Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
youtube.com/watch?v=SAHvLAJ-5aQ
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289604000807
businessinsider.com/facts-you-dont-want-to-know-iq-2011-11
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Two, you fucking idiot.

One: DA HUMAN GENDER

Gender is a spectrum. Its not quantifiable.

The possibilities are literally endless. Don't let anyone else define your gender for you.

I personally identify as a trans-gendered asexual with homosexual feelings.

Three

Male, Female, and Mentally Unstable

remember when men were men and this wasn't an issue?

None. Gender is a social construct.

Es un meme excelente, yo lo apruebo.

Male female and hermaphrodite anything else is a mentaly ill snowflake designation

Infinite, sometimes I'll cycle through 8 to 10 genders a day.

why that depends on you definition of gender ;)

So racism is a social construct and does not exist..

I like that. I wonder why so many niggers keep saying it does exist

there are 3:
>male
>female
>mentally ill

For 99.95% people there are two genders.

For a very small percentage of genetic mosaicism cases, gender is fucked up and mixed. But these cases can be detected medically. They have nothing to do with degenerates thinking they live in the wrong body.

Soon

goddamit I was going to comment that. Top kek britbong

The one in a million birth defects does not constitute a third, fourth, or 100th gender.

If a kid is born with a cleft lip we don't claim a new species has been found.

Fuck I hate SJW retards.

We have reached a point in the west where it is controversial to openly state scientific facts. 2 genders? You bigot!

That's a good point.

>genders
You mean sexes? There are only two sexes. The reason the word gender exists is because it is a family friendly term for a biological sex.

shacking his hand promising not to deport him once the wall is built

FPBP

As a qt trap, only two. Pretending to be the other gender is fun, but that doesn't make it legitimate.

People need to learn how to enjoy their deviant sexuality without expecting people to call them by whatever the fuck their made-up special snowflake gender they think they should identify as

/thread

Is lolicon a gender?

Pedrito Trump te va a deportar si sigues hablando en ese idioma de spics, que te manda tras el muro

Technically three. Male and female make up almost all of the population, based on their respective biology.

However, there are some people, usually called "intersex", that have mutations in their chromosomes and/or physical characteristics, which results in them being neither wholly male or female, biologically.

This is an incredibly small minority, but they are probably the only ones who can legitimately claim to be neither male or female.

"Race" is a social construct. "Racism" is when a bunch of people with no heritage desperately trying to cling to the accomplishments of others because they don't want to accept that living in a trailer park and huffing paint is all they'll ever do.

-1i

THIS

But... But people look different from me!

Incredibly small is an understatement there are maybe 100 documented cases and none of them had both working genitals.

There are infinite numbers of gender identity

Someone who did something great had the same skin color as me. Boom there goes your argument.

Who /eunuch/ here?

race is a social construct
r-right morons? I mean people?

r-race is a social construct, r-right

2, the rest are mental disorders

Who wants to know, faggot?

Three. Male, female, and intersex. Four if you count neither separately from intersex.

Does this account for socioeconomic factors?

You came here to say that. Why don't the 2 of you faggots fuck back off to reddit. You little bitches.

>People are averages
>People are countries
Loving this meme. Wait no, I hate it.

Two sexes (not including intersex fuck ups), and unlimited genders since gender is not attached to your biology.

Two genders
Two sexes

Human biology adapts to modern times so in a way gender is a social construct but it is the biology that does the most dictating.

I don't care about the 0.5% of the population. I don't care if it is an illness or not an illness. I learn towards it being a biological illness rather than mental but I don't have any stake in it. I just don't give a fuck.

If someone wants to call themselves she, I don't care. There is a lot of civil discourse in a polite society. I don't enjoy small talk but do I do it to be neighborly? Yes, because that is how we civilize. Being triggered by their pronouns is no better than them being triggered by it. Be the bigger person and just don't give a fuck. I don't give a shit and neither should you.

>groups of people don't have averages
>groups of people don't make up countries

This is your logic senpai, did I really make you think?
No of course not, the only factor that was considered was race, asian people can be low iq and black people can be high iq its just not as likely

Depends on the language. English has none. French has 2. German has 3.

If race was the only factor considered, how does it determine the race as the cause?

Just based on what you said, it sounds incomplete and assumptive.

all that graph contains, is iq spread by race, it says nothing other than in a population of x race you have a y% chance of picking a person at random with that iq. It is not meant to be a complete analysis of factors that determine iq.

There is only one gender - human race.

If it is not complete, why assume that the cause is the race when there may be a socioeconomic orr nutritional factor?

Been viewing Molyneux videos lately so I am not racing towards kneejerk reactions in calling you racist. I am just curious as to why this graph is significant.

I've seen a study showing malnutrition can lower IQ by one SD so I am wondering how this plays into this or if it doesn't.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
An example of a further study showing that race indeed has impact on iq spread even when black children are raised by white advantaged parents.

Only correct answer.

