Shitty casting

shitty casting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hCm2PX5Iz00
youtube.com/watch?v=t8OQVsu_FoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I really wish this weren't attached to Universal so it could just be an SCP movie.

That "trailer" they released of classic film footage with shitty modern trailer music overlaid is some of the worst shit I've seen Hollywood do in years.

Whoa hold up I might need to see this

>Johnny Depp as

Dropped

So what's the endgame here? Monster Squad?

youtube.com/watch?v=hCm2PX5Iz00

youtube.com/watch?v=t8OQVsu_FoY

>the new Brendan Fraser

who made this, a 12 year old?

>The Universal Monster Cinematic Universe isn't horror-based, it's just capeshit with a theme change

Fucking nuke Hollywood already.

The monsters unite to battle an alien invasion. Then robots.

>not liking Javier bardem
He's a great actor

KINO

>It's not horror based because I am angry at something else

what

I need a fucking drink.

The music was fucking disgusting, and that shitty logo was just icing on the cake.

The gang of monsters vs. a different gang of monsters, I've heard. One side is gonna be led by Jekyll, Cruise, and the others at Jekyll's SCP rip-off Prodigium, and the other led by Dracula and a bunch of other faggots.

Is Cruise not going to be Van Helsing? Seems a missed opportunity.

they should bring back the Jackman. I actually liked his Van Helsing movie.

>universe

Marvel really did kill cinema

Moron none of these are going to be rated r horror fests. They confirmed this. It is not horror based so that user is right. Unless you think the new mummy is scary faggot

lol

>universal doing the same monster crossovers they did a century ago
>somehow Marvel's fault
retarded underaged phoneposting pseud

how dare he identify an element that links marvel to universal when your link between old universal and new universal exists!
Thank goodness we live in a single-variable existence or you might have to consider things like how they're executing it this time around and the parallels to Marvel's execution and that of all the other movie studios jumping on this bandwagon

>and the other led by Dracula and a bunch of other faggots.
Are you calling the Wolfman and Creature of the black lagoon faggots, you fucking prick?

He better be in it too.

is this seethingkino?

If I recall they scrapped that film from the monster league because of poor box office as same with the new wolf man with Del Toro.

>wow that didn't work
>neither did that
>thank god there's no way tom cruise can fail us.. right?

There is literally no way.

has he ever dabbled in 'cinematic universes' before? done a lot of series but ever a shared universe kinda deal? it might be like pos and neg magnetism meeting and something will burst

Collateral is set in the same universe as The Transporter.

The new Brendan Fraser, five years older that the old Brendan Fraser.