Let's have a good old fashioned Southern thread

These threads are always comfy. How are you folks doing this evening? It's a beautiful day in South Carolina.

reminder:
>blacks are Southern too, even if their communities can be.. unfortunate
>no butthurt yankees or whiny carpetbaggers
>getting mad about the war doesn't help anyone, and the South is a living cultural region that is moving forward with time

What have you done for the South lately? Have any cool family stories? How's life in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocativ.com/345106/secessionists-plan-to-pepper-highways-with-confederate-flags/
fundly.com/flags-over-south-carolina
youtube.com/watch?v=Dca4WyDQk4c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love how the further left the blue states go, the further right SC goes.
Seriously. Every time I turn around, the carry laws get more lax!

Pike Co MS reporting in.
Summer showers are a bitch, but apart from that the tea is sweet and life is good.

Fun fact, I saw snoop doggs grandmother at the sunflower grocery the other day.

I miss living in Mississippi. Havn't been back in years, actually. Did the coast ever manage to fully rebuild?

currently fighting for the Jews but born n' raised in Folly Beach, SC

i miss home ;_;

be safe bro and be a good goy and kill some hadjis

Somewhat, there are still places around Biloxi that are rundown. We've pretty much adjusted to the massive influx of cajuns from '05. Our biggest problem now is Jaackson.

You can always support from overseas, user. Be safe out there.

vocativ.com/345106/secessionists-plan-to-pepper-highways-with-confederate-flags/

fundly.com/flags-over-south-carolina

Anyone here Sons of the Confederacy?

Thinking of joining, had family fight for CSA.
Is signing up a bitch?

That and David banner being a complete blm bitch.

thanks fellas, hold down the homeland

my dad sends me pictures of Folly with a bunch of Trump signs in peoples lawns, I'm glad he's such a hit over fucking Cruz in the south

I haven't been home since March so I was worried some of the hardliners in SC/ GA wouldn't go for a tough talking Yankee

Not really, it's just some paperwork to verify your ancestor fought for the CSA. Don't know about over there, but dues are 60$ a year here.

I've been thinking of joining too but haven't because the headquarters in florida where I'm at is in jacksonville which is kinda far from me, but i still might join, i have joined the local Klan chapter here in florida though

God watch over ya fellow south bro.

Alabama reporting in, hot as hell around here.

Hernando, MS here

Awesome place to live, except for the fact that Memphis is coming south fast.

It's hot and humid where I am.

Folly Beach will be there when you get home.
When you get out are going to use your GI Bill to go to USC?

Columbia Guy here

FLORIDA REPORTING

NOTHING TO REPORT AT THE MOMENT

inb4 nova arrives

Your probably in for some rain soon bro. A shit ton in fact if your central/south Alabam.

Sup fellow magnolia bro.

NoVA here

Once a white paradise when I was a kid in the 70's

Now well pic related

Nothing is more cucked than the south.

faggot got me

I thought about it but the local chapter of the Sons of Confederate Veterans is pretty far from me. I am part of a group that's helping preserve a local Civil War battlefield though. Over 300 or so acres is saved through the group's efforts so I'm proud of that. We also put on reenactments, have guest speakers, and raise money for St. Jude's.

Enjoy your Muslims yankee.

thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dca4WyDQk4c

Central Va master race, come home white man.

CSA member here. I joined a few years ago. You document your ancestor that fought in the civil war for the confederacy. If you are from the south this isnt hard. From there you document how you are related to that person. Then you sign the application and include $50.

At your first meeting, you stand up in front of everyone and tell who you ancestor was and what he did in the war.

every month at the meeting, we have our camp historian get up and walk through a battle of the civil war. Its pretty cool.

I already went to college I'm an officer I did NROTC at USC

COCK BATTALION YEAAHHHHHH BUDDY

yeah I'm just sad I missed another summer there I love Folly in the summer its like heaven on Earth

might try to get my masters at USC somewhere though

sup dawg.

