Now here's the thing

>now here's the thing

The gender politics are just

*waves hands*

Easily the most intelligent film critic of the 21st century.

I'm glad there's a new Pirates movie coming out so Kermode can destroy it. His review of Pirates 3 is legendary.

MCGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DANNY DYER OOOOOHHHHHHH

IT'S JUST NOT VERY GOOD

p r o b l e m a t i c

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UUUUP

Compared to YouTube guys, yes, compared to real critics, no.

CINEMAH

*splits a top 10 list into 2 videos*

HE'S

It's art with a capital F

I WONTED TO LOIKE IT

The only review I watched was for Force Awakens, I immediatly knew this smug face cunt is paid by studios to give positive reviews

A

"""""real""""" critics

come on, it's movies

NINETEEN-FIFTIES

BIN-MAN

right

>it's a Jack Dee finally cracks a smile episode
comfy

ZACK SNAIDA

I think he can be quite lazy. All he did in his Alien Covenant review was go back over the originals to show his knowledge and then complain that Prometheus and AC aren't doing the same thing. You can judge Covenant on its own terms and find plenty of flaws but he didn't really do that, he just lamented the change of tone in the series which is entirely agreeable but doesn't really amount to a critical review. He'll say exactly the same thing when the next one comes out.

DUDE MISOGYNY LMAO

I love you user. I got that reference.

Simon Amstall was such a good replacement

Hello to jason isaacs

Yeah he's not a great reviewer.

He's at his most interesting when talking about niche genre stuff. And Simon's a good MC.

I am a leftist cuck brainwashed by postmodernist neomarxist a ''''''''''''''''''''phd''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' in (((cultural studies))) which made me endorse the ghostbusters remake. I am a total shill who would have a shitty youtube channel with 453 subscribers if it wasn't for the (((bbc))) and (((the guardian))).

>now the PROBLEM I had with it was

he is not stupid but has the most punchable face in the world