What movies have you walked out on, Sup Forums?

what movies have you walked out on, Sup Forums?

pic related for me, got through about 40 minutes of this garbage before leaving

I enjoyed the hell out of it. What was it you didn't like?

Honestly the only movie I've walked out on. It was so dull I fell asleep twice and after the second time I realized my time was better spent elsewhere.

it's going for the 'so bad it's good again' angle, but to me it doesnt get past the first part of that statement.

it's just too cliché, too dumb, too childish and predictable to really enjoy

I didn't get that vibe at all. I thought it had some pretty creative employment of 3D, too. It really helps add a sense of danger to the chase scene.

>He didn't see the excalibur sword fight in the 2nd half of the movie
>Walking out on movies
>ever

>He didn't see the excalibur sword fight in the 2nd half of the movie

That shit was fan-fucking-tastic.

Worth it for that alone t.b.h

I hate you guys

I liked how the Mage tricked Vortigern with Excalibur and that reaction shot of him instantly knowing how he'd just fucked himself. That shit was classic.

I went to watch a spiderman movie that had Venom in it.

I left like an hour into it because i was falling asleep.

thought the thumbnail read "king awful"

>I went to watch a spiderman movie that had Venom in it.

did you fucking time travel

hell yeah, bro! Better watch it again in IMAX in your local theater!

Spiderman 3, pham

I saw it Sunday before last on a whim, liked it, told my family about it, me, my folks, and my best friend went to see it this past Sunday and all thoroughly enjoyed it.

Your asspain is delicious.

I fucking forgot this wasn't a king Arthur thread, sorry man.

>purposely walking out a movie you pain for just to brag to your make believe internet friends.

Lol fucking loser

>Thought it was a King Arthur thread
>someone brings up spiderman and venom
>his first thought is time travel
What?

are you guys bots? Sup Forums doesn't like movies.

got a subscription for my local cinema. I go to see almost everything, and what I don't like, I don't watch

get on my level

I have been having a strange day

No, but my falcon does. And considering the no-singles policy I have to go with him

>actually watching tv&film

Good for you kid.
You still don't fit in.

I know you probably have downs syndrome but are we not allowed to walk out on movies?

You don't have a subscription. You're a wageslave in your local cinema and you get to watch the movies for free, but you don't want to admit you work there because you'll be seen as a barely 18-year-old

I like movies. I like lots of movies, and this is one of them. It's not some genre-transcending epic work of "kino" or anything, but it's an enjoyable fantasy/action flick that doesn't overly concern itself with being accurate to Arthurian lore. It's its own unique tale with its own unique setting.

It doesn't hide this fact, either. The opening text cards pretty much tell you you're not watching Boorman. The opening scene with the ginormous Darklands siege elephants confirm it. It doesn't play footsies with the magic, either. People are getting blown into charred cinders.

Walking out a movie is the biggest sign of a fucking know-it-all retard. What did your friends say?

OH WAIT

wow, sorry your autism bux don't buy more than a single ticket a month buddy
stay strong though, maybe your mum will take you out more once you collect more good boy points

t. autism

Never walked out but I did fall asleep during Sherlock 2.
I know a group of my friends walked out of Scott pilgrim way back

oldfag report:

Tank Girl
Toys
Bill & Ted's (since rewatched and regret the walk-out)

Quads confirm your group of friends are patricians

wanted to walk out on this one, but never have on a movie.

bit of a shame really for the newcomer, i'm sure it pisses him off it never hit off

wow thanks for telling us you're an oldfag

ur like a legend dude we love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!

To be fair if he didn't he would have got an inevitable 'How old are you gramps' post.

Tankgirl was absolute trash to be fair.

Not him but people that have been here longer are more important than you.

wow then it's a good thing i'm an oldfag too!

The Chronicles of Riddick

How old are you gramps

Thanks user. I accept your love.

Oh and btw, my plate seems to be lacking a sandwich ...

Step-too, boy,

she could have killed him with the giant snake whenever she wanted

I thought he fucked off pretty much the instant he lost the sword.

I liked how medieval britain was very multicultural

That was medieval Britain in much the same way that Middle Earth is medieval Europe.

I genuinely wanted to walk out during that never ending action scene in Transformers 2 but I was with friends so I didn't

I can't believe Jeremy Irons voluntarily participated in that steaming shitpile.

I loved it desu... more than guardians of the galaxy 2

Never walked out of movie but I did stop watching Man of Steel in the middle because it was painfully boring.

What the hell, it wasn't great but Alicia Vikander alone made it worth watching.

It has "trash" written over it and it's an adaption of a horrible book, what did you expect?

What fucked me up was that they tried really hard not to tokenize the black characters but there was literally only one asian guy in the entire movie and he was literally referred to as "le ebin kung foo man"

why try so hard to be inclusive if you're gonna just peddle offensive stereotypes in the next scene lmao

I enjoyed King Arthur but the diversity ending made me laugh

"Yeah we got 2 black guys, an asian dude, and a fat guy, what are we missing?"

"oh yeah the girl, let's cut to her"

>the hero epic genre is dead
hold me Sup Forums

What kept her from summoning that snake before? Like when she was at the scheduled execution of Arthur?

I think it had something to do with the venom/hallucinogen Arthur carried in with him, like it acted as both a sort of beacon as well as a way for Arthur to walk in there with a foot in both worlds.

Basically, it's magic.