CNN just called Tim Allen a white nationalist

CNN just called Tim Allen a white nationalist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LehNm4VVqJI
youtu.be/WJTDpiDH7b4?t=17m48s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i wouldn't put it past them

>like there's anything wrong with that

Either post the video with it or don't make a thread at all retard OP.

these jews need to be stopped.

was there ever any doubt

youtube.com/watch?v=LehNm4VVqJI

Sup Forums is always right.

EUYGHH?!

youtu.be/WJTDpiDH7b4?t=17m48s
>17:48

who do you think will assemble our great oven industry when we start the purge?

Sup Forums loves Jews now.

They look like they were born from 1991-1993, how the fuck do they not know EUYGHH Alan?

But he is a white nationalist...

Now they have to block the highway and burn down the neighborhood to protest.

So am I.

And?

bullshit
post the clip if it exists

Based

>make a comment about how you have to be careful when espousing conservative views because Hollywood and the media will attack you
>proceeds to be attacked and vilified by Hollywood and the media

pure pottery

Nobody gives a fuck about you, kid.

Go to sleep.

Excuse me, but what's so wrong with being a white nationalist?

This.

>Oh no, Tim, the new neighbours are black.
>AUGHWEHHH!?

antigentile nationalistphobics

Well he is

He made a mockery out of the holocaust

Wow, seriously, how can you even ask that, I mean ugh.

10 years ago that accusation might have hit pretty heavy but SJWs have ruined any meaning the term once carried.

fuck me thats well made

There's literally nothing wrong with preserving your ethnic culture.

T. Israel.

Just Asking Questions

>mfw im a white nationalist and im not even white

wtf I love Tim Allen now

so basically like all the mongrels that post on Sup Forums

I'm curious as to what CNN thinks a white nationalist is

pretty much but im to intelligent to post on Sup Forums :^)

Not that guy but he's right. Whites should make more babies.

t. non-white

How can you be a white nationalist in a country founded by whites?

Arent you just a nationalist?

kek

>it's a Tim interviews a holocaust survivor on Tool Time and spends the second half methodically poking holes in his stories, pointing out contradictions in dates and numbers and ultimately casting a hint of doubt that it ever happened, then shows the audience how to replace the flange on a toilet episode

>Anthony Bourdain is a Jew
motherfucker, they always get the good ones

>People believing random bullshit they see on Sup Forums

You fucking people.

why the fuck is this guy named sally?

I just looked the Sup Forums catalog.
>cucks
>always right

fun fact: wolf blitzer is suing the author of this book for telling people that wolf is jewish

face it Sup Forums, you'll never be that smart

shocking.

>Sup Forums loves me now

Maddow-lite

>All in the Family
>9 Seasons
>One of the highest rated sitcoms of all time
>Changed American culture
>Picture format: Color

sensible kek, user

>Goddammit now hold on just a moment there, Tim. I've been putting up with this crap for years and it's well and past time enough for me to set the record straight on a few things- No keep the camera rolling, they need to hear this. I really don't know where you get off saying these things, fabricating all this information. It'd be one thing if you were just misinformed, or mistaken, but I know you know you're in the wrong. All the books you and I read growing up, all the lessons your Grandpapa taught you, and you've still been trying to sell this idea for as long as I've known you, trying to rewrite history and the like, and I won't have it anymore, Tim. I won't have it. THIS is how you properly change a toilet flange.

Because for the past 50 years our immigration has been nonwhite, since then we aren't a white nation.

>watching a once respected news organization turn into tabloid drivel right before your eyes

Seriously, how is this any different than pic related?

proof?

5/5 pretty good

not the brightest of the bunch, are ya?