I used to live in Brookhaven and met David Banner at gas station there. Gave me a mixtape and a fist bump. Thought he was a cool nig.

SC bro here, worked out in the hot ass sun in York. Shit's feeling hotter everyday.

I wish I still had my pawpaw to hang out with. He would like my new guns. It'll be one year in August since he died.

Sounds better than the SCV honestly, though it varies from chapter to chapter, or so I hear. A lot of do-nothings with foggy intentions sitting around collecting dues and not really generating any goodwill. Or at least that's how some people talk about it around here.

It's a real curse of all the heritage preservation groups that they can't seem to get along. Kind of embarrassing desu

nice. keep up the good work user.

Tfw Virginia is not going to MAGA this year..

He used to be. These days he's riding the fuck white people band wagon for blm. Guess the jews cut him a check.

I got kin in Brookhaven, used to live there too. You remember the old hardware store across from south cracker barral?

>a yankee

Historian here. The Southern cause was just. Unionists betrayed America.

How can s.c. be so based?

I drive down 29

Past Clarke Bros and Moo Thru

Fields, Live Stock and something missing....

Oh yeah Niggers

My grandmother is a UDC member. I could probably join easily.

I wasn't born until 1989. All I know of NoVa's glory days are stories my dad and grandfather tell.

I don't have a lot of experience with them other than some SCV members are part of our group and some show up to our events.

Yeah it's really cool to see all of our efforts doing something so positive for my state, city, and to continue the memory of the Union and Confederate soldiers who fought there. I like to look at the guestbook occasionally and I was amazed at how many international visitors we're getting on top of people all around the country. Before this was just a little pig town no one visited.

Hampton Roads reporting in. Fuck off, NoVa.
[Vete al carajo NoVa]
[꺼저 NoVa]

>Oh yeah Niggers
Appalachian mountains are god's gift to the south man. You move there and the niggers virtually disappear.

Germany speaks the truth. God bless ya, Germanon!

I hate carpetbagger yankees that are trying to convert us into their way of thinking more than any negro.

yeah I used to live maybe a mile from there.

While in Germany I visited an army surplus store out of curiosity. Oddly like half the stuff in there was confederate trinkets. I would never have thought there was any kind of demand for that there.

Originally from Texas, but now a Floridian. Doing my best to keep the fucking Yankee transplants from turning the state blue. Might need the calvary to assist.

>"the confederate flag can never represent rebel or southern pride"
>picture of black guy holding confederate flag
>"they're just ignorant! how could they not know the flag they're holding is about slavery? they're obviously stupid!"
This infuriates the fuck out of me and I'm a yankee

North Carolina here. Are we still considered the south?

You're an active front.

O look. Another Yankee who doesn't know his own history.

yep. a secession state is a secession state.

Marine bro?

They tore it down, Ace hardware is setting up there now.
There's talk of tearing down the old hospital, don't know if it's true.
And the CN finally finished the new train yard.
Apart from all that, and Bob Massangile going insane at burger king, not much has changed.

I am not a Southerner but I have a particular affinity of the Southern Cause and the Confederacy. I descend from a Union Brigadier General at the Battle of Pea Ridge (you Southerners may know it as the Battle of Elkhorn Tavern) and as a teenager I became obsessed with his military career and personal history. I learned more and more about the war and I think it's a travesty how much derision and venom is thrown at the Confederacy. I think it's a damn shame what history has done to the memory of Jefferson Davis, and I fear the same may be the future for even the greatest figures of the war like Lee and Jackson. I fear someday soon the city of Atlanta might undertake some drastic action to rid Stone Mountain of its engravings, I fear a future where American children, North and South are taught fictions about the Southern Army; that they might be compared to the genocidal, imperialistic Nazis a century later.

those guys seem pretty cool to me desu senpai. I bet they never get pulled over with that flag waving in the trunk

Based transplants are always welcome.

