The contrast between the DNC and RNC is so stark. The Dems are compassionate, as evidenced by the rivers of tears...

The contrast between the DNC and RNC is so stark. The Dems are compassionate, as evidenced by the rivers of tears, and inclusive, as seen by the diversity of races, religions, and sexual orientations in the crowd. The GOP still lives like it's the 19th century. Just embrace the change Sup Forums, as the sands of time will be eroded by the rivers of constant change.

Other urls found in this thread:

ted.com/talks/jonathan_haidt_on_the_moral_mind
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_foundations_theory
sputniknews.com/us/20160728/1043695928/wikileaks-audio-recording-release.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too obvious.

Too obvious which political party is a coalition that works for all Americans, while the other is obstructionist.

I agree.

Do you exclusively watch Lügenpresse like CNN? The Dems lost 12% or more of their party last night in the DemExit walkout.

So the DNC is basically just a bunch of women crying?

That's why they're called bleeding hearts

Republicans sat in their seat the entire time clapping lol lard ass americlaps

Democrats went for a walk outside their convention because they are healthy people, they also didn't clap much so as to not make too much noise

STOP SHITPOSTING

We Americans want what Canadians have. We want safe cities, universal healthcare, and a tolerant society similar to the one that Trudeau is building.

>The contrast between the DNC and RNC is so stark. The Dems are compassionate, as evidenced by the rivers of fags. The GOP still lives like it's the golden age.

FTFY

ayo muh dick, nigguh

sage

So you prefer a sausage fest of old White guys in their 50s?

I think it's hilarious that the RNC bent the knee to Trump who will drag them kicking and screaming into the future while the DNC still thinks it's 1963 with 3 days of nonstop identity politics based on false narratives.

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD. IGNORE THE SHILLS. SHILL THReAD. SHILL THREAD, DONT TAKE THE BAIT.

> the sands of time will be eroded by the rivers of constant change
really makes you think...

Its is important to have a warm heart and a cold heart argue, as compromise is the only true way forward

Is that all you can say, tough guy? You think screaming "SHILL" and "KEK" at everyone you disagree with makes you an intellectual?

You ask for it

Degenerate as fuck

>The Dems are compassionate, as evidenced by the rivers of tears, and inclusive, as seen by the diversity of races, religions, and sexual orientations in the crowd.
>The GOP still lives like it's the 19th century. Just embrace the change Sup Forums, as the sands of time will be eroded by the rivers of constant change.

You're just wrong. Watch: ted.com/talks/jonathan_haidt_on_the_moral_mind

Basically, liberals are mentally imbalanced. They favor Harm/Care (the compassion you speak of) and Fairness/Reciprocity (diversity) over the other three moral roots of the human mind. Conservatives are far more balanced in their morality.

See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_foundations_theory for some background.

Why do people forget how sage works?

we are cold hearted and desire war so others can live in denial and can feel

does sage actually still work?

Yeah, the democrats really need to get their heads out of their asses

Right now, members of the Emmanuel church in South Carolina are speaking at the DNC as we speak. Brutally killed by a loser White boy? When was the last time a black man committed such a barbarity? And yet you complain about Black criminality! At least it is self-contained!

what is actors?

FUCK OFF SHILL IT'S NOT LIKE YOU'VE BROUGHT ANYTHING INTELLIGENT TO THE TABLE YOURSELF. FUCKING SHILL. SLIDE THREAD.

It's a different type of compassion.

The DNC is full of people who would, if you were addicted to drugs, would keep pumping you full of drugs or maybe slightly decrease it. But if you whined they'd up you back to the same amount of drugs because they dont want to see you suffer.

The RNC is full of the type of people who would wean you off drugs, and if you whined loudly about needing more, they would give you tough love. Because in the end they know the greatest acts of compassion are sometimes against your emotions and need to be based in logic.

Of course. I've saged many threads only because I was tired of discussing something with OP, but wanted the last word.

Nice bait. All the charades and fake ass BS is coming to an end.Deal with it.

The tears mean they think with their heart instead of their brain. They are fukkking retards without logic. They need to fukkk off and die!

Yeah, they actually contribute to and support our society.

WikiLeaks Releases Hacked Audio of US Democratic Party Voicemails

sputniknews.com/us/20160728/1043695928/wikileaks-audio-recording-release.html

Yes sage still works.

>went for a walk

Interesting way to phrase thousands of pissed of voters marching to protest collusion

Bleach my eyes, why are leftist females so ugly?

how about you move to germany if you want to destroy society with muslim rapist terrorist

As opposed to a sausage fest of young 20 year old trannys?

>crying women
>mature white males
ya idk who i want running my country...

apparently retards are a significant portion of the democrat vote, they had their own speaker

I don't want to live in a hippy hug fuck fest of a country where every major decision is made with a vagina and emotions.

Autism, the post.

We are the sands that stop the river from overflowing.