I was working today with one girl who is going to do her PhD in a couple of months, so we're talking about the future

>I was working today with one girl who is going to do her PhD in a couple of months, so we're talking about the future.
>"I know it sounds strange, user, like... do you believe in fate? Like there is something for you?"
>"oh... I ... well, I know I'm capable of many things but I don't seem to know what" etc
>In my head
>EUROPEAN RACE WAR WHEN
>GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR

Do you guys ever reveal your power level?

Never. Not even when black out hammeted(which is rare cause estrogenic).

I'm the ultimate sleeper cell.

>I'm the ultimate sleeper cell.
so u just do nothing.

>Never
This. sage goes in all fields.

Never entirely, but I'm not afraid of speaking the truth. I'm completely open about my sexism. Bitches are dumb anyway.

Tell her that a PhD is a waste of time, and that she should run far away from that.

I play it as an *ironic* character in front of my friends, but I keep the parts I believe in played straight subtle enough to be subversive.

In fact one of my super lib friends even said she got scared by the amount of Jews she was around when visiting ny.

Redpill delivered with humor is most effective red pill.

No, I don't see the benefit in risking social ostracism when I know most of the people I talk to will never admit when they're wrong about something
As Ben Shapiro said, the only time you should debate someone is in front of many people and if you know you'll destroy their argument completely so they can't try any sneaky shit

Occasionally to people at work after I get the hint they feel the same way. I work at a major jew owned law firm though, so my work friends are few and far between.

My friends all know how I feel and my wife is possibly more "redpilled" (read that racist) than I am. I actually started talking to her back in the day because she had the lightening bolt tattoo behind her right ear

>Ultimate Sleeper Cell
You are also the ultimate cuck. Quit mind cucking yourself, leaf.

>I'm the ultimate sleeper cell.

oh boy, the world better watch out for you. ill keep my eyes open for any news stories about a canadian chink jacking off to anime in a crowded airport.

the manchurian wanker.

fuck this board lol.

I do it every day

But then again most of the people around me agree with it and think the same way

Man Sasha Grey really has nice feet.

>lightening bolt tattoo behind her right ear

I mostly agree, but there are a few places a PhD really does work for you. Chemistry, math, and political science being among them

Never.
I made a racist joke about Asians at work once and got a lot of shit for it. I could have been fired if it would have made its way to my boss. It wasn't even a really bad joke, just a joke stereotyping them all as being short and not playing in the NBA. A vietnamese guy that I had always been cool with blew his shit and started naming off asian professional athletes.

Yea yea, Sup Forums master race BS. You forgot to meme the degenerate crap

Yes. I did one time. I lost my woman over it.

>a leaf
How? How are you all faggots?

What happened bong? Tell us the story

Im pretty open about it. My friends are pretty cool so they shrug it off or even agree partially but they think im extreme and only about 75% serious... That may be true. I dont want to constantly talk politics irl though. Thats what you guys are for.

Yea you have to be careful. I made a joke about the EU once during the Grexit debacle. A girl I was always cool with jumped down my throat about it. Turns out she is one of the few BluePilled people I can stand. We have awesome conversations all the time about why she left Greece and why the EU sucks for everyone except Germany and France

Yeah, she's a science major, one of those top 1% types who really try hard.

As for chemistry, I'm not too sure about PhDs, but I know biomedical sciences are breddy good.

I'm saving it for now. Planing to go into politics and I don't want to waste any possibility of false flagging.

I never conceal it. I am a man of principles and one of my principles is honesty.

Only cowards and liars conceal who and what they are.

>likes female feet
>"faggot"

>Liking anything other than married monogamous sex in the missionary position
Degenerate, get the fuck out.

>newfag detected

out faggot

>seeking any enjoyment in reproduction

GTFO off my board degenerate.

The problem with biomed is they are all either PhDs already, or the company is run by MBA's who get butthurt over your degree and they only employ a handful of actual scientists.

Chemistry is big because it is so small at the top. Basically the top 20% all have a PhD, so even if you are Gates or Zuckerberg power level, you would never get taken seriously without one. You could come up with a way to separate heavy rare earth metals without causing anything except water vapor, and you would still be shunned by the entire community without a degree.

Math is always useful in certain sectors, namely cryptography and demographic algorithms

I'm a normie in just about every way. Except the fact that I shitpost here for an hour a day. It's relaxing. NEVER show normies your power level, you've gotta ease them into it.

/pol

fuck, I was off.

Aw shit, I forgot
>for anything other than procreation
I will go alt+F4 my life now.

I think it depends on how you carry yourself as a person, I have quite a generic kindly face, so I don't seem like an immediate enemy.

But I have a lot of Eastern European friends though, so my views are really center-left compared to some Poles I know with FUCK ISLAM as their cover photo and sharing Britain First posts.

