Fictional countries

>But sir, what about the situation in Naruba?
Naruba? Seriously? Why did they need to make up a fake African country? Are they afraid to offend the many Africans from Angola or Niger that probably watch this show if they used those countries instead?

>Niger
Don't know about Angola, but you can't say niger on live tv

Why not?

it almost sounds like the N word, people will freak

Nigers don't like when you call them that

>You are now aware that there is a country in Africa called Chad

In fact Chad is so irrelevant that you didn't notice that that wasn't Chad

Naruba, Jamaica

Ooh I wanna take ya

the real question is, is he just a designated survivor, or a DESIGNATED survivor?

it sounds nothing like nigger

>not knowing all the countries in the world
Someone didn't pay attention in middle school.

>Sokovia

and all other marvel shit

His audience sure seemed to fall for it

really activates the almonds, dunnit

They make up countries to create made up political situations. It's fiction, lads.

This.

/thread

Oh, what country did they replace US with in their made up political situations?

I think you forget that most offended groups are usually white betas and not the actual black people about whom the conversation is had.

>implying
It never stops them from painting all mexico like a rundown village, all middle east covered in sand and all Russian/ex soviet locations looking the same. don't act like its due to respect

i've been aware of the existence of that country since middle school, you know thanks to menot being american and all

Who is Menot?

its another word for blowjob

I thought DC was the one that loved to make up fake cities and countries the most.
But they make up political situations in real countries as well. In 24 they had Russia and England but they also had that made up Whateveristan Arab country and that fake African country. How do they decide when to make a fake one instead of using a real one?

This is what I thought of immediately.