm considering watching this, is it any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjP96Hhl-Bg
streamable.com/geiaj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I don't know if I can be president
>LOUD NOISES I AM THE PRESIDENT DAMMIT
>your child might not be yours, just kidding! maybe
>muh immigrants

No.

I'm enjoying it A LOT. It might be the most comfy show I've seen in years. I love Kiefer in it, he plays the opposite to Jack Bauer but there are brief scenes were he goes on full Jack Bauer mode for a few seconds and they are hilarious. It starts sort of serious but it turns a bit outrageous and silly, be ready for that, it definitely didn't ruin the show for me.
In every episode they get into big trouble and yet manage to solve the issue.
I think he may be the best fictional US president to date.

Sup Forums doesn't like it because it doesn't approve of their deluded worldview so it has to be good.

Half-jokes aside, it actually is worth watching.

The child thing lasted for what, two episodes? And it was proven to be his kid so sit down faggola.

My mom watches it so that means it has a 95% chance of being terrible.

I love how the kid looked almost exactly like the guy that they thought was his real father but nothing like Kiefer

wow you found the single flaw in my post arrrrrrrgggggghhhh

show is shit and you are shit

The show rules. I bet you only watch pleb shit like Breaking Bad and GOT.

It's decent. He goes from not knowing what to do to being the best president ever in a matter of a couple of episodes, which is kind of stupid.

>tfw no asian FBI gf

What's an 'urvivo'?

pure propaganda, they even have a cuckold episode

You people won't enjoy ANYTHING, will you? Is everything some sort of propaganda to you?

network tv is all propaganda there's nothing to enjoy

Weak beginning and the end, IMO, pretty decent middle.

It hasn't even ended yet you fucking idiot.

Season arc ended.

There are some god tier qt's in this show

It's not a good show, even when putting the blatant liberal propaganda aside.

In the first half of the first season it was at least kind of thrilling, which makes you overlook the plot holes.
Just one example: They kill some random sandnigger, blame the capitol bombing on him and then nobody cares about it anymore (besides a rogue FBI agent). Somebody must've still planted the bombs (couldnt be the sandnigger, because he was in Libya all the time), but nobody is interested in investigating that.

In the second half they threw the exciting parts, exchanged it with a boring political show (watch the president solve the national crisis of music education funding), and made the conspiracy a side story. Plot holes grow larger and larger (why do they always go in alone, instead of calling in a swat team?). It really feels forced, whenever they have a promising witness he suddenly dies, they suddenly come up with new characters to explain stuff, instead of working with what they have, etc.

I forgot, there's an extremely cringy 30 second ford ad right in the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=AjP96Hhl-Bg

>Is everything some sort of propaganda to you?
On American television? Yes, it is.

>Doesn't mention the king of propaganda; Russia.

>3 minute speech into the camera that it's our humanitarian duty to take in Syrian refugees
>Democrats are strong independent womyn of color and are the good guys
>Republicans are gun toting CIS white males from Montana and are the bad guys

I like this show but it unironically is leftist propaganda

Yeah it's entertaining, likable characters, but it gets preachy sometimes. Fair warning.

This desu

I remember that, it was so jarring

lel, this and when there was a laptop with full 3d render simulations of terrorist attacks on statue of liberty, hoover dam etc. really got me triggered and with immersion broken
although it was explained that those where disaster weak points government simulations still was justice league graphic design logos in luthor's pc level of stupid

Post yfw

The villain is Big Boss with Trump's looks

Hey, I liked the simulations, you f riendly user who has a mere respectable disagreement with me and is probably a decent person.

it's cool that the youtube guy's complaint is he wasn't advertised to *correctly*

Oh I'm sorry but how is it any different from real life? Republicans are infact 90% white people who love their guns and oil and money.

Is ok user, i'm a graphic designer so scenes like these are like cringy hacker or video game scenes in other shows. But i get they need to show what's going on.

What is an urvivo ???

>I guess I really am the Designated Survivor on ABC after all

Sheesh, really?

