Who's movie are you more looking forward too? Also black femanons, who do you like more between these two?

Who's movie are you more looking forward too? Also black femanons, who do you like more between these two?

all of them

OP, how is this even a question?

Black Panther has already had a character arc, several interesting character moments and generally just has a more interesting set up with the whole super hero king thing. Also Chadwick Boseman is an actual actor and not a model masquerading as an actor. Black Panther is what I'm more looking forward to

welfare feline

Black femanon here. I liked T'challa more in Civil War but I'm looking forward to the WW movie more.

I don't really care about WE WUZ.
Especially when black people will probably spam on Twitter how the world would be like Wakanda without da evil white people.
Detroit would probably be a much more realistic vision.

And I think that the WW universe is more interesting and can allow better visuals and artistic direction.

More importantly I don't care about Black Panther, to me he feels like a prick with a broad up his ass

>I don't agree with you so you are an idiot or a liar

fuck off

Hey, I'm not the one playing the "woe is me" victim in a situation that hasn't occurred or held against a movie things that would be out of it's creators control. Grow some thicker skin, faggot.

I'm mildly sceptical about BP movie. I need to be sure it's not Avengers 2.5 or Iron Man 4 before I get interested (or worse: Saving Private Bucky).

I'm hyped for WW.

I just want black QTs on screen

I never played the victim, I couldn't care less about it.
You just assumed something out of nowhere.
Anyway, no one can deny that it will definitely happen, especially nowadays.

Rather watch a Black Panther film
Does it really matter which of the two genders and skin colour we are though?

Holy shit

You're fucking retarded.

Do you even have a Twitter? Like how fucking stupid are you?

No that's not the right word. You're so out of touch with reality it's not even funny.

>Black femanons
Holy shit, is that a thing?

Nigga are you serious? There's like one and 3/5ths black women in all of Sup Forums.

The panther movie seems to know what the fuck it's doing. No confidence in Wonder Woman doing anything right but special effects.

>More importantly I don't care about Black Panther, to me he feels like a prick with a broad up his ass
Black panther in the comics has a cayane pepper buttplug up his ass a good part of the time.

"Oh the evil blacks will be inspired by the film to go to the twitter's and oppress me by questioning my very existence as a white man! Why can't they all stay in Detroit where they belong?"

You read like one of those politicians who asked for extra police at showings of Straight Outta Compton because they thought it would incite acts of violence at the theatre. Never mind that the most recent shootings had all been at movies not starring minorities and were done by white guys. You're fucking pathetic.

No

Both will suck but only WW will fail, so mostly looking forward to the drama of that movie.

Oh God.

This thread is going to devolve into racebait.jpeg isn't it?

well NOW it is, three threes man.

Panther, no question. WW looks like boring trash.

>WW universe more interesting

>I never played the victim, I couldn't care less about it.
Then why are you even bringing it into the conversation. Look at this from our perspective. OP makes a post about which movie you'll prefer, and asks a very specific question about race to Black Femanons, and then you decide "Welp! It's time to complain about Black people on Twitter now out of nowhere!"

You know you're trying to derail, you know you're fishing for replies. Well here's your reply. You can leave now.

Panther by far!

>Going to
Haven't you been paying attention?

And you fuckers are WAY too easily baited by user going off on detroit..

OP asked the question in general, that guy was perfectly ontopic. The fact that you idiots went full Bernie Sanders on him is what derailed the thread

this

I'm pretty sure we've gotten no indication WW will be anything but stupid

>Starring WonderSkeleton
>Written by "Is this Cannyda?" Jaon Fuchs
>Directed by the woman who failed to make a Thor movie, but succeeded at making a movie about a female serial killer, truly showing her to have what it takes to make a Wonder Woman movie
>With stunning visuals by the cinematographer behind Fant4stick

Well, they do ride on alien kangaroos.

I think this is the more appropriate question.
Far more fair.

Fuck Carol, give me Kamala

>3/5ths

:^)

I know next to nothing about the Carol movie, an it's about a not-that-great character, and Im still more hyped for the Captain Marvel movie. That's how much DC has squandered their goodwill.

>implying id watch any movie with niggers in them
WW all the way, she was great in BvS

>Directed by the woman who failed to make a Thor movie, but succeeded at making a movie about a female serial killer, truly showing her to have what it takes to make a Wonder Woman movie

Neck snaps here I come.

I bet they'll cameo Kamela there, though that's as likely as Miles making a cameo at Homecoming's after credits.

There was a black guy in BvS

Black Panther

Wondy is my fav character, but Gadot?
No thanks

this is the ultimate monkey's paw for me. Priest BP and Perez and Rucka WW were the first great comic runs I ever read. WW is hands down my favorite DC hero, and BP is tied with Thor for the sheer quality of Simonson stuff as my favorite Marvel hero.

After mediocre-to-godawful Thor movies I had little hope, but now my top 2 are getting movies in 2 years. BP has a great star and director and looks great, but I have zero hope for Wonder Woman in the current state of the DCEU. Too many corporate level cooks, Johns included, spoiling the soup, and a pretty dull and so far mischaracterized Diana, will outweigh whatever actual talent Patty Jenkins brings.