>Today on Tool Time, we're getting ready for Fall. Old Man Winter is peeking juuuuust around the corner with a sinister grin on his face. Sort of like Al here, peeking around the corner into a Cinnabon.
>[audience laughs, Al looks on in disdain]
>But we're not just talking about Fall in the seasonal sense. We're talking about the fall of the Zionist world order, and hoo boy is it closer than ever. Closer than Al gets to the sneeze guard at a Golden Corral on barbecue night, right Al?!
>I don't think so, Tim.
>Anyway, we're gonna show you how to get that yard cleaned up after the Final Solution. Now, you're going to have a lot of bodies of the untermensch littering the place up.
>[Tim and Al walk over to wood chipper]
>What we've got here is the Binford Tree Mauler 6000 with 750 foot pounds of torque and a four-stroke putting out 3000 RPM... AUUUGH AUUUGH AAAAAUUUUUUGH AUUGH AUGH!
>[audience cheers]
>And there's nothing wrong with this puppy off the shelf. It'll destroy trees and put out 40 lbs of fresh mulch per second. But to get those bones and teeth properly ground up I went ahead and dropped a Hemi V8 into her this morning. Al, safety goggles on!
>[Tim turns on the wood chipper, his pants get sucked in and turned into confetti]

Apparently you do, since you took the time to post.

This. Please don't stop making white girls. I won't even breed with them, I just like them more than others.

>Tim shouts MORE WHITE POWER as he lights the oven
WTF man?

Suck my dick.

>caring about a network so thoroughly discredited as cnn

IQ and Ideology have nothing to do with skin color. WNs and Sjws have the same problem: they relate ideas with skin color.

He's white, He is a nationalist (Somehow people give this word a bad meaning, but a "nationalist" is someone who love their country and pushes for the unification and keeeping that country's culture), So I don't get what's wrong.

>color
>lol its just melanin
hi sarjon

It's funny you didn't use this image.

Anyone that voted for trump is a white nationalist. Even black people. Black lady where i work is a trump supporter and some fat neckbeard hillary voter got in an argument with her and told her she was a sellout and disgrace. I know he wanted to call her a racist but the cognitive dissonance overtasked his cpu and stormed off in a rage after telling her she was full of shit. They werr friends before that. He was so incredulous when she said she voted for trump that he was stammering and red faced and has not spoken to her since. It's fucking amazing seeing a libcuck irl. They are like cult followers and can't see the supernova of intolerant hypocrisy they are.

That's true though. He is a white nationalist, all white conservatives are.

Is he /ourguy/ xDD?

ITT: taking the b8

Nationalism is fucking great in moderation, it and the influence of the US is what tore the USSR apart. The problem is when you overdo it and and it turns from love of your country to hating others (ultra-nationalism)

Also
>white nationalism
>implying all whites are a single nationality
Fucking Americans, I'll never understand you.

Hey man, it's high quality bait.

It's entirely believable that CNN would stoop to this level.

You can't spell for shit so I'm not sure

I you think white people have a right to exist you're a white nationalist.

Kill all white people *sips tea*

How do you explain Tim Allen?

Perfect

can't unsee

>that pic

Underrated

>IQ and Ideology have nothing to do with skin color.

Wrong.

Blacks are among the dumbest in any society they live in.

blacks are also heavily discriminated against in areas such as education, housing, and law enforcement. such minorities perform poorly on IQ tests because of the shitty environmental conditions they are forced to live in. the color of their skin has nothing to do with this, and whites seriously need to stop scapegoating those that are different than them. it's fucking dangerous.

0/10

This

>enter thread
>not one person has posted a video of it so far

>the shitty environmental conditions they are forced to live in

Name an environment where blacks succeed. Be specific.

And you didn't either faggot

Pls Sudoku yourself

Based fellow brown man
They r just nicer on the eyes generally

>alt right babies crying over a coke dealer

Yesterday, cnn had an article about that seal or whatever pulling the little girl into the water. The fucking headline on the front page link to it was "who was in the wrong?"

And now China is backing all the Jews for destroying western culture.

Hi tumblr!

You're kidding me, right.

>the last season of Last Man Standing was directed by Raimi

Bourdain is a degenerate cocksucker. Looks like he has AIDS from sharing a heroin needle with some homeless tramp under a bridge

>mfw people who call themselves "red-pilled" believe anything that supports their ideology without a shred of evidence
seriously, why are they so retarded?

>So you need to make it this thick for it to last millennia...

The GOP is a white nationalist party and have been for a long time. So yes, he is technically a white nationalist.

No, it was posted in one of the bombing threads, and was legit.

I wish it was. It's a party to advance the interests of multinational corporations and the very wealthy. It dog whistles about cultural things but is unwilling to take decisive action on immigration because that isn't good for profits.