Who is this guy's villains?

I don't read comics, just watch movies and cartoons.

I remember this guy from the Avengers cartoon but don't know anything about him.

Who composes his rogue gallery?
Has he an archnemesis that would be in the movie for sure?

the KKK

White people

They auctualy released a list of all the villans that are going to be in his film
It's a lot

The white man.

Ah here we are here's half of them

Some Captain Planet villain who wants to chop down all trees.

Never read BP books, but I know manape is, and technically Klaw, maybe?

WE

WUZ

White Wolf
Man-Ape
Klaw

Isn't Marvel Aquaman one of his villains?

Namor the Cuckmariner.

KANGZ AND SHIET

It's going to be a bluunder, isn't it?

There was a thread yesterday with a """leaked""" casting call that had fuckin' all of them. Most likely fake though, it leaves nothing for sequels.
Role call:
>Ulysses Klaw
Panther's archnemesis. Wants vibranium for his research into sound waves. Ends up becoming an entity literally made out of sound waves (it's more badass than it sounds). In the comics he killed Panther's dad and young Panther cut off his hand in retaliation, hence why each despises the other. In the movies neither of these things happened, so that undercurrent of seething hatred isn't going to be there unfortunately. Still, you don't hire Andy Serkis and NOT turn him into a CGI abomination so at least we'll still get some cool shit with sound-wave Klaw.
>M'Baku, aka Man-Ape
Childhood friend of Panther and basically a conservative Wakandan. He basically takes offense to Panther's technological advancements and dalliances with outside countries and wants to go back to the old ways. Wakanda has various cults worshiping various different animals, he so happens to follow the White Gorila ethos and dresses accordingly. Something of a joke desu, not much of a threat, just one of those grunts to throw onto anti-Avengers teams.
>Erik Killmonger
Black Panther's Bane. A bigger, stronger, suaver version of Panther, who wants to rule Wakanda simply because might equals right. Black Panther has never beaten him, every time either he gets his shit pushed in or a 3rd party shows up at the last second to save the day. Has a habit of getting killed during those last seconds only to get magically revived ala Black Jesus.
>White Wolf
Whiteboi who was the sole survivor of a plane crash on Wakandan soil and was adopted by Panther's father. Then Panther was born and he got pushed to the background little. Ended up becoming the head of Wakanda's secret service. Played the brotherly love angle to Panther's face but seethes inside at him for "stealing" what could've been his. True Wakandan patriot, ironically.

Thanks user, that actually sounds like a decent rogues galerry, especially Erik and Klaw.

>They're actually using M'Baku the Man-Ape.

The absolute madmen.

Other than that you got a whole lot of one-off villains who only appeared for one run/writer (White Wolf only barely makes the cut above that).
Most significant would probably be Achebe: essentially African Joker. There's also Kiber the Cruel, Solomon Prey, multiple other disgruntled conservative Wakandans and their various gods...

EK's pretty based, yeah.
I'd have been more comprehensive with White Wolf but I hit character limit.

>(it's more badass than it sounds)
I see what you did there.

This was confirmed to be fake

Didn't even realize, lol

This guy looks fucking badass

He's quite the large specimen

What's wrong with that leopard's leg?

For T'challa.

>In the comics he killed Panther's dad and young Panther cut off his hand in retaliation, hence why each despises the other. In the movies neither of these things happened, so that undercurrent of seething hatred isn't going to be there unfortunately.

To be fair, in Age of Ultron they mentioned that he got branded by a previous Black Panther for stealing Vibranium, so there's still some enmity there.

I mean, maybe they could establish that Klaw sold Zemo the bomb that killed T'Chaka knowing that it would as revenge or something.

I really hope they'll take clues from Klaw's EMH design.

>Man-Ape
Niggers?

>Has he an archnemesis that would be in the movie for sure?
Reginald Hudlin, maybe

>I don't read comics, just watch movies and cartoons.
OP, you're disgusting piece of shit, I really hope you end up like this. (Pic related)

Namor

So I remember this one issue of BP from ~10 years or more ago where they described this guy who killed everyone who was ever in contact with his wife, down to some poor chap who sold her shoes. Who was he?

Don't post pictures of dicks user. This is a blue board.

How's Kirby's run regarded by BP fans?

>I don't read comics, just watch movies and cartoons.

Yeah, he is.

Some.
Nowhere near the level of it we've seen in the comics.
They were a regular ol' Peter & the Giant Chicken under Priest.
>maybe they could establish that Klaw sold Zemo the bomb that killed T'Chaka
I considered this for a moment but considering that T'Challa's entire arc is about letting go of his hatred it would be pointless.

High Priest Achebe.
The absolute madman.
I can't actually remember a lot about his biography or motivations (put it down to "some men just want to watch the world burn"), just that he was entertaining as fuck and I kinda hope the movies use him.

Not bad.
Interesting, Kirby's run clarifies something that is otherwise ignored in every adaption with sound I'vs ever heard; the T in "T'Challa" is silent.

His name is just proununced "Challa".

I tried to get into it when I first gave Panther a try and just couldn't. It's very.... Kirby. Sort of at odds with what you'd expect from Black Panther's cliffnotes.
Read it last year when I decided to binge all of Panther and it was pretty fun. Then again I thought the same of Hudlin's run.
Interesting factoid: he was the fist to introduce an estranged T'Challa sibling.

McGregor actually called attention to that first.

>multiple other disgruntled conservative Wakandans
It's really annoying that this is all writers seem to make and it's all that people seem to want

I'm not complaining. Gave us some cool shit.
I can only think of like 3 examples anyway. Four if you include Doomwar.

I'm complaining. Literally all his 'top' villains except Klaw are tribal fuckos or people taking advantage of that retarded mindset

Like most Sup Forums, at least OP is honest about it.