Why is she your favorite character?

While not a big fan of Black Panther, I am very interested in the setting. Plus the costume's a lot better with the white eyes, something rarely done.

>insecure beta-cuck detected

black Sup Forumsmradette?

>kamela gets a cameo
>it's a qt
>on the one hand, it's a qt, on the other hand my waifu becomes mainstream and tarnished by normies

Black Panther.

DC's current crop of films have utterly failed to capture my attention. The only interesting thing I noticed about Man of Steel was the trailer with the LOTR song in it. BvS looked like a desperate attempt to both force a "DC CINEMATIC UNIVERSE!!!!!" out, and to introduce its own Civil War to "compete" with the actual Civil War; nevermind that the latter actually had several movies-worth of build up.

Wonder Woman will be more of the same. More likely than not it will try to ride on "LOOK WE HAVE A FILM WITH A FEMALE LEAD AND MARVEL DOESN'T PLEASE WAAATCH!!!"

>Wonder Woman
classic character that actually could be good
>Black panther
literally WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEIT

WW honestly.

Wonder Woman. Only because of how big of a fucking disaster it's going to be; coupled with the fact that she's an iconic character. It'll be hilarious.

Panther has an equal chance of being shit. Especially, if they go for Hudlin's "WE LOVE ALL BLACK PEOPLE" version of Wakanda.

Carol a shit. She will always be shit.

They actually STILL haven't officially said who the writer is

That's right, they already wrapped production and we still don't know for sure if Jason Fucks is really the writer and/or someone else

Wonder woman, because I'm not a misogynist

You racist scum

Wonder Woman is my favorite character, but Black Panther in Civil War was thousands of times better and had me excited for his movie, and I don't know almost anything about the character

It was Wonder Woman, but after seeing Civil War, it has to be T'Challa. Chadwick Boseman(don't call him Chad) is a much better actor and Wonder Woman's bit role in BVS wasn't enough to get me invested in her character.

not sure to be honest.

I enjoyed what we had of WW in BvS but it wasnt much, the Doomsday fight did sell Gadot to me as her tho.

Im not a fan of MCU stuff, and reallly didnt like CW, but the guy playing Panther was really fucking good, and it would be cool to see him against Klaw (Not like they're gonna sue anyone else) who i also love. So i have hope BP will actually be a step up.

But, i have to say WW at the time, simply because Monster was a well made film and i like what i've seen. Still not sure why WWI tho.

Sup Forums loves to poll black people when to comes to black characters, for *some reason*.

You never see a "what do hispanic anons think of the new Nova?" thread, or whatever

Two days ago I was getting comics and I saw two black girls browsing and buying stuff. I couldn't figure what they were looking for but I saw a New 52 Aquaman trade on their stacks.

So there's that.

did you report them for loitering and disturbing the store

Nah. I decided to be the better man by confronting them and doing monkey noise to make them leave.

Well you know how politics is; sometimes you need blue clay instead of black clay but the dealer won't drop below $30 so you have to kill enough Mexican Chipmunk Babies to fill a nine pound burlap sack.
Then the dog starts barking and you still need to finish the lobster but you've still got the Mexican Chipmunk Bag even though it's blooming outside and you NEED the black clay for your methamphetamine plants but this fucking dealer now says $25 WITH the Mexican Chipmunk Bag instead of the $15 before because according to him "the market's gotten all killer tomatoes now".

So why even participate in the first place?

you should know niggers can't read so they were planning on robbing the store

Can't have Kamala without Carol first. Her worship of Danvers is part of her origin and how she gets her name so they can't do that in the same film. Way too quick.
Also did everyone conveniently forget Kamala is an Inhuman? They aren't going to introduce any Inhuman characters to the films until Phase 4 at the earliest.

Black Panther has an actually good director attached to it.

Not to mention a good actor. Gal Godot was awful in BvS, she could barely speak english. We're lucky we only got her in short bursts. I'm more interested in WW than BP but I don't know how she'll ever be able to carry a movie alone.

More or less this

BP had an actual character arc in CW, they made you care for him besides the cool cat costume. WW was okay in BvS but I don't see much reason to like her besides "she had a cool fight scene".

Kill yourself nigga, Monster was a fantastic film. Besides a good director means shit in MCU considering shane black and Faveru both did Iron Man II & III

>shit adaptation
vs
>shit character
well, at least the shit character has hope of becoming something decent

Batgirlish

Wonder what happened to her

>Who is movie
>Too

Bp by far

>I think that the WW universe is more interesting and can allow better visuals and artistic direction.
Zack pls

Panther and it's not even close. I'm more of a Wondy fan, but in my opinion Gal is bland and struggled to deliver lines and deliver any sort of charisma. Lot of people liked her, and hey that's cool, but she ain't for me. Boseman impressed me in CW; the guy had a lot of gravitas, which you need for a more stoic character. Also, I''m not keen on WWI for half a movie thing.

I miss her

I really want to see how T'Challa will fuck up this time.

>implying his fuck ups aren't part of his plan

The Inhumans movie no longer even has a release date. Lol, poor Kamala.