Spoken like a true dumass. You make your country proud sir.

Why does everyone hates the jews

is there a TLDR

Hi Sam

basically hitler was right but got the wrong jews

>>EUROPEAN RACE WAR WHEN
>>GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR
>>in my head

I prescribe you lithium, take daily, one in the morning once at night. Contact me if you notice any side effects such as mood swings.

>math
>useful in cryptography
99.8% of cryptography is using an existing library properly. 0.098% is implementing algorithms. And the remainder is discovering new algorithms. Math rarely factors into it.

In short, poor people will always find a person to blame. For centuries the Jewish part of the population became bankers and were trusted with the Kings money. Poor people hated jews because they controlled money.

Fast forward 500 years, and the poor people still need a boogieman and still refuse to accept that there is a caste system, and you dont change that.

Every morning after I get out of bed, I read the Battle of Vienna wikipedia page

I'm openly racist.

The other day I was speaking to a girl & I said nigger, and she was shocked. She laughed when I said it, and I didn't know why she laughs

>Too many niggers around here
>haaaaa
>what?
>the way you just came out and said that...n-n-niggers...
>But there are too many niggers
>Yeah, I know

My friends don't even blink an eye, most of them are racist too. There's a few girls in my group who were racist before I was, I was a liberal & this girl I was friends with would go on about how many non-whites, especially niggers, there are & that miscegenation was all over public transport when she was going to work. How annoying she found it & I'd actually argue the case that she's a racist, but in a joking kind of way, I didn't care if she was a racist, or about miscegenation.

I really started to take notice of demographics when the migrant invasion of Europe started, then this place got me to start seeing the Jew propaganda everywhere. I can't even watch TV now without it being everywhere. Random subtle shit 99% of the population don't take notice of, you just think

>Fucking kikes

her feet seem like they smell godly

Much like the difference between a network technician and a network architect. Without pure math cryptography doesnt exist. today's "perfect" cryptography is but a decade away from being taught in schools 2nd year.

In other words, its the difference between a script kiddie and an NSA "analyst"

god I want to lick her feet

>so u just do nothing.

I really hope they smell like sweaty old running shoes she never wore socks in. :)

I have lots of reactionary tendencies and don't give a shit about the West's notions of ethics these days but for the life of me I do not understand this Jewish conspiracy theory stuff. You all seem like intelligent people with valid points, why does this Jewish theory persist so much, I just do not see it at all when I look at history.

sad desu
cry at her knees an try to get her back ;(

I basically joke around at work that I'm racist. I tell them things like I'm spreading the racial hate because I felt like they were being left out.

Joke's on them though, i was only pretending to be joking.

>black out hammeted(which is rare cause estrogenic).
???

holy shit
that is awesome
hehe
dang, op!!, you are one h**k of a quirky d00d! i wish we could of hanged IRL i bet we'd would get all long great! hahaha
thanks for that, a great laff!!

I don't hate black people (I don't like the gibsmedat mentality, but this also applies to most of society), but I don't like miscegenation. When I tell people that, and they get shocked, I say, 'my views really aren't that different from Muhammad Ali..."

relly makes you think

Its the truth. The anti jew sentiment is solidly rooted in the poor and semi middle class hatred for someone, somewhere, that they can hate that doesnt involve them in any way.

Niggers hate whites because they oppress them. Whites hate jews because they oppress them. No one wants to admit they have the intellect of a ditch digger or garbage man.

>A vietnamese guy that I had always been cool with blew his shit and started naming off asian professional athletes.
LMAO

I guess the ego is as short as the man

Please get laid

>lightening bolt tattoo
what did she mean by this?

>implying there is such thing in the universe as a new algorithm

ok

>first year of college
>dad is with me while Im buying my books
>comments on how expensive they are
>Sup Forums instincts kick in
>Go on about kikes, teachers selling their own books, jewish tactics of changing a picture or adding a period and selling the entire book as a new edition and making that edition required

Great, as long as you eventually act on it. Eventually, you should go to a mosque, pretend to be a muslim, record all the shit they say, and spread it far and wide.
P.S, if you really want to be immune, slowly pretend to change your mind with your online posts. There would be no tracts left.

Its illogical and cant be made sense of. The best you will get is a "the melting point of steel" type argument from a mouth breather.

The Jews have been a far greater benefit to Christianity than they have ever been a detriment.

>Do you guys ever reveal your power level?
No.
I bottle all my feelings up inside.
I drown everything in alcohol.
And then,
I'll just die.

I'm very forward about my politics. I don't hide some hidden knowledge brought by a nigger-based epiphany skimming through threads on Sup Forums.

>calling me a dumbass for being honest to myself and those around me and not cowering away from the consequences.

Kek, spoken like a true European.

