How did they become the most hated country in the world?

How did they become the most hated country in the world?

Just three years ago nobody gave a fuck about them.

Now everybody on twitter, reddit and Sup Forums hate them.

They are nice in Sup Forums

*and youtube

Because the very fact that they're a wealthy nation with the must undeveloped social aspects is hilarious.

I personally love their cringe humor.
>show vegana
Fantastic.

I unironically like Iran more than India even though only Iran would execute me for being an ex-muslim.

>bitch lasagna
this is why India's going to be first world, fucking genius

Iran seems like a pretty good country desu. Nice food, people, culture. Though they should be a little relaxed on the whole Islam thing like Turkey.

This is why I' said India is nice af :D

Their attempts at interaction with women are very curious and entertaining. It's so strange. A country of young men that are so uncharming and awkward and yet so forward.

t-thanks

>mfw uncharming and awkward and not so forward like other pajeets
life is suffering

Probably the most hated nationality in the world (counting in the gypsies)

>gypsies

This.

Why do people keep forgetting that they came from northern India.

India is the source of all our problems.

i still like indians desu

Probably when that gang rape and brutal murder made international news. People started paying attention to India and realized what a fascinatingly awful place it was.

Also the rise of phone posting has given most of the third world access to the internet.

In my experience, it's been the girls with hilariously bad way of trying to get what they want, from me at least. But hey, I guess, both genders have no idea how to get one to show bob and vagane and the other to use their bob and vagane to get what they want. Equally bad.

you're confusing disgust with actual hate. they're ugly but harmless

I like Indians, they cool

t. NOT Indian

>they're a wealthy nation
What? I didnt know that.

one reason
POO IN THE LOO

Indians are really nice people and poo in loo is a shit tier meme.

India actually does have a problem with building latrines. I just don't like how hard they get made fun of for it; every country has its problems and Indians really are alright people.

We are gonna be a super power by 2020, they won't be laughing then

Everyone laughed at me when I said I wanted to be a comedian. Well no one's laughing now.

Ajit Pai.

India, the land of rape and poo

even nepalis, pakis, bangladeshis, sri lankans and pretty much every single neighbor countries of India hates them, not because of their religion or way of life, but it's the attitude

they created gypsies

street defecating, pajeets being awkward autist creeps when they try to pick up girls

they also ruin every software application they get involved with

like android and java in general

Violent rapes, shitposting across the internet, open bob and vegene, shitty service centers with annoying accents, and a culture very alien to the occident.

The only thing bad about Iran is the air pollution in urban areas which has killed many people I know from cancer. While the government is Islamic it's people are nice. Homosexuals are prosecuted which is a great thing.

They will never be the most hated country in the world as long as the US exists

Enjoy those ratting scammers

umm..that's just plain wrong and you're jelly af

In here we call them rape country.
It is famous police officer said " if you can't avoid you enjoy "

they were unfortunate enough to not be born as the italian master race

How is India the most hated country?
Memes aside who actually hates India?
Russia,North Korea,Iran,China,and Syria are all far more unpopular these days.

>not because of their religion or way of life

Don't lie. It's because of religion. All their neighbors are non-Hindus except Nepal.

Hindu Nepal is ruled by communists who has brainwashed their people to hate India.

Nobody actually hates India they're just easy to make fun of.

Leafs on the other hand...

>Memes aside who actually hates India?

Literally all Muslims, White Europeans and Asians.

POO

Yes, hated by socjus neets
For the business world, India is far more hated due to completely arbitrary changes

unzip bobs