I get you senpai

It's a tube

iktf

First couple of episodes are exciting but after the El Sakar leader is captured the series turns into the West Wing with more terror attacks. By episode 10 Big Boss has already become the best president ever. The series decides to take a break in the middle of the plot to overthrow the government to focus on passing a gun control bill (#guncontrolwins is an actual line).

More like Liquid Snake

>#guncontrolwins is an actual line

Cringeworthy, but not as bad as the Ford ad.

>The man only wants to impose tougher laws on gun control as to not let people with criminal backgrounds or violent/impulsive tendencies own a gun
>This is somehow bad

???

I'm not saying it's bad, the show just got preachy.

What even in an Urvivo?

Oh, look, it's America's favorite show: DEMOCRATIC SAVIOR!!!

This is terrible

Oh man I wanna watch the video but I haven't seen that episode yet

Well the show said they were made many years ago though, right? They had to look sort of shitty

I often lean towards the liberal side, but god this show is obviously pushing an agenda. Out of the first four episodes, two were about muh muslim discrimination. Then, of course, they hit us with the bombshell
>muslims didn't fly the planes into the WTC, EXTREMISTS did

Then Kekman is forced to reroute the refugees to fucking Canada of all places and this is viewed as something bad and a loss because US has a duty to keep everyone. Seriously, his wife is such a dumb cunt.

And it's funny how the protagonist is supposed to be Independent yet only ever has beef with the Republicans.

No, it's a poor mans House of cards.
Every episode is the president being faced with a problem, being told
>there's ONLY two choices, kill the babies with nails or with hammers, which do you choose mr president?
>this is the hardest choice I've ever had to make
>MAKE THE CHOICE NOW MR PRESIDENT
>He talks to Kumar about it
>I choose to...FEED THE BABIES
>My god mr president, that just might work
The season will end on another shitty cliffhanger.
I've watched every episode, and I still don't like it.

Great way to describe it user.

Meh.

It's not great but I watched most of it without getting annoyed when I had the shits and couldn't leave the house for 2 days.

lmao fuck you that's an absolutely spot on description
I still love this show and enjoy it a lot

>He goes from not knowing what to do to being the best president ever in a matter of a couple of episodes
Which episodes? I stopped watching after four episodes or so but would like to see that.

>"the Christians and the Jews didn't fly jets into the twin towers, Muslims did"
>"ummm no sir, extremists did"

they never say that ಠ_ಠ

I think it's kind of fucked up how all the villains are old white guys, the only exception is Lazano.
The rest are evil republicans, and I get it, business plot 2.0 but come on.

It's the exact quote from one of the first couple of episodes, one of the governors was giving the President trouble because of the migrant story-line and he said that while on a plane with one of the female staffers, and that's how she replied.

Too many unbelievable scenes.

>URVIVO
what does that mean

DESIGNATED

Damnit I don't remember it, okay I'll trust you. Either way the show isn't always 100% black and white about these matters.

I think of it every time I see the title.

If I get dubs someone pls give me a run down on this DESIGNATED meme

It pretends that Democrats give a flying fuck about poor people.

streamable.com/geiaj

oh right, kek
Thanks. I had forgotten all about that governor guy.

It's fun.

It's not good however, unless you are a mindless drone.

Agreed, he plays the President Cuck role perfectly.

Indians are too scared to use the loo so they use designated shitting streets instead.

I wanted a tense political thriller, not The West Wing. It's a cool concept, but like nearly every show on network TV these days, that's all it really has going for it. None of the concepts in these types of shows have longevity beyond one season, if that.

Did you ask for a rundown?

Low grade Liberal feed grain. Laughably stupid.

>I am the senate.

What did she mean by this?

>criminal backgrounds
already in place. dont need anything else

>violent/impulsive tendencies
fuck off you moron

>People who frequently get into fights, violent arguements and who show recklessness before rational thought should be able to own guns

ok!

>violent/impulsive tendencies
>as determined by (((psychiatrists)))
Yeah nothing wrong here buddy

Kek. Amazingly accurate.

Oh for fucks sake. Why do I even come here.