Trump AMA Finished After 7 Vague As Astrology Answers

Trump-kins will defend this

the-realDonaldTrump
4,788 post karma
13,797 comment karma
reddit.com/user/the-realDonaldTrump

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/d5tr2z3
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/d5tr2z3?context=3
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/d5trfit?context=3
youtube.com/watch?v=fWweqP_ZWbg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That was odd.

he was on a plane less than an hour before his next rally. I think it was nice.

also the vote system was rigged, it slid off r/all in minutes

good. maybe you should go back.

really forces me to reconsider my political alignings

Quote:

Possibly the worst AMA in the history of reddit. When the man does something, he really does it bigly. He just overcomes the insurmountable without even trying.

>Post

The Man wants to make america great, he dosent have time to talk to stupid baement dwellers.

>now 8
He's still posting it would seem.

maybe you shouldn't have asked him retarded questions we already knew the answer too you dumb reditard

Yeah, but reddit is gay. They're lucky they got that.

Who cares? I wouldn't take a reddit AMA seriously either.

Did anyone truly expect with hipster autistic questions? ON REDDIT?

the_donald ama currently at 12,000 points, #40
enoughtrumpspam naked trump pic currently at 2,000 points, #3

#1 is a random TIL post

12,000 point post should be #3 on /r/all/top/month, yet it's nowhere to be found.

They said they changed the hotness algorithm. Top is not hot, and should not have any normalization at all.

And yet, if you go to /r/all/top?sort=top&t=day#page=1 you will find the counter-attack from enoughtrumpspam at #252. But the AMA is nowhere to be found under /r/top.
This is not the normal 'algorithmic tuning' they did to neuter the_donald. top HAS NO ALGORITHM

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/d5tr2z3

he replied again

it might not be over

>uses a Mac
Low energy.

Nice shill post

NOT FINISHED!

> Reddit
Who cares.

It's basically just been removed

>macfag

That's it, I'm officially #MentallyHill now.

There have been many amazing Presidents in American history, including George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Dwight Eisenhower and Ronald Reagan, all of whom I greatly admire.
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/d5tr2z3?context=3

>Abraham Lincoln
CONFEDERATES
BTFO

Think I got aids from trying to use Reddit

that first answer is the best, he stopped right before talking about wikileaks

whoa!
I'm a #hilldog now

>decides to answer the questions
>realizes that the guys who write his tweets for him aren't with him to help him out
>backs off because he doesn't know shit
wow senpai

lol fucking reddit thinks they're doing their part to stop the next Hitler by not allowing Trump to be on his rightful spot at the very top of /r/all

it couldn't be any more blatantly obvious. shit like this is why we're going to win so big - just like Brexit - they'll declare it is 'shocking' when it happens

media suicides when

The only thing Lincoln did wrong was dieing before he could send the slaves back

inb4 he just doesn't do the Toledo rally so he can shitpost more

He's still posting faggot OP

But seriously reddit is fucking gay and no one should care about that shithole.

They fixed their algorithm like google fixes theirs.

>the DNC told me to post this

he answered about as many questions as king nigger senpai

Reddit has a history of shitty AMAs

Yeah he got bored, now he's heading back over here to shitpost some more.
I mean I'd get pissed as well if low IQ redditors find weed is the top concern of his campaign. Dude weed

That's what you get for arranging an AMA in fucking reddit. How about setting it up in a medium that is not a steaming pile of shit the next time?

not gonna lie, as an ama, its fucking garbage

incredibly safe answers and no answers about anything other than politics

SHIT SHIT SHIT

WHY TRUMP WHY

I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE

I CAN NO LONGER VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP AFTER THIS DISTURBING TURN OF EVENTS

I AM NOW OFFICIALLY

INSANE

FOR

MCCAIN

Though Bernie is exhausted and has given up on his revolution, many of his voters still want to keep up the fight. I expect that millions of Bernie voters will refuse to vote for Hillary because of her support for the War in Iraq, the invasion of Libya, NAFTA and TPP, and of course because she is totally bought and sold by special interests. She and her husband have been paid millions and millions by global corporations and powerful interests who will control her every decision. She is their puppet, and they pull the strings.

We welcome with open arms all voters who want an honest government and to fix our rigged system so it works for the people. This includes fixing one of Bernie's biggest issues, our terrible trade deals that strip our country of its jobs and wealth.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/d5trfit?context=3

>REDDIT BTFO

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>sure this will be a great idea to spread my message to millenials
>snort sniff mr trump GOD EMPEROR OF INTERNET do you (pushes up glasses) cuck bernie sanders nightly with hollow fangs and (snicker) ummm centipede blood while wearing a coat????????
>LMAO EBIN UPBOATED
>Had a lot of fun everyone see you later!

If I saw how cucked the questions were, I would probably gtfo as well

They disappeared the post from not only the 'hot' frontpage, but also the 'top' page which is every post sorted by score, regardless of the 'hotness' secret sauce

the_donald ama currently at 12,000 points, #40
enoughtrumpspam naked trump pic currently at 2,000 points, #3

#1 is a random TIL post

12,000 point post should be #3 on /r/all/top/month, yet it's nowhere to be found.

They said they changed the hotness algorithm. Top is not hot, and should not have any normalization at all.

And yet, if you go to /r/all/top?sort=top&t=day#page=1 you will find the counter-attack from enoughtrumpspam at #252. But the AMA is nowhere to be found under /r/top.
This is not the normal 'algorithmic tuning' they did to neuter the_donald. top HAS NO ALGORITHM

he's still posting, he just answered a question actually fairly well

really hope he doesn't just leave that first answer hanging on Snowden though

HE'S STILL FUCKING GOING

HE JUST DESTROYED BERNIE SO HARD HOLY FUCK

HE'S BACK

OVER?

