Hey puppy

Hey puppy

brap

wonder if she has a giant brain in her giant head. shes pretty though

GET OUT OF MY BOARD ZOMBIE WHORE

is the gold coin stuck inside her?

Oh...that

ive had a crush on her since Ghost Ship. glad to see her in an adaptation of one of my fav books.

Stupid sexy zombie whore

Actually,it's papi

I thought she was saying papi the first 3 episodes

She was so perfect in Lemony Snicket.

damn, i thought she was saying bubby.

it's bambi you dolts.

>Died cheating on him, choking on fat 9 inch BWC
>Comes back from the dead
>Everyone's just like business as usual, water under the bridge lmao

wtffff

They haven't even shown how shadow reacts yet you autist

>Everyone's just like business as usual, water under the bridge lmao
>first person that sees her screams her fucking head and even after she calms down proceeds to shittalk her at every opportunity

Come on.

When will Audrey finally get SHADOWED?

She's a very good character, or maybe it's the actress that does it.

Reminds me of Debra from Dexter, she's mad as hell, crude and kinda cool.

Never, might be the last time we her. I like her acting though, her screams in the last episode hit a pitch I'm not used to

What's up with the gay sex with the fire dude

Happened in the book too, but they kind of glossed over the fact that while it looked all lovey dovey he did it mostly to steal all his money and identity, leaving him with the shitty cabby job, though you do see in the episode before that the ifrit has the guy's suit.

Be glad you didn't have to read about the description of fiery cum in his mouth

She looks like Enid from the Walking Dead

Is Shadow Thor?

She really doesn't

>tfw you fell for the mandingo meme

ello poppet

baldr, apparently

hey cucky

Possibly in the autopsy incision

He's not in the story at all. Supposedly he blew his brains out years ago

Nice.

what's up cumskin?

Also her laugh in the car

What was her fucking problem?

Fucking shit. She was that red headed girl? Damn. I was like 14 when I saw that. Felt like a pedo.

Sounds like she's saying, 'papi'.

body of a 12 year old..gross

no idea why she was hotter when I" was younger, her face annoys me.

>american girl
>gets blacked

what did they mean by this?

She is. OP is just autistic.

>uh no her best friend whos husband she died fucking literally stated that the grieving was easy because she was glad they were dead.
and it was great how she handled that situation of zombie slut returns.

It's puppy, the book talks about how they couldn't get any pets in their first place so Shadow offers to be her puppy.

is this show actually good

>Emily Browning
>Browning
>Browned

No, it's bad, don't watch it, go away SHOO, SHOO!!

ive had a crush on her since series of unfortunate events (srs)

what a cuck

whats going on here?

This show feels like it's just going through the motions sometimes. Like the scene where The Weight plays while she's sucking off Dane Cook. Then the car crashes, and the happy song is juxtaposed with the violence. I feel like I've seen this same thing done several times before. I think this is a good show, but not a great one. Episode 4 was the best so far, but I felt like Laura was a little too glib and funny in a lot of the scenes.

foreplay

Reading the book it fits the tone honestly, it's not a hard drama but has a lot of comedic bits.

some really good performances from a lot of the cast help keep me interested, glad the Lucille Ball bit was kept.

why is every second word out of everybody mouth a curse word? I'm not offended or anything, it's just boring and makes the dialogue sound very monotonous and lame

I'm okay with comedy being thrown in but, I don't know, maybe I just didn't like her performance. Audrey was really good.

It's STARZ, never seen Spartacus?

Episode 4 was the best because it was the first episode that didn't feel like it was trying too hard. Every other episode has been a clusterfuck visually, in plot development, and ESPECIALLY in sound design. Like god damn I've never seen a show with such an obtrusive score. 4 didn't overextend itself in the story it tried to tell, it remained character focused and laid off on the excessive shot jumps.

Not really, it's ok
Yes

I feel like it tries to show you a bunch of images hoping that one will stick with you, but you're right, it tries too hard, and it doesn't usually seem organic to the show. All those slow motion rain shots don't seem to have a point.

so it's meant to be shitty, what? okay then

Absolutely. The whole scene with technology in the car was such a mess. The dialogue was just quips and the visual presentation was so busy and trying to do 100 different things at once. The fight scenes give me a headache.

You honestly come off more childish than what you're complaining about.

You sound like a woman, are you a woman? Stop being a woman.

No I just don't have absolute dog shit taste

She likes it rough and she's making that clear.

I feel like Legion does everything this show tries to do, but way better.

Why's she slapping him if she's the one who wants to be manhandled?

>saying 'fuck' and 'shit' every two seconds is mature
lmao

shes even wearing heels and shes tiny

What went wrong?
women after 20

Hot episodes 2bh

The worse thing with that scene is they barely changed the script to fit the other changes made.

So instead of being forcefully pushed in a limo by some security team, Shadow gets attacked by magic pair of VR goggles... but he still quips about them deposing him to his hotel... which makes no sense...

And then seeing Media/Lucy talks to him through the tv still shakes him more than the whole surreal lynching by a bunch of people with no faces appearing out of nowhere that didn't exist in the book, and it makes little sense why he would be shaken so much more than the former after having lived the later.

Don't have much experience with women do you?

Did you just called him bub?

Kek