archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1494118284720/
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/injury.htm
smartgunlaws.org/gun-deaths-and-injuries-statistics/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_in_the_United_States_by_state
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, it's a hallucination derived from DCucks smelling their own farts 24/7

No, it's nu-male capeshit.

is that missalice?

The thing you gotta understand is that it's a fun scene in a fun movie. But even more than that it's a fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun Chris Pratt fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun Disney Marvel. Fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 is fun fun fun fun fun fun fun. A good time and fun. Not like those DC movies instead here we get scenes like fun fun fun fun fun fun fun Kurt Russell fun fun fun fun fun fun fun Batista.

Can you please stop bullying the reddit numale?
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1494118284720/
Hes still upset that real Sup Forums was bullying his degenerate "zaddy" and his disgusting happa kid

>wear my Arwen Evanstar Pendant out at work
>female coworkers laugh at me

Remember that this "film" cost 200 million USD to produce and ACTUAL """adults""" payed an average price of 8.84 USD to watch it.

There are people who seriously believe that this is acceptable

needed more piss jars

It is, There was even a Waka Waka sound effect too

>Provide an alternative transformation from the 80s. What will it be?

Why is Kurt Rusel's head so clearly edited in?
Is that the best they can do? It looks like something on youtube by Freddie Wong.

It makes sense in context, as you'd know if you watched movies instead of just shitposting about them.

Some of us have real jobs and are happy to pay a few bucks to be entertained for two hours.

You're the reason everything in the world has gone to shit tho.

Mr T pitying a fool

The entire theater burst out in laughter at this scene while you sat at home and stewed in your self loathing just waiting to make another shitpost thread about how Marvel movies are dark and edgy enough for your tastes.

This is my older brother. But he also has a good job and makes 5 times more money than me and is married. It's a bad feel for sure

>Clearly didn't see it in theaters

>8.84USD
Geez grandpa, I remember when gas used to cost 1.50 USD gallon as well.
>tfw NYC ticket prices are easily $16 a pop

>8.84 USD
Is this real? I was complaining because my tickets cost around $2 now, but to be fair popcorns and sodas are like $10 each, which kinda balances out

Nope, looks like some kind of camrip. Wait for the blu ray if you missed it in theatres

I paid $20 at my theater. Then again my theater isn't shit and has reserved seating available.

This was a good movie

Yes

What third world shithole do you live in?

>Then again my theater isn't shit and has reserved seating available.
My movie theather has reserved seatings too, in fact if you buy 1 week before or less you get 25% off, images from left to right: Economic ($2), 4D ($3.50), and VIP ($6). There are other cinema complex with regular 3D screens and they cost $3.

>Mexico

Ah, that explains it.

fuck you man i only smell thicc girl farts and only on weekends i have job you know

Where is the designated theater cartel beheader? Shit cinema, would not visit.

Just a reminder
-From 2005 until 2017, there has been around 50,000 victims of the "Drug Cartels War" (12 year span)
-During 2013 just over 33,000 died in violent gun related crimes in USA (1 year span)

Why is it okay when marvel does stuff like this?

>During 2013 just over 33,000 died in violent gun related crimes in USA (1 year span)
Know how I know you're full of shit? DoJ hasn't released numbers since 2011. Last time they did, they found 60% of all adult firearm deaths are by suicide. FBI is the only one that has released numbers on murders and manslaughter, and guess what they found? 9,031 deaths. 67% of all gun deaths were black members. And this includes suicides. In a country of 320.9 million people. Nice try though.

>During 2013 just over 33,000 died in violent gun related crimes in USA

The vast majority of victims and perpetrators were Basketball Americans. Crime in America drops immensely if you remove nigs.

Yup

>literally pretty much anything will make you a numale

Holy shit this is pathetic.

How so?

Can someone explain what's happening here?

Does this mean star lord has powers? I thought he was an ordinary human

found the numale.

It's more acturate to say that liking any of the cuck trash in that image makes you a numale.

yeah you re in mexico lad.

We mock it because it's better than us

>if you dont fit into a very specific mold, liking and disliking certain things, you are a numale cuck

Kek this fucking logic. You sound pretty insecure faggot.

who gives a fuck that shit's dope looking...
*cough* do you look like aragorn...? *cough*

What's wrong with LotR? Or The Young Turks?

>5 results
Wtf I love disney's 2 hour long toy ads now

Watch the movie if you want to understand it

But no, he's the son of a celestial living planet so as long as Ego is alive and Peter is on the planet he can harness power from his celestial genes. If Ego dies though then Peter is just a regular human

cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/injury.htm
>All firearm deaths 2014
>33,599

smartgunlaws.org/gun-deaths-and-injuries-statistics/
>In 2010, guns took the lives of 31,076 Americans in homicides, suicides and unintentional shootings.

Wikipedia
>Gun violence in the United States results in tens of thousands of deaths and injuries annually.[1] In 2013, there were 73,505 nonfatal firearm injuries (23.2 injuries per 100,000 U.S. citizens),[2][3] and 33,636 deaths due to "injury by firearms" (10.6 deaths per 100,000 U.S. citizens).

Yes it's real. There's a setup and payoff. Ego is showing Quill the extent of his powers and Quill says that if he could do that too he'd create lots of his childhood memories like the manbaby he is. Maybe if you could do it user you could create some friends.
It's a cheap gag that you're baiting other autismos with by making it seem like this is some sorandomlel shit. Kys

upvoted that shit!

Ego's his dad. While he's on Ego's planet, he can control the matter of it through this poorly explained "light" that Ego refers to.

What it doesn't explain is how Quill can gather a giant Pacman and make it go "WAKAWAKA" like a fucking arcade game, but hey, it's "fun," right? Just turn your brain off and enjoy. Enjoy all the poorly outlined characters, contradictory motivations, plot-induced-stupidity, gags that overstay their welcome, and all the plot-driven characterization. Enjoy!

I SAID ENJOY, DAMN IT!

Yeah but you don't, so it doesn't matter.

It's real, it's some of the 80s pandering in this piece of shit. No one laughed in my theater either, its just shit for the sake of being shit

>not smugling popcorn in your underwear

Replace Bill Burr with Louis CK
Numales would get triggered at Burr's (pre-Nia) hatred of women

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_in_the_United_States_by_state

Add it up, there weren't 33k total murders + manslaughters TOTAL from all methods of death in 2015. So that means they added in Suicides, self defense and god knows what else in those statistics in 2013, unless 2015 was a massive outlier. Something to note, the CDC legally can't track the number of gun deaths (or anything gun related) in the US and hasn't been able to since 1996 per congressional amendment, so any info they get is from non-governmental 3rd parties and should be taken with a HUGE grain of salt. Also
>linking smartgunlaws.org
kek

that actually looks like fun

I am Groot!