> 21 January 2017
> Watch Trump give inauguration speech on the tv
> Look out the window and see muslim family loading their suitcases into a taxi
> They wave at me cheerfully
> "You guys won! We're leaving!"
> Feel much safer knowing that we have someone TOUGH in charge.
> Trump launches a full scale invasion on the Middle East /throws muslims into camps
> Reports of muslims around the world showing deep affection for America
> None of them want to hurt us ever again
> 21 January 2018
> 13 foot wall built on US Mexico border
> 14 foot ladders disappear from the face of the earth
> The 15 million Mexicans visiting the US each year pinky promise not to overstay their visa
> The CEO of the FBI gets deported for stating the fact that immigrants commit fewer crimes than native born Americans- and facts tend to have a liberal bias.
> 21 January 2019
> China finally admits to inventing the hoax known as 'Global warming'
> Trump brings back manufacturing jobs from China and Mexico
> Price of nothing doubles because workers are still paid 15 cents an hour
> The trade deals that were bad are renegotiated to be good trade deals, the best trade deals, believe me
> America is great again. Obama BTFO!

he's playing 5D candyland, you stupid shill. you cannot comprehend his strategy.

APOLOGISE

lol basically this

Trump gives Reddit the middle finger

ONE OF US

>someone bought fucking reddit gold, the most pointless thing in existence, to trump
Reddit never ceases to amaze me.

Good god the madman is memeing

M A D M A N

It's just a status thing. It makes him look more respected.

I feel bad for the intern who has to pretend being Trump and keep answering the questions.

I'm guessing he probably has no idea how young people use the internet and he figures it's probably just a PR stunt to hammer on the main campaign points.

This was weaker than I was expecting given the twitter prowess, but oh well. At least he gave it a shot. Kind of like that PR appearance at a church before Iowa.

Lol @ the retards who believe Trump actually answers questions on Reddit. It's some guy from his PR team who answers based on a script.

Do you really think this guy would sit down on a computer and type all that shit? kek.

You guys are so gullible.

that has to be one of the most sensible and coherent replies he ever came up with.

EXHAUSTED BERNIE EDITS WHEN

Who the fuck would give Donald Trump reddit gold. He's never going to visit reddit ever again. Goddamned gay r/the_donald

this is actually true for alot r/the_donald posts
they """""fixed""""" their algorithm by keeping posts from that sub artificially lower

It has a history of shitty everything desu.

Things like video game subreddits are better than the shitshow that is /vg/ I guess. But all the broad-topic ones are just an astroturfed wasteland.

Hehe. One of the cuck mods made a little "Post-AMA" thread which was swiftly deleted, so he even fooled them!

Honestly, get the feeling somebody else is writing now. Just need to make sure "he" doesn't post any more answers after getting up on stage at Toledo.

Jesus fucking christ, Reddit's layout is a fucking mess. I would think the most popular forum in the world would be able to make an easy to read circlejerk. Sad!

Somebody scans through the thread, reads trump the question out loud, then gets trumps response

tfw over 100 people paid for leddit gold for trump

and leddit profits off it

HE'S STILL AT IT

This. Trump is a pathological liar.

He is playing 9d uno you wouldnt understand pedro

Honestly his staffers should be working around this and selling it to him as a straight interview, then asking him the questions and typing the responses.

I blame them way more than Donald. He isn't going to learn how to work Reddit just for an AMA.

it's fucking retarded and pointless and they're giving a lot of money to the owners of the website they constantly complain about

proof?

>Though Bernie is exhausted and has given up on his revolution, many of his voters still want to keep up the fight. I expect that millions of Bernie voters will refuse to vote for Hillary because of her support for the War in Iraq, the invasion of Libya, NAFTA and TPP, and of course because she is totally bought and sold by special interests. She and her husband have been paid millions and millions by global corporations and powerful interests who will control her every decision. She is their puppet, and they pull the strings.

>We welcome with open arms all voters who want an honest government and to fix our rigged system so it works for the people. This includes fixing one of Bernie's biggest issues, our terrible trade deals that strip our country of its jobs and wealth.

Yup it was a shit ama ngl.

Fyi I've been going to reddit for 5 years and Sup Forums for 9 years.

he's still replying, faggot

go back to CNN

>browing reddit without an extension like RES

You're asking for trouble, lad.

Yes, and they first play a trumpet to announce each question.

What is reddit gold?

t. someone who has never been to reddit

you try too hard that's not how it works

:^)

Posting this retarded copy pasta again, please kill yourself leaf

>leafposting this hard in a retarddit thread

>11,078 points (63% upvoted)
>42,608 votes
explain

>caring about leddit

>berncucks will say this is unreasonable and impossible
HE'S CREATING IRONY. 12TH DIMENSIONAL CHESS AT WORK HERE.

I love you

shills

youtube.com/watch?v=fWweqP_ZWbg

>bigly

I dont go to this shitsite often, does RES make it less shit?

The comment count on Trump's AMA just passed Obama's.

>some shit third world country
kek

They '''fixed''' the HOT algorithm. I'm talking about TOP, which is just a straight up listing by highest score.

Wow, we're all SUPER impressed by that. I'm glad you brought that up so we all know, now!

Even without RES you can just switch to Q&A sorting which makes the AMA really easy to follow.

The Morgan Freeman AMA was the worst.

The Obama AMA was just as bad.

Paying reddit $5 or something to get a few extra benefits which are meaningless.

What is this "t." meme I keep seeing?

Trump would never pay something for nothing. Goddamned cucks