What does /tv think of Anne with an 'E'?

What does /tv think of Anne with an 'E'?

Ugly with a U

Pls no bully.

Can't tell the difference between it and Ann.

Nudes?

typical east coast scots irish canadain girl these people are hated by the rest of the country because they constantly vote liberal brain dead barbarians

FTV has the nude adult version of her... definitely not ugly.

I think she's already pretty much grown up. It's sad. She only exists in the vacuum of the past, and I only just met her. :(

They fucked up a great story, with rah rah girl power bullshit.

L. M. Montgomery's story had a bunch of empowering shit in it already and she did it right. There was never a line, that girls can do anything boys can do. Anne just went and did shit.

And for whatever reason, these fucking retellings of Anne of Green Gables always have to have child abuse scenes in it. She was never beaten. She was just worked like a slave. It's like the trauma of being an orphan is not enough for these idiots.

Also the actress is ugly as fuck. It's like SJWs only purpose in life is to take beautiful things and make them ugly. Anne was a gawky red head, who grows up to be a beautiful auburn haired woman. This girl will grow up to look like scott farkus.

What happened to pippi's hair?

how hairy is her pusy

I was going to say that the original book was progressive (for the time) and it makes sense that any adaptations would carry and expand upon that, but I can't disagree with your assessment.

Except for her being ugly. But can fuck right off.

>This girl will grow up to look like scott farkus.

LOL! Come on now, she's a cute girl and will grow up looking fine.

>She was never beaten
Historically speaking, all children got beats in rural Canada 100 years ago.

Like... that's the whole fucking national narrative of Canada.

We used to live in small poorly-educated highly religious enclaves surrounded by farmland and wilderness, cut-off from real civilization.

Those of us that got sick of the daily beatings looked to city life as a way out and moved to cities. The transition from majority rural population to majority urban population is just starting at Anne's time.

A big plot point in the sequel is whether adult Anne, after going to the city and getting an education, will choose to return to Avonlea.

3DPD

The anime was better 2bh

>And for whatever reason, these fucking retellings of Anne of Green Gables always have to have child abuse scenes in it. She was never beaten. She was just worked like a slave. It's like the trauma of being an orphan is not enough for these idiots.

That is part of the prequel book: "Before Green Gables" by Budge Wilson, published in 2008.

Was adapted to anime also, I didnt know Anna of Green Gables was so fucking popular in japan.

It's a really normal name in my country.

Cute but no cigar.

Enne?

Dolly Little's little sister?

Holy shit.

>Also the actress is ugly as fuck.
Anne as a child wasn't beautiful. She grew up attractive but she wasn't to start with.

Also this

Kek

Nice one

i liked it, i'm not sure about the extra drama and the darkness they added

>spunky little girl

of course it's popular in Japan

feet

I want to unironically eat her pusy

I bet it tastes like ginger snaps.

At least they haven't been spoiled by the mainland's progressive multicultural racemixing agenda. They always marry white.

My uncle works for Nextflix and he spoiled the twist ending of it for me.
>In the final episode weirdly harsh electronic music starts playing randomly, seemingly only Anne can hear it. It gets more and more surreal as neon lights start flashing on screen and distorted voices are heard.
>We cut to 21st century Montreal. A young girl lies dying, choking on her vomit outside a grimy club. Paramedics are trying in vain to save her.
>She closes her eyes
>Pink neon text flashes on screen
>Anne
>With an 'E'

>newfies
>people

>netflix
>staff
its a program made by computer to encourage lethargy before they rise

I don't get it