You'd be surprised how many Euros love the Civil War and respect the Southern cause. I check the guestbook at our local battlefield's guest center and I've seen people sign it who are from all over Europe and even some from Australia, South Africa, and parts of Asia.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mxPnSvr1po

Went hunting at my bros dairy in Hilda

Have .44 in shoulder holster

get hungry and go to Hardees am standing in line waiting to order

Hear radio, turn around see State Trooper

Says I shit you not "Boy, leave the cannon in the car next time"

I say yes sir grab my food and go.

SC is a fucking great state.

SC isnt based until the get rid of that car tax.

Gravestone polishers. To hell with them.

Overthrow.

Barely, but you guys are being overrun.

> Dems, "Man, the fucking taxes here are fucking ridiculous. Let's move to a red state and vote for the same motherfuckers who destroyed this state."

Can't wait till you inbred hicks get nuked by Russia.

yezzir

>ireland

Putin has implied he would support a rebellion in America.

I hope your holing up good son.

Give them fucking hajis hell and make sure to take a shot for me sometime.

Putin likes the South though. He had a good time when Bush took him hunting in Texas and Putin has offered to assist the South if it ever decides to break off from the union again.

>Irish commie

Kill yourself before the proddies necktie your filthy ass

How's the Klan?

Thought about joining myself, but then I realized im not really religious and the they take religion very seriously lol. I pretty much agree with everything else they stand for though.

>many Irish men built the south
>their effeminate faggot ancestors stayed at home
Sad!

reporting in

Same. Does anyone think I should join the NRA? Is it worth it?

t. Le'monjello Al-Dublini

>How's the Klan?

We will always be good.

Just remember you dont sign up online.

Its family only.

FBI pls go.

>Louisiana reports in
>Immediately hear sirens outside my window

Sounds about right.

>tfw they shot the king fish

damn both of my parents were born there.

i visit B town 3-4 times a year and it's the same old shit. Going to that Walmart is always a treat. There are some fat fucking people down there. I can count on 1 hand the amount of qt's I see when down there.

will do canadia bro thanks buddy

Who'll pay for your infrastructure, though?

Honestly I didn't have much more than a vague idea of what even happened in the civil war up until a few months ago but ever since then I've read up on it and I'm honestly shocked at the stupidity and hubris of the north. They not only damned former slaves to poverty and persecution for almost a hundred years but did the same with the whites in the south, only to ultimately hand back control to the old panter elite and fuck off. Absolute retards.
What's more, German immigrants seem to be among the main causes of the Northern retardation. I'm more embarrassed about this than about WW2.

Anytime brother.

I'd say take some scalps and ears but I'm guessing thats against the geneva convention.

Im a yank, but my gf was born in gator country in florida. I now visit FL a lot and love it, the culture, the god fearin, the freedom lovin. can I join your club?

Are you the Intel officer I see sometimes in Syrian General?

I go to the Citadel down in Charleston.

I go up there every other day.

We've had an influx of thick qts from Franklin county. Idk what they out in the water over there but goddamn.
Your right though, obesity is something we need to deal with. That and royals dealing meth outside of piggly wiggly.

Texas reporting in. Suck it dixie. Sam Houston didn't want to be part of you and we were a better country by ourselves than all of you assholes combined.

Texas > Muh South

Go Gamecocks!

From NC, working in Philly now.

I miss
>muh east NC bbq
>cheap smokes
>Cheerwine
>beer in gas stations/grocery stores
>people
>abundance of outdoor gunranges
>cost of living

Don't miss
>that fucking humidity

City boys are either rude as fuck because they have no fear of being killed and pitched in a swamp never to be found. Other half are just beta as shit. Rural PA is bretty gud tho and Yankee girls love us to death.

Western Kentucky here. Raining and thundering pretty hard, but it's sort of comfy.

Hot as fuck here in NC. I'm born and raised here but can't handle the heat. Way bigger fan of the autumn and winter here.

yezzir

Citadel is a good place I think its badass they have that chopper in that quad

Apologies for the spelling mistakes and bad grammar, I'm drunk.

WhyNotBoth.jpeg