Other than rare genetic disorders there are two. People that have those are more neither than anything else.

So two.

Once again,
>people are averages
From your own logic, assuming you're average, there are millions of niggers smarter than you. There are millions, of not billions of whites dumber than me. Averages mean nothing in individual cases.

There are 60 genders

youtube.com/watch?v=SAHvLAJ-5aQ

IQ is biological and adoptive children tend to have the IQ of their biological parents rather than adoptive parents. I cannot argue against this.

I am not even arguing against blacks having lower IQs. I am just wondering how this fits into malnutrition studies lowing IQ by one SD; I assume it's possible that they would be two standard deviations below if they were malnurished rather than "just" one SD if living with proper nutrition in the "first world".

Apparently there are two.

Averages are tricky. It could be that there are more black people with 80 and below IQ than white people with 80 and below IQ. But there can also be more 120 IQ blacks than whites with 120 IQ.

You have to hand it to the DNC. That image could have been far worse.

Male
Female
All the genderless Pokemon

I'm not discussing individual cases, individual cases are the definition of anecdotal.
so let me repeat because you seem a little slow
> countries are made of groups of people
> groups of people have averages
averages matter comprendez vous?

you would have to find a study that dealt exclusively with malnutrition, and I haven't seen one as generally resources spent in countries that have those kind of problems are better spent on feeding people.

What sort of impact should this have on policy making?

Here is one:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289604000807

Not sure how good it is.

you can be whatever gender you want to be

There are two biological genders commonly accepted as the "binary." Some people however are born with both characteristics or neither, and it's safe to say they can neither be classified as female nor male.

Mentally unstable people, and by that I mean people with hormonal imbalances and sick fetishes, or pathological attention-seeking behavior, may wish to mutilate themselves and poison themselves so that they resemble neither their original gender nor the gender they wish to imitate. They have effectively become the "third gender."

I am FemGoyBoi

Cut down on the immigration of low iq people and make it easier for high iq people to immigrate.
link related businessinsider.com/facts-you-dont-want-to-know-iq-2011-11

What of those already here? Adios?

2 male and female

My gender is roach god

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

basically what it means malnutrition has a huge effect on iq but once you solve that (what amounts to a 1 sd difference in iq) the gains in intelligence afterwards from simply being nourished rapidly fall off

what gender is 2?

No, every society needs low skill workers, there's no reason why they have to leave. That being said if we ever reach a point where non skill labour is replaced entirely by machines then there is precious little room for them.

Most people mistake the word "gender" for identity. Nobody asked these niggers what turns them on or what their fetishes are. There is 2 genders other than the extremely rare inbred related diseases that causes hermaphodites.
>Inb4 but inbred diseases exist so I can pretend to be a gender non-trinary polyqueer..
It's rubbish
Nigger.Back to plebit.
Pretty much.

If they are replaced, what is done with them? Homelessness or neetbux?

So they gain the 1 SD of IQ but it isn't maintained? Even after the problem is corrected, they go back down to 1 SD? Am I misunderstanding you?

no they go up 1sd and stay up 1sd they don't keep going up ex: they go from 60 to 75 and stay around 75
ideally neetbux with incentives to earn more money by contributing what they can intellectually to society but again we're talking about an ideal society where most work has been replaced by mechanized labour which isn't going to happen for a very long time.

There are only two, although I feel bad for those who suffer from actual gender dysphoria, not the special snowflake bullshit.

IQ is the epitome of an individual characteristic. It is completely meaningless to judge whole groups on the average where there can actually exist no individual on the exact average, but the arithmetic operation just resulted in that number just because that was the mathematical correct result.
>you seem a little slow
I'm not the one ruling out 120 IQ niggers just because le niggers are le dumb xD

So when I suggested they are actually starting from a far lower rung than everyone else and the gains being nominal is true.

IQ tends to increase for others races but not negroids?

--

What can one with low IQ contribute intellectually? I find this interesting.

You would support a universal basic income for the low IQ with incentives if we were to live in this technological future?

My own thoughts on it are similar if so. We move onwards to more leisurely time. Less manual labor and more intellectual and pleasurable pursuits. Self improvement over mere survival.

2 and only 2

who said I was ruling out 120 iq black people? if people from africa that have a 120 iq want to immigrate to america i'd be fucking thrilled to have them. That being said because groups of people have averages and averages matter just look at what happened to Rhodesia.

0. There is only sex, which can be male or female.

Male
Female
Hermaphrodite (Biologically Defective freak of nature)

The first line is right the second line is wrong, for whites it would be malnourished 75 nourished 100 asians 85 110 ex like that.

I was thinking mostly art, entertainment, and expression, just look at all the stupid stuff on the internet that people make now.

I appreciate clearing that up for me. Interesting talk. I'll have a clearer point from which to study this further.

I guess IQ and artistic ability aren't always linked. As much as I think andy Warhol was terrible, many enjoyed his work and he apparently had an IQ of 80.

about three fiddy

everything outside of male and female is larping