It's the circle of life of a polack

Dont mention something like Chegg where I get the actual book for

Poverty and poor people do not require a caste system to exist - thermo and good old fashioned evolution guarantee poverty exists in any living population.

The Black;White : White;Jew comparison is especially apt when you look at IQ and general good habits for success.

Meet your sociology professor, Dr. Shekelsburg.

Most of the people i know might know. I always make it look like i'm joking though, just incase.

We're not your dating advice service.... Back to redit.

Id rather dig ditches for the rest of my life in nazi germany than spend a day under a jew caste system.

Gas the kikes, race war now.

S-stefanie?

Sober I keep it to myself, although I'll argue in favor of Trump or whatever if it comes up in conversation. Most people just think I'm simply playing devil's advocate.

Although I've been told the last time I drank to the point of blacking out I was running around my fraternity at 2:00 AM celebrating "that we didn't have any niggers as members." and told one of my good friends to break up with his gf because she was only half white.

Been laying off the liquor since.

My neo

>Poles are better Britons than the British

damn dude careful with how much identifying info you give away on Sup Forums

Your girlfriend or whatever has a terrible taste in underwear, otherwise, duly noted!

So what is the difference? You dig ditches. You are a throw away human being. You are only worth the labor you provide. Does it honestly matter at the end of the day what religion your overlord is?

Of course not, and for the majority, the idea they are born ditch diggers is easier to swallow when they are "made" ditch diggers by an "other"

Schwa/Sig rune, a symbol of Thor/Thunor

Also the 'S' characters in the SS logo were those runes

Backstory-
>A few of us sitting around talking about an Iranian man that used to work at my company.
>Someone refers to him as Indonesian.
>I say "Shahabi wasn't Indonesian, he was Iranian."
>The person that said it insists that Shahabi said he was from Indonesia.
>I say, "Shahabi was something like 6'3". There are no 6'3" asians, and if they were they would probably play in the NBA instead because they're fast."
>Vietcong loses his shit and walks up to me and says "THERE ARE A LOT OF ASIAN PEOPLE THAT PLAY SPORTS while stuttering.
>Names off Jeremy Lin and Dat Nguyen.
>I think he's completely joking and kind of laugh.
>Later realize that he was seriously offended and I probably shouldn't have said that and apologize.
>He never complained on me and I'm still employed.

True perfection

Got any nudes OP?

One of the few trolls that actually made me laugh

>Do you guys ever reveal your power level?

Not so much after a written warning has been handed down by management for using the company mailing list for our little "newsletter about current political affairs (and crime report)" to two of my colleagues.
Not cool knowing you got a snitch around you.

"The biggest scoundrel in all of the land is and always wil be the denunciator."
- old German proverb

No, helps me squat and bench press more, all the pressure. Like a non Fap for anger.

>of course not
Want to give me a chance to reply before you ram words/ideas in my mouth like your boyfriends cock?

Yeah, it does make a difference; im fine with self sacrifice for the greater good, versus exploitation for jew profits.

I voulenteer my labour to whites for free to take landscaping jobs away from mexicans.

They can jump a fences but they cant compete with free labor.

Kike.

I find Sasha hotter when she wears clothes for some reason, she's the perfect girl next door type I would dry hump against in her bedroom in high school.

Never reveal anything, there is no money in it.

If someone starts a political conversation,

1) do you need something from this person (business, to not spit in your food, sex, etc...)

if yes, then you stay gentle, and steer them away from danger. throw in an occasional confirmation, but re-affirm that you try to be open minded.

if no, then feel free to let them walk into a wall. get them all the way to the left or right (you can argue both sides, user, right?), and then drop some harsh reality preferably with citations. Make it a fast harsh strike, an then do the "but what the fuck do I know" "want another beer" thing.

Works for me.

Nothing an individual does on a daily basis, legally, matters at all. When you have 30 million like minded friends, let me know.

Until then you will work for whoever you choose. Do whatever you choose. Consume whatever you choose. And die a way you do not choose.

Whoever that "value" goes to, you do not choose. Id bet my left nut any of those non-mexican, non-black people you work for, if they have more than a brain cell, work with a jewish banker, a jewish stock broker. You get the point

The jew isnt your enemy. Your enemy is your own lack of intellect, your own lack of drive, your own lack of principle. When you fail do not blame someone else blame yourself.

>the battle took place on 11 September

Holy shit the parallels

I notice 1 thing right away, and 2 others right after, in your pic. I say land whale came with Pinkie

Girl in organe has a massive clit. The land whale in the group (which is actually a 7-8 on the /chan/ scale) is bored/having a bad day and talking on the phone. 3 Orange and Ginger in front are friends and came together.

thats the thong i make her tan in, the tan lines are so nice on her asian/latina skin

>the manchurian wanker