Rice, wheat or maize, which is the best staple food?

Rice, wheat or maize, which is the best staple food?

Seeing as maize is mainly responsible for the obesity epidemic and wheat is mostly empty calories, I'd have to go with rice because it's good fiber and protein.

Rice

Soy

SOY

Cereals are for fatsos

>not historically having all three

PO TA TO

>soyboys
haha

wheat, can't bake without gluten

Dubs and trips

This tbqh

>not eating tree bark

>Rice
>Wheat
>Maize
>Not glorious potato
#PotatoPrideWorldWide

Hail potato!

Wheat = Whitebois
Rice = Gooks
Maize = Niggers

You may think I'm wrong about maize but all the southern "soul food" made by ameriniggers involves maize and cornmeal.

When we were eating only rice and tohu, we were all like this.
It’s imported US beef which conspiratorially has feminized our society.

These guys get it

Manioc

Potatoes

>Wheat = Whitebois
The whiteoid staple is actually potatoes or rye, wheat cannot grow in the inhospitable frozen shitholes they inhabit

Potatoes, love them with butter

>wheat is mostly empty calories
Waaaaa

Wheat is better than rice, yo

Whatever grows in the local climate. You're not going to improve the world by feeding Europe entirely with rice from China.

Yes, these are some whities farming potatoes

Maize is not responsible for the obesity epidemic, your collective addiction to sugar and gargantuan portions are

When everything else fails, this grows everywhere.

Actually American sugar IS made of maize. Most industrial level sweetening uses high fructose corn syrup. Americans have to import Coca-Cola from Mexico if they want it to contain real sugar.

Bitchnigga m*doid we ate treebark

Sure, but they are fat because they are refining it for sugar that they proceed to put in everything else by the bucketful, not because they are eating cornmeal pudding and corn bread at every meal

All whiteoids eat potatoes, but not all those that eat potatoes are whiteoids

This. American food products are often labeled 'no sugar' or 'low sugar', but contain obscene amounts of corn-derived fructose. This allows them to pump 'health foods' with tons of sugar.

That actually has more to do with american grown cane sugar being controlled by a congressionally backed monopoly, leading to it being absurdly priced.

Potatoes originated in the Americas so I doubt so

It's literally easiest food to grow in a shitty climate. So you got a point there.

Maize, if only I didn't live in a frozen wasteland. Would move from frozen wasteland if I can find a place south that isn't a poor or degenerate shithole.

potato

Australia is a good choice

Maybe. I wish they would exterminate the snakes, spiders and scorpions from the mainland, though. Just contain them all on Tasmania or something. Would be paradise getting to grow stuff in my own tropical garden, without eventually getting killed by it.

Plantain

America is white!

>eating carbs at all
>not getting your carbs from berries and broccoli

Why the hell would you import meat from another country?

>Implying Europoors don't import meat from South America

Maybe Europoors do.

Didn't you chimp out about the sugar cane because you were too good for food coming from gommie countries?

But USA produces its own sugar cane in the south

Since mid 80’s, our gov had us accept it as their payment for small cars.

>no potatoes, sweet potatoes, cassava, sorghum, or plantains

What's stopping any other small business from growing their own cane sugar? You can't monopolize a plant.

>what is tobacco