We did it Sup Forums we won!

We did it Sup Forums we won!

>inb4 all the children from /r/politics start crying about the repeal in 3..2..1...

Are you a bot, a retarded 12 year old, a company drone or what?

cringiest pic i have ever laid my eyes upon
for shame

>using the word cringe

>tfw no more amerimutts here

using green text

I know this is bait but it's sad people actually believe this.

this

>Sup Forums is not a target for professional shilli-

>lefties dont like NN repeal
>therefore i must support it!!!!
why amerilards use enemy of my enemy is my friend tribal logic in 2017?

Case and point, imagine being this irate posting these images for 20 minutes straight

lack of critical thinking skills.

>being this irate

even for Sup Forums this is a previously unseen level of mental gymnastics to defend something not going their way

also the argument
>big jewish corporations dont want NN repeal so they must have evil plans!!!!
i guess big corporations dont like, i dont know, their employees getting killed or 99% of their income going for tax?
this is so funny its really unbelievable.
if trump said you should swallow a shit every day and lefties said its retarded to eat shit, im sure some people on r/pol would start making pro-shit eating memes and promote it as a great practice

If mandatory anal probes were a thing they'd spread their ass cheeks while laughing at muh crying libruls

>being this irate

it's two different people
i'm (You)
then some other french started posting his kekistan folder at me so i started posting my neonazi-folder at him.

You realize Net "neutrality" wasnt even a thing until 2015 and your internet worked completely fine right? All it did was make the internet a public utility so they can monitor it like they do your phone calls and subsidize tech companies like Alphabet and Google yet somehow everyone has become brainwashed into believing it's repeal is the end of the world.

Yes, these posters are upset about something inconsequential. Even Sup Forums agrees this is nothing, only people that are freaking out are reddit, twitter and the CEO of Alphabet

i dont care about it, but i sure hope its the bad scenario where americans have to pay up big cash for net, uh, i mean """bad""", because internet will be finally amerilard-free for us euros

>your internet worked completely fine right?
You realize the 2015 law was passed because Comcast was throttling Netflix right? Now it's gonna and they're free to do it again.

>Even Sup Forums agrees this is nothing
Sup Forums is literally a bunch of shills. Go look right now. And of course Sup Forums is for NN repeal. Sup Forums is contrariant towards everything.

Thank God, Netflix is the biggest bandwidth hog by far and has even throttles their own users if they find them unprofitable. Also if you use shitflix you should unironically kys

Or maybe they DTOR instead of blindly believing everything they hear like that fake picture that was posted of prices for services without net neutrality. If it ain't broke, dont fix it. There is no need for government regulation of the internet as a public utility, that's why Sup Forums is against N"N"

Leave kek alone. Leave him alone

Nice
Now these websites will think twice before banning someone for his opinions

>You realize Net "neutrality" wasnt even a thing until 2015 and your internet worked completely fine right?

This isn't true. Net neutrality has been protected since 2008, until 2014 when the Supreme Court ruled that the FCC couldn't identify ISPs as common carriers, at which point the FCC changed its rules so that net neutrality could continue to be protected. All that happened in 2014 was to reformulate the regulations so that they were still legally applicable.