I can't stop watching this musikino

I can't stop watching this musikino
This is the third day in a row.. wtf how do I stop

Other urls found in this thread:

rentjungle.com/apartment-unavailable/
youtu.be/FGSNxuBdRw8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there's a lot to like about the film but the songs and the dancing are both pretty poor. lol at emma stone's dancing, what the fuck...

ribbit

emma stone litereally looks like a frog with freckles

I agree all of the girls in her troupe or any of the randoms from the opening freeway number could have been a better lead than Emma Stone. I don't know what it is, can she just show up and remember her lines and that is how they get chosen? I try to remember the things I like her from.. Superbad, Zombieland Crazy, Stupid, Love, Birdman but it actually makes me second guess her abilities

>songs and the dancing are both pretty poor

this.

good thing there isn't many

don't get me wrong she's a great actress, didn't mind her singing THAT much. but my god the choreography across the board was quite atrocious. i mean they're trying to do a kind of ginger rogers/fred astaire thing but it was a mistake to even try with such subpar dancers.

honestly feel like the film might have been better with dancing singing actors who were more unknown.

I imagine you haven't seen a lot of musicals. Go watch Singing in the Rain, or West Side Story, and La La Land will just be pathetic in comparison.

I want to drop dead flies in front of Emma Stone and watch her snap them out of the air with her prehensile tongue, and then replace the flies with my dingdong.

She is my frogfu.

i've seen the classics and that's why i appreciate la la land even more. last 10 minutes were some of the best i've seen.

what really fucks me up is that they don't even make it in the end
as if a chadbro like gosling can be a talented piano player and open his own business and still not get the girl. wtfff?

Kek

>not waiting a while before watching good kinos again
Pleb.

K Y S
Y
S

>Poor white actress
>Shares a nice home with 3 other poor women
>Somehow afford a 4 room apartment in LA
>No car

Wait a minute she did have a car. How does she afford a car as a barrista?

Sometimes it happens like that man, just ride it out!

Fucking hell you missed the whole point of the movie. See Guys and Dolls. See some Jacques Demy films. The limitations are the point.

La La Land is a fantasy about happiness, like all the best classical Hollywood movies. Life isn't really worth living. People aren't really redeemable. But for the price of a ticket, we can dream.

Her parents were obviously helping out.

Anyway if the apartment was just a bit shittier it would be realistic. But I'm sure a room as big as hers would've cost like a thousand per month, right?

>But I'm sure a room as big as hers would've cost like a thousand per month, right?
People don't break into song and dance randomly either. Try to meet the movie halfway man.

Well the apprtment was filmed in Long Beach block and the only info I got for it was $2,100 rent.

rentjungle.com/apartment-unavailable/

loans.

You have a poor understanding of reality

youtu.be/FGSNxuBdRw8

Watch sisters of rochfort and the umbrellas of Cherbourg. You'll realise how much they ripped it off.

Green dress girl was so qt

I don't think it occurred to Chazelle that people wouldn't be aware of the homage, to be fair.